Page Personnel are working in partnership with a key Public Sector organisation to recruit for a HR Business Partner to join their team on a 12 Month Fixed Term Contract. The HR Business Partner will build effective relationships with senior leaders in the business and ensure people resource issues are considered as part of all significant decision making across the organisation.
- Brilliant opportunity to join a key public sector department on a 12 month FTC
- Remote based
Exciting opportunity for a HR Coordinator to join a growing team in a new role.
- Exciting opportunity for a HR Coordinator to join a growing team
- Established organisation with over 30 years in the industry
Page Personnel are working with a market leading manufactoring brand, who are looking for an experienced HR Advisor to join their team.
- Growth and progression
- Great Opportunity
This role will provide comprehensive support and advice on all recruitment activity and will support with L&D activity.
- A global manufacturing company.
- A family owned business.
My client are looking to recruit an HR Assistant with primary responsibility for payroll, expenses and car fleet administration. The role will fully support and be a representative of the HR department across the business, developing professional relationships with employees and managers. The HR Assistant will proactively ensure payroll and expenses are completed accurately in line with all deadlines.
- A successful and credible brand who has been established for nearly 20 years.
- A team that is recognised as being among the best in the industry.
Our client is looking for a HR Administrator, to join the team on a temporary contract for 2 months- with potential to be extended.
- Great Company
- Immediate start
The HR administrator will provide first line support to colleagues and managers on all areas of the employee lifecycle including recruitment and on-boarding, performance management learning and development, payroll and system administration.
- Exciting opportunity for a HR Administrator to join a growing company
- Established company with over 50 years in industry
We are looking for someone that is immediately available to start a 3 month contract as a HR Assistant to a fantastic team. You'll manage the end to end recruitment process and assist in the streamlining of on boarding. Its a fast paced, busy environment and you must be able to work well under pressure and hit the ground running.
- Fantastic opportunity to gain experience within a great team.
- 3 month contract with the potential to extend.
The Assistant People Business Partner will focus on casework in relation to employee relations and recruitment from start to finish. You'll work closely with line managers providing advice and assistance. As one of the key links between the business and the People Directorate, you will also provide insights to the OD and Talent and Learning and Development teams to inform their work.
Responsible for your own business area, you will work closely with two other HR Assistants in this role.
- A successful international brand which has been established for over 100 years.
- A company that works with clients in the world's most dynamic industries.
Page Personnel HR are working with a client in Crewe to recruit a Senior HR Advisor to support with a 12 month maternity cover. The role will be generalist and get involved with project work surrounding harmonisation of policies, management development, and reward & recognition. This is a good opportunity for an experienced Advisor used to working in fast-paced and changing environment.
- 12 month maternity cover for an experienced Senior HR Advisor
- Generalist role involving some exciting project work
This is an exciting opportunity for somebody with previous experience as an Internal Recruiter or experience within a fast paced agency role. You will work alongside a small recruitment team to find exceptional talent to join the business. You will be involved in the end-to-end recruitment process for the UK business and work closely with hiring managers to ensure an excellent candidate journey throughout.
- Do you have recruitment experience?
- Whether internal or agency this could be the perfect opportunity for you.
A role has arisen for a Payroll Team Leader to join and help to support a busy team with Payroll Services. This is a Band 4 role.The role will be based in Chester, and the successful candidate will report to the Payroll and Pensions Team Manager.
- Candidate is immediately Available
- Candidate has previous experience in Finance
A role has arisen for a professional operational Payroll Team Manager to join and support a busy team with all Payroll and Pension duties. This is a Band 5 role.The role will be based in Chester, and the successful candidate will report to the Deputy Payroll and Pensions Manager.
- Candidate is immediately Available
- Candidate has management experience
Page Personnel are working in partnership with a fantastic, market leading brand situated in Warrington who are recruiting for a Payroll and HR Advisor to join their team.
- Development and Progression
- Market leading brand