Exciting Standalone Human Resources Manager position for a company in Wheatley, Oxfordshire. This is a permanent role with parking on site.
- Permanent, Exciting and varied position, parking on site
- Friendly team, Standalone role, Wheatley, Oxfordshire
Page Personnel are supporting a leading organisation in Kingston Upon Hull who are seeking a HR Analyst to join their HR function. This is a newly created role, providing key analysis surrounding people metrics and data in order to aid the HR team and support business decisions. If you are analytically-focused and are looking to build on your existing HR knowledge & project coordination capability, this opportunity could be for you.
- Join a truly exciting company who are progressing through a period of growth
- A newly created role centered around the production of HR data and reports
HR Systems Administrator
Birmingham Business Park
- HR Systems Administrator
- Birmingham Business Park
The HR Systems and Project Coordinator for a Global Consultancy will report into the Global HR Data & Systems Specialist. You will play an integral part in aiding in all ongoing projects including future HR Systems Implementation.
You will manage the data input and accuracy on an ongoing basis (Sage People) and support end users with queries relating to all HR Systems.
- Join a Global Consultancy based in London with Hyrbrid Working
- MUST be passionate about all things HRIS and HR Projects!
The successful HR Systems and Reporting Analyst will be based in West Yorkshire, and will support the HR EIMEA Team in a broad spectrum of activities across various HR systems and associated platforms including responsibility for management reporting of people data across those systems.
- Joining a well established marketing agency based in West Yorkshire
- Permanent Opportunity paying up to £28,000
Page Personnel HR are working with a global company with offices in Trafford Park. They are recruiting for a Senior HR Analyst to join and support their HR team. The role has responsibility for managing the HRIS and data reporting for the EMEA Region.
- Opportunity to join an international business
- Managing the HRIS for EMEA region
Part time HR Analyst required for a Global Security Company based in London - IMMEDIATE START!
You will report to the Head of Employee Relations, Diversity and Inclusion and provide project management and analytical support primarily on a range of global HR and health and safety related projects in line with agreed service levels and standards of performance.
- Permanent Part Time HR Analyst required - 24 hours per week
- To join a Global Security company based in London
We are looking for a HR Data and Systems Specialist to be based in Didsbury.
You will be responsible for system administration of the Cascade HR and Payroll System; including system architecture, data integrity, calculations and updates and for the reporting and analysis of people related data, information and reports provided to the business.
- Exciting opportunity in South Manchester.
- Looking for candidates with previous experience in a similar role.
HR Specialist / Human Resources / East Sussex
- Employee Relations Advisor
- Global FTSE100 Organisation
- Fantastic benefits and progression
- Work from home model (or based in the office if you wish)
- Full time, permanent
- HR Assistant - Employee Relations Focused
Page Personnel HR are working with a growing global business within software and services. The are seeking an HR Recruitment Coordinator to join an establish HR department and take full responsibility for recruitment processes and strategy within the UK. The role is based in Chorley and offers hybrid working. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with recruitment experience looking to make an internal move and really make a difference!
- Fantastic opportunity to join a growing global business' HR department
- Responsibility for full recruitment function
Page Personnel are working closely with a non-profit organisation in Rotherham in the recruitment of a HR Administrator position, this is a temporary position with potential permanent opportunities. You will be supporting with Recruitment Manager in the recruitment of high volume positions, your role will involve, maintaining administrative systems, pre-screening candidates & formatting documentation plus much more.
- Fantastic opportunity to join a non-profit organisation in Rotherham
- Immediate start with potential long-term permanent opportunities
The HR Advisor will be working from the HQ in Slough and will support the Contact Centre business unit, responsible for about 250 employees.
- Temporary HR Advisor - Employee Relations opportunity in Slough
- Previous employee relations experience is essential
Brilliant opportunity to join a great team within a renown organisation, focusing on internal recruitment coordination, and operating from a new office in Liverpool with remote/hybrid working structure.
- Brilliant opportunity to join great team with renown organisation
- Hyrbid working with amazing office space
HR Associate 6 month FTC with views to extend. Based in West Drayton, this role will be a Hybrid role which includes remote and office working.
- HR Associate 6 month FTC
- Based in West Drayton
Initially, the majority of your time will be spent recruiting new members to the team. You will also manage the day-to-day HR requirements of the business, including all HR administration, reviewing, and organising training needs to ensure compliance and development of employees, and working closely with the Finance manager to ensure smooth completion of payroll.
- The UK's leading renewable energy company.
- A company established over 20 years ago.
The HR Manager will be the keeper of the culture for the organisation. They will follow the company's core value of People First: People are their priority.
- An exciting opportunity to join a growing company.
- Competitive salary.
This is a standalone role, reporting to the Directors of the company. The successful HR Officer will need to demonstrate integrity, the ability to be self-motivated, resourceful and confident.
- Joining a well-established and reputable organisation based in Dewsbury
- Permanent, full time role paying up to £25,750
Our client is looking for a Senior HR Generalist to join the team in Manchester, on a temporary contract for 4-8 weeks.
- Immediate start
- Temporary contract
Are you a HR Advisor that likes to travel? Our client, an award-winning, well-known brand are looking for a HR Advisor to join their team on a minimum 15 month Fixed Term Contract. This is a fully autonomous role that will allow you to manage your diary and work from home when necessary and is an opportunity to join a supportive, dynamic team.
- Excellent salary and benefits in an autonomous role with travel - car provided!
- Friendly, dynamic team with great opportunities for personal development