I am working with a fantastic organisation in Blaenavon who are looking for a Credit Controller on a 12month FTC. You will be joining an established and friendly finance team and will be focusing developing client relationships, queries and cash collection, minimising any bad debt.
- Fantastic Opportunity to join a local employer
- Initial 12month FTC
This is a assistant accountant role supporting with transactions and month end tasks. This is a great role for someone studying and looking at gaining more exposure within a global operation. This role will last for a minimum of 1 year
- Chance to work for a leading organization
- Opportunity to work on month end tasks
As the Finance Analyst you will gather, interpret, and use customer, market and forecast data to track and assist the Commercial team with forecasting and market data models, enabling accurate Sales Planning for both Volume and Commercial aspects. This role is placed specifically with the view for development and growth/succession planning within the Commercial Team.
- Salary of up to £32,000
- A company committed to sustainability
A great permanent opportunity for a full time Finance Manager position.
- Finance Manager - Alderley Edge
- Very well established, friendly and supportive business
a 12 month FTC as a Group Functions / Finance Analyst. This role is based in Manchester and offering between £35,000 to £40,000 (based upon experience)
- Finance Analyst - 12 month FTC
- Global, Highly Successful and Market Leading Organisation
The Finance Assistant, reporting to the Financial Reporting Manager, will ensure the effective and timely support to the finance functions. Working with the rest of the finance team to produce accounts, credit notes, credit control, support each other to reach targets, follow company policy and guidelines.
- Exciting Permanent role in Bedford, great facilities and competitive salary
- Potential to grow and develop in line with business growth
As the Finance Officer you will be a key member of the central finance team, providing essential support across the wider organisation. The post is available for an initial period of 2-3 months, with the possibility of extension. The role is based on site in Harrogate but hybrid working can also be offered.
- Immediate Start
- Early finish Fridays!
Page Personnel are delighted to be working alongside a Public Sector and Government organisation based in Swadlincote in their search for a permanent Finance Assistant, an ideal opportunity for someone looking for stability and progression within an organisation.
- Permanent opportunity offering stability, progression and study support
- Excelllent flexible, hybrid working model
An exciting opportunity has become available for a Finance Assistant to join my client on a 6 month fixed term contract initially. This is a great opportunity for someone who has Accounts Payable or Accounts Receivable exposure, who is looking to get more all-round experience on both sides of the ledger.
- Finance Assistant - Melton Mowbray
- Immediate Start! 6 Month Contract
Temporary to permanent, hybrid working opportunity for immediately available candidate. Global luxury retail company.
- Great opportunity with UK branch of global luxury retailer
- Temp to perm opportunity for immediately available candidate
Page Personnel are working exclusively with a fantastic Not-for-Profit organisation based in central Lincoln in their search for a permanent Finance Assistant due their recent expansion, a great opportunity for an individual with some finance experience to grow and develop within a busy finance function.
- Permanent opportunity offering a competitve salary
- Entry level role offering great progression and study support
A wide-ranging role consisting of finance management, payroll, HR and admin. As part of a growing business you will be reporting directly to the CFO with a view to progressing to become the Financial Controller of the business.
- Career progression/development opportunity
- Exciting opportunity to work for a unique business
Our client is an Events company looking for a Finance Manager to join their Accountancy team in Waterlooville.
- Permanent Role - Waterlooville
- Finance Manager Role
A great opportunity for a junior candidate looking for there first or second job in finance. The main purpose of this role is to support the Finance Manager and overall management accounts function with administrative tasks.
- Good Working Environment
- Permanent Position
- Finance Manager
- Stockport Office Based Immediate Start
Page Personnel are currently recruiting for an established reputable Professional Services business based in Knottingley. Due to growth within the business, our client now have a new opportunity available for a Finance Analyst to join their team. This role offers progression and the opportunity to join a well-established Finance team.
- Hybrid Working (max 3 days on site)
- Potential ACCA/CIMA Study Support
A great permanent opportunity for a full time Finance Manager role based in Central Stockport with hybrid home working available.
- Finance Manager - Stockport
- Well established and successful organisation
The Finance Operations Assistant will be a key member of the central finance team, providing essential support across the wider organisation. The post is available for an initial period of 2-3 months, with the possibility of extension. The role is based on site at the Liverpool office, but hybrid working can also be offered.
- Immediate Start Available
- Strong IT Desirable
Working for a group of companies with a presence across the north west, you will be responsible for managing the Financial Accounting process, working closely with the Finance Director to implement new tight controls and deliver the financial information to multiple stakeholders. You will play a key part in the role of the growth of the company and responsible for the development and management of a small finance team.
- Newly created role
- Interesting growing organisation
Finance Analyst / West Sussex / Finance / Accountancy