This is a standalone role, reporting to the Directors of the company. The successful HR Officer will need to demonstrate integrity, the ability to be self-motivated, resourceful and confident.
- Joining a well-established and reputable organisation based in Dewsbury
- Permanent, full time role paying up to £25,750
Are you an experienced HR Advisor / HR Generalist looking for a role that provides full autonomy to drive change?
If so, please apply below!
- Manufacturing HR Generalist
- Full time, permanent role with full autonomy
Are you an experienced HR Advisor looking for a role with more People and ER involvement?
Page Group are currently partnered with an International Manufacturing Group based in Neath to recruit a HR Advisor on a full time, permanent basis.
If this is of interest, please apply below!
- HR Advisor / HR Generalist
- Fast paced environment with People/ER involvement
Our client is looking for a Senior HR Generalist to join the team in Manchester, on a temporary contract for 4-8 weeks.
- Immediate start
- Temporary contract
Page Group are currently partnered with both a growing and well established FMCG organisation to recruit a Standalone HR Manager / HRBP on a full time, permanent basis.
Please apply below!
- Standalone HR Manager / HRBP
- Growing FMCG Business
Are you a HR Advisor that likes to travel? Our client, an award-winning, well-known brand are looking for a HR Advisor to join their team on a minimum 15 month Fixed Term Contract. This is a fully autonomous role that will allow you to manage your diary and work from home when necessary and is an opportunity to join a supportive, dynamic team.
- Excellent salary and benefits in an autonomous role with travel - car provided!
- Friendly, dynamic team with great opportunities for personal development
- HR Manager
An Accountancy looking for a HR Advisor to join a small HR team.
- Great opportunity for a HR Advisor
- To join an Accountancy based in Central London
The HR Generalist will work closely alongside 3 other HR Generalists in the London team and will report directly into the HR Manager. The role will touch on all areas of HR from benefits and payroll, to the employee life cycle and project work.
- Permanent HR Generalist opportunity within Financial Services
- A growing FinTech firm offering excellent growth
Our client is looking for aHR/ Policy Advisor to join the team, this is a predominatley home- based role.
- Great Company
- 6 Month Temporary Contract
HR TUPE Project Specialist / East Sussex / Human Resources & Personnel
HR Advisor / Assistant HR BP / Worthing / Human Resources & People
- HR Advisor
- Assistant HR Business Partner
Page Personnel are working in partnership with a key Public Sector organisation to recruit for a HR Business Partner to join their team on a 12 Month Fixed Term Contract. The HR Business Partner will build effective relationships with senior leaders in the business and ensure people resource issues are considered as part of all significant decision making across the organisation.
- Brilliant opportunity to join a key public sector department on a 12 month FTC
- Remote based
Page Personnel HR are working on an exciting new role within a rapidly-expanding company in the manufacturing industry. They are recruiting for an HR Business Partner to join and support the company, set up the HR function and drive it forward. This is a standalone role based in Blackburn.
- Opportunity to join a growing manufacturing business
- Full ownership of the HR function
This is an extremely exciting opportunity for a HR Generalist to join a growing business and add some value as a Part Time HR Manager.
You will be responsible for the day-to-day HR tasks within a busy manufacturing environment and work alongside a Payroll & HR Administrator as part of a small HR function. You'll deal with all ER issues as well as as monitoring attendance and running learning and development sessions for the teams.
- Exciting opportunity in South Manchester, office based.
- A new hands on role so one you can really add some value.
Page Personnel are proud to be partnering with a nationwide organisation in Bradford in the search for a HR Business Partner to join their HR function. This is a highly varied role, primarily managing a high volume of complex E.R matters along with partnering with senior stakeholders to deliver new HR strategies. An exciting opportunity for a progressive and dynamic HR generalist to gain strategic exposure and fantastic development.
- A blend of both operational and strategic HR duties with a proactive approach
- Join a great nationwide organisation who have enjoyed a period of high growth
The HR team is currently managing a significant change in its HR and Payroll systems with the implementation of a new HR and payroll system, which will result in process improvements and more robust data insight capabilities. Successful delivery of this project is of strategic importance and will require significant resource from across the team, therefore my client requires a true HR generalist professional to assist in matters that expand across the team.
- A leading, independent law firm.
- A company that care about equality, diversity and inclusion.
Exciting opportunity to work with a growing national Consultancy firm, based in Potters Bar, Hertfordshire. They are looking for a HR Coordinator to join their multicultural team to manage day-to-day aspects of; recruitment, payroll, HR and training.
- Exciting opportunity as a HR Coordinator
- Permanent position with progression
Exciting HR Manager/ Generalist role for a company based in Bicester. This is a full time, permanent role.
- Permanent role, Generalist duties, up to £35k
- Parking on site, Amazing benefits, Exciting opportunity
As a HR Coordinator you will be the main point of contact for all first line HR queries. You will be responsible for the full employee life cycle from on-boarding new starters to processing leavers, managing all HR oracle updates in line with payroll cut off dates, and processing role changes, salary changes and other key people processes.
- Working for a large and well-established financial organisation
- Joining a dynamic and forward thinking team