- Work for a charitable housing association in a small HR team
- Handle employee relations and provide overall support
- Are you an experience HR Advisor?
- Are you capable of managing ER casework?
Take lead on all areas of HR, including: Operations, Learning and Development, Payroll, Projects and Employee Relations.
- Have you managed a Human Resources department?
- Do you have HR and ER experience?
The successful HR Advisor will be a good communicator; liaising with stakeholders. The applicant will be able to guide, support and educate managers in a methodical and timely manner. Working in a fast-paced environment, this person will need to be organised and efficient.
- Do you have strong employee relations knowledge?
- Are you interested in working for a large organisation in a friendly team?
Page Personnel are exclusively partnering with a global transport and rail business, based in Runcorn, who are looking for a HR Data Analyst to join their growing team. You will be responsible for producing, analysing and evaluating reports, feeding back findings, and advising on business improvements.
- Excellent opportunities for progression
- Global brand
A new and exciting opportunity for an experienced HR Analyst to join a University based in Central London.
- Central London location
- Fantastic HR Analyst opportunity
The experienced HR Business Partner who will work in partnership with the School's senior management and executive team to provide advice, coach and support on a range of HR issues.
- HR BP
- Based in Egham
HRIS/HR Analyst required for a six month fixed term contract.
Hybrid working available, based in Central London.
- HRIS/HR Analyst - Hybrid Working Available
- Six month fixed term contract
A short description of the iTrent HR Administrator role:-Provide system admin support level for iTrent
-Assist with post implementation for annual leave module
-Resolve queries with service users and perform manual annual leave calculations for complex queries.
- Competitive salary
- Government Organisation
HR System Specialist required for a 3 month Fixed Term Contract based in London.
MUST have previous experience with KRONOS & SAP HR.
- HR System Specialist required for a 3 month Fixed Term Contract
- MUST have knowledge of Kronos and SAP HR
Page Personnel are excited to be partnering with a leading logistics distribution and supply chain business, based in Prescot, who are looking for a HR Systems Specialist to join their team on a 12 month Fixed Term Contract. You will be responsible for supporting the HRIS implementation, and all aspects of system administration.
- Global business
- A team that is recognised as being among the best in the industry
Our client is looking for a HR Consultant to join the team, based in Manchester. This role holds responsibility for delivering excellent employment law advice, guidance and support to enable the delivery of each client's business objectives. You will be required to travel to work on site with clients.
- Great company
- 6 month contract
HR Specialist / Human Resources / East Sussex
An Accountancy firm based in Central London looking for a HR and Systems Administrator to join the team on an 18 month FTC.This role offers hybrid working with office based in Central London.
- Fantastic opportunity for a HR and Systems Adminsitrator
- To join an Accountancy based in Central London for a 18 month FTC
This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing organisation in the Media industry who are currently looking for an experienced HR candidate to join their team on an immediate basis. The role will be on an ongoing temporary basis with the potential to become permanent based in St. Albans with hybrid working.
- Urgent start required - Varied HR role
- Ongoing temporary role with potential to become permanent
Our client is looking for a HR Office manager to join the team, based in Bolton. You will be a HR Generalist for the company- they offer flexible working and part time hours.
- Great company
- Temp- Perm opportunity
An exciting opportunity for an experienced HR candidate to join a reputable college group in London. On a 1 year FTC.
- An exciting opportunity for an experienced HR candidate.
- London location.
HR Project Specialist / Human Resources / Haywards Heath
HR & Recruitment Advisor / Brighton / Human Resources
A new and exciting opportunity for an experienced HR Analyst to join a prestigious university group. In central London.
- Exciting opportunity for an experienced HR Analyst
- Central London location
Our client is looking for a HR Project Advisor to implement new HR system into the business.
- 9 month fixed term contract
- Immediate start