An excellent opportunity for a dynamic, driven and bright Finance Assistant to join this tight knit finance team within a growing company based in great offices in rural Hitchin. This Finance Assistant role will assist with all things relating to the finance department as well as playing a key part within the sales ledger team.
- Exciting opportunity to join a growing business with ample funding behind them
- Competitive pay and a generous benefits package
Finance Assistant / Arundel / Finance / Accountancy
the role of the Finance Assistant is to support the Accounts Payable manager with the AP processes, as well as supporting the team with the day to day finances, as well as month end processes.
- Central Bristol
- Support Finance Manager
Finance Administrator, Accountancy and Finance, Sheffield, Temporary
- Finance Administrator
Page Personnel are looking for a Finance Officer to assist the Head of Finance & Strategic Services in maintaining the financial accounts and systems for 4 months.
- Temporary Opportunity In Wakefield
- Exciting New Role For A Finance Officer
This is an exciting opportunity for a Finance Assistant to establish a long-term career with huge future growth potential within a well-known international business. As Finance Assistant, you will be based in Central London responsible for the efficient delivery of day to day accounting activities in the REIM Finance Team, having responsibility for accounts payable, receivable and month end activities.
- Leading Student Accommodation, Real Estate and Investment Management Business
- £25,000 - £28,000, Central London
An exciting role for a progressive Finance Assistant looking to gain more exposure with in Finance and Accounting.
- An exciting role for a progressive Finance Assistant
- A dynamic and fast moving organisation
My client is looking for a Finance Assistant with at least 1 years experience to join the team as soon as possible.
- Are you immediately available and ready for your next challenge?
- Do you have working knowledge of Accounts Receivable and Payable?
Reporting to the Finance Manager, the Finance Administrator will play a key role in shaping and developing the organisations Financial reporting capabilities, processes & procedures and control. This is an opportunity to develop a best-in-class finance function to support a growing business.
- Temp to Perm Finance Administrator based in Hook
- This is for an immediate start
Page Personnel are working with a growing business based in Stoke on Trent, looking for an AAT studier (Level 2) to join them as a Finance Assistant. Alternatively, this role will be suitable for someone with experience in transactional finance, looking to join a large business.
- Brilliant opportunity to join growing Business Services organisation
- Excellent opportunity to join large business
As the Finance Assistant, you will work as part of the wider team, to provide an accurate and efficient Accounts Payable ledger, expense ledger and refund and commission process for the Group.
- Well-Established Organisation
- Career Opportunities
This an excellent opportunity for an experienced Finance Assistant from professional services/consultancy to work with an internationally recognised project management business. As the Finance Assistant you will be responsible for managing the general finance functions and administrative support to ensure the smooth and efficient running of the finance department.
- Independent Construction Project Management and Consultancy Practice
- Central London, £22,000 - £25,000
Page Personnel are recruiting a Finance Administrator to join an international business based in Crewe.
- Fantastic opportunity to join a well established Financial Services business
- Great opportunity to join an international business
Full time permanent Finance Administrator, working for a well known and highly reputable business.
- Full time and permanent Finance Administrator
- Industry leading business experiencing growth
This is an exciting opportunity to work with a growing company in Milton Keynes to develop your skills further within a finance assistant role, with the ability to progress your career.
- Exciting new opportunity
- Working for a well established organisation in Milton Keynes
Page Personnel are looking for a Finance officer based In York to start as soon as possible, the role may go permanent for the right person as well.
- Immediate Start For A Finance Officer In York
- Exciting Opportunity
An exciting finance assistant position for 12 month fixed term contract has arisen. This fantastic opportunity is offering up to £26,000 and is based in Salford, Manchester.
- Finance Assistant
- Award-winning, first-class and innovating organisation
Page Personnel Finance are recruiting a Finance Supervisor for a great employer in Lincoln. The role is initially for 9 months (up to c. March 2022) covering maternity leave, but the organisation is growing, and as such, it is possible that another permanent position may become available for the successful candidate before the contract finishes.
- Page Personnel are recruiting a Finance Supervisor for a 9 month contract
- Our client is a fast paced, growing and well established organisation
The Finance Assistant will be joining an employee centric business in St. Neots looking to continue the strong growth that they have sustained in the last year. Working within the Consultancy sector the Finance Assistant will be responsible for maintaining the purchase and sales ledger whilst also supporting the senior finance team with their monthly processes.
- Work within a welcoming business providing strong career development
- Join an ambitious team and business looking to grow the business
Finance Assistant / Hassocks / Finance / Accountancy