Page Personnel HR are working with a global company with offices in Trafford Park. They are recruiting for a Senior HR Analyst to join and support their HR team. The role has responsibility for managing the HRIS and data reporting for the EMEA Region.
- Opportunity to join an international business
- Managing the HRIS for EMEA region
We are looking for a HR Data and Systems Specialist to be based in Didsbury.
You will be responsible for system administration of the Cascade HR and Payroll System; including system architecture, data integrity, calculations and updates and for the reporting and analysis of people related data, information and reports provided to the business.
- Exciting opportunity in South Manchester.
- Looking for candidates with previous experience in a similar role.
This is an extremely exciting opportunity for a HR Generalist to join a growing business and add some value as a Part Time HR Manager.
You will be responsible for the day-to-day HR tasks within a busy manufacturing environment and work alongside a Payroll & HR Administrator as part of a small HR function. You'll deal with all ER issues as well as as monitoring attendance and running learning and development sessions for the teams.
- Exciting opportunity in South Manchester, office based.
- A new hands on role so one you can really add some value.
Our client is looking for an experience HR Coordinator to join the team in Oldham. You will be the first point of contact for the Partnership on policy and process enquiries and cover all things HR.
- Immediate start
- Great Company
Page Personnel HR are working with a client who are seeking an experienced HR Advisor to join and support an established HR team in a fast-paced environment. The role is based in Rochdale and requires travel across sites in North Manchester and has come about due to impressive business growth.
- Joining a well-established and supportive HR team
- Fast-paced and busy HR Advisor role
Page Personnel HR are working with an award-winning, global legal firm with offices in Manchester. They are recruiting for an International HR Advisor to join a well-established Business Partnering team and provide support to their non-UK offices. The role is based in Manchester.
- Opportunity work in Manchester's No.1 Law Firm
- HR Advisor position on an international scale
Page Personnel HR are working with a Page Platinum client with offices in Bolton. They are recruiting for an HR Administrator to join and support an established and very busy HR team. The role will have responsibility for all administrative aspects of the employee lifecycle and will give good exposure to wider HR processes.
- Fantastic entry level opportunity into HR
- Large organisation will give great exposure
Page Personnel HR are working with a public sector organisation with offices in Manchester. They are seeking a Resourcing Partner to join and support the HR team. The role will ensure there are resources in place to meet the demanding and changing needs of the business. This role is for a minimum period of 9 months.
- 9 month FTC for a Resourcing Partner role within public sector organisation
- Ensuring the appropriate resources match the demanding needs of the business
Page Personnel HR are working with a global company who are leaders in their industry. They are seeking an Internal TA Specialist to join their Head Office in Trafford Park and be responsible for recruitment across their UK sites.
- Internal recruitment opportunity within a Nationwide business
- Great opportunity for an internal move that can make a real difference
Page Personnel HR are working with the UK's largest healthcare solutions partner. They are recruiting for trainee and experienced Recruitment Consultants to join a well-established team within one of their brands and support with end-to-end recruitment processes. This is an ideal opportunity for someone looking to establish a career within recruitment or someone looking for their next step as a more experienced consultant. The roles are based in Manchester.
- Permanent role within a global company with progression opportunities
- Trainee or experienced Recruitment Consultants wanted
Page Personnel HR are working with a global business who are a leader in their field. They are recruiting for a Talent Attraction Partner to join and support a busy People Team. The role requires previous experience within a 360 or TA role. Manchester-based with hybrid working offered.
- Varied recruitment role within a global business
- Excellent opportunities for learning and progression
Page Personnel HR are working with a key client with offices in Manchester City Centre on an exciting project. They are expanding their Talent Acquisition Team to facilitate incredible growth. If you are an experienced Talent Acquisition Specialist available to start at short notice on a contract opportunity that could lead to bigger and better things please get in touch!
- Opportunity to support with an exciting project for a key client
- Ideal for experienced recruiter looking to join an RPO model
Page Personnel HR are working with a growing consultancy firm in the Digital and Data space with offices in Manchester. They are seeking two Talent Acquisition Officer to join and support recruitment processes across the business. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone hoping to secure their first role within recruitment.
- Great opportunity to join a rapidly growing business
- Tech/digital/data industry experience to gain and solidify future career!
Page Personnel HR are working with a global firm with offices in Manchester. They are seeking a Resourcing Advisor to join and support an established team and contribute to the central business function. The role ensures that the organisation has the right people, with the right skills, in the right locations, available at the right time.
- Opportunity to work for a one of the Big Four
- Resourcing Advisor role integral to business function
Page Personnel HR are working on an exciting new role within the UK's largest healthcare solutions partner. They are recruiting for a Resourcing Partner to join a well-establish People Team and support with end-to-end recruitment processes across the group. This is an ideal opportunity with previous recruitment or sales experience looking to establish their recruitment career within a global business. The role is based in Manchester.
- Great opportunity for career development within recruitment
- Ideal for someone looking to make a move from their first recruitment role
The HR Administrator will be responsible for maintaining spreadsheets in relation to leavers and maternity leave ensuring that all the relevant paperwork has been received and processed. You will support the booking of temporary employee resources and manage the internal bank staff, assisting with appointments to the bank, and appropriate paperwork. You will also arrange travel and accommodation for the HR team as and when required.
- HR Administrator - Manchester
- Starting salary £19,737 per annum.
Page Personnel HR are working on an exciting opportunity within a rapidly-expanding organisation in Manchester. They are recruiting for a Sales and Leadership Trainer to join and support an established L&D department. The role will involve the full L&D lifecycle and would suit someone who wants to be involved in a fast-paced, energetic and ambitious business. The role is based in Manchester.
- Great opportunity to join an established L&D department
- Fast-paced, high-energy environment
As Recruitment Team Leader, you'll be responsible for talent attraction and recruitment strategy, development and delivery for roles across the business. You'll need to be a person who leads by example and drives the performance of a small team of Recruitment Associates to attract, select and recruit the highest quality candidates to our business, balancing your time between recruitment activity and leading the team.
- A thriving company with fantastic values.
- Looking for a Team Leader who can coach, develop and motivate their team.
Our client is looking for a Resourcing Advisor to join the team. This role is predominately home based- remote working, but you will be required to come into the office from time to time.
- Great Company
- 6 month temp- perm
Recruitment is both challenging and exciting; your determination to succeed, enthusiasm, energy and commitment to offering the best service to our clients and candidates will drive your successes and career progression at PageGroup.
- An exciting opportunity for an ambitious Recruitment or Sales professional;
- Offering a competitive salary, uncapped commission and flexible benefits;