Page Personnel HR are working with a global company with offices in Trafford Park. They are recruiting for a Senior HR Analyst to join and support their HR team. The role has responsibility for managing the HRIS and data reporting for the EMEA Region.
- Opportunity to join an international business
- Managing the HRIS for EMEA region
We are looking for a HR Data and Systems Specialist to be based in Didsbury.
You will be responsible for system administration of the Cascade HR and Payroll System; including system architecture, data integrity, calculations and updates and for the reporting and analysis of people related data, information and reports provided to the business.
- Exciting opportunity in South Manchester.
- Looking for candidates with previous experience in a similar role.
Page Personnel HR are working with a growing global business within software and services. The are seeking an HR Recruitment Coordinator to join an establish HR department and take full responsibility for recruitment processes and strategy within the UK. The role is based in Chorley and offers hybrid working. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with recruitment experience looking to make an internal move and really make a difference!
- Fantastic opportunity to join a growing global business' HR department
- Responsibility for full recruitment function
Brilliant opportunity to join a great team within a renown organisation, focusing on internal recruitment coordination, and operating from a new office in Liverpool with remote/hybrid working structure.
- Brilliant opportunity to join great team with renown organisation
- Hyrbid working with amazing office space
Initially, the majority of your time will be spent recruiting new members to the team. You will also manage the day-to-day HR requirements of the business, including all HR administration, reviewing, and organising training needs to ensure compliance and development of employees, and working closely with the Finance manager to ensure smooth completion of payroll.
- The UK's leading renewable energy company.
- A company established over 20 years ago.
The HR Manager will be the keeper of the culture for the organisation. They will follow the company's core value of People First: People are their priority.
- An exciting opportunity to join a growing company.
- Competitive salary.
Our client is looking for aHR/ Policy Advisor to join the team, this is a predominatley home- based role.
- Great Company
- 6 Month Temporary Contract
Page Personnel are working in partnership with a key Public Sector organisation to recruit for a HR Business Partner to join their team on a 12 Month Fixed Term Contract. The HR Business Partner will build effective relationships with senior leaders in the business and ensure people resource issues are considered as part of all significant decision making across the organisation.
- Brilliant opportunity to join a key public sector department on a 12 month FTC
- Remote based
Page Personnel HR are working on an exciting new role within a rapidly-expanding company in the manufacturing industry. They are recruiting for an HR Business Partner to join and support the company, set up the HR function and drive it forward. This is a standalone role based in Blackburn.
- Opportunity to join a growing manufacturing business
- Full ownership of the HR function
This is an extremely exciting opportunity for a HR Generalist to join a growing business and add some value as a Part Time HR Manager.
You will be responsible for the day-to-day HR tasks within a busy manufacturing environment and work alongside a Payroll & HR Administrator as part of a small HR function. You'll deal with all ER issues as well as as monitoring attendance and running learning and development sessions for the teams.
- Exciting opportunity in South Manchester, office based.
- A new hands on role so one you can really add some value.
The HR team is currently managing a significant change in its HR and Payroll systems with the implementation of a new HR and payroll system, which will result in process improvements and more robust data insight capabilities. Successful delivery of this project is of strategic importance and will require significant resource from across the team, therefore my client requires a true HR generalist professional to assist in matters that expand across the team.
- A leading, independent law firm.
- A company that care about equality, diversity and inclusion.
Page Personnel are currently recruiting for a HR Coordinator on a temporary, full time basis in Liverpool. This role will be based within their head office.
- Exciting opportunity for a HR Administrator to join an established organisation
- Immediate Start
Our client is looking for an experience HR Coordinator to join the team in Oldham. You will be the first point of contact for the Partnership on policy and process enquiries and cover all things HR.
- Immediate start
- Great Company
An opportunity to gain exposure to strategic and operational aspects as a HR Business Partner. The HR Business Partner will build effective relationships with senior leaders in the business and ensure people resource issues are considered as part of all significant decision making across the organisation.
- A successful organisation which has been established for over 100 years
- An opportunity to gain exposure to strategic and business partnering HR aspects
Exciting opportunity for a HR Coordinator to join a growing team in a new role.
- Exciting opportunity for a HR Coordinator to join a growing team
- Established organisation with over 30 years in the industry
Page Personnel HR are working with a client who are seeking a HR Advisor to join and support an established HR team in a fast-paced environment. The role is based in Prescot, with a hybird working structure allowing for great flexibility working remotely or from the office.
- Exciting opportunity for a HR Advisor to join an established team
- Hybrid Working
Page Personnel are working in partnership with their Logistics and Supply Chain client based in Skelmersdale to recruit for a HR Advisor. This is a permanent role. The successful candidate will act as HR Adviser providing effective advice and support in a timely and proactive manner. They will support the Group HR Manager to deliver a comprehensive HR service ensuring a flexible, corporate and holistic approach which supports the delivery of business goals.
- A successful third-party logistics company.
- A successful company established over 20 years ago.
Page Personnel HR are working with a client who are seeking an experienced HR Advisor to join and support an established HR team in a fast-paced environment. The role is based in Rochdale and requires travel across sites in North Manchester and has come about due to impressive business growth.
- Joining a well-established and supportive HR team
- Fast-paced and busy HR Advisor role
Exciting opportunity for a HR Advisor to join a well established organisation alongside an existing HR Team on a permanent basis.
- Exciting opportunity for a HR Advisor to join well established organisation
- A successful and credible operator within the Public Sector
Page Personnel are working with a market leading manufactoring brand, who are looking for an experienced HR Advisor to join their team.
- Growth and progression
- Great Opportunity