This is a temporary role for 9 months with the possibility to go permanent. This could be a great position for you if you are looking to progress your HR career within a reputable company and are immediately available.
- Do you have experience and competence within an HR setting?
- Do you want to work for a fantastic company within an incredibly welcoming team?
I'm looking for a HR Advisor to join a well established and structured HR team for a 10-month period on a fixed term contract. The role will be home based initially, although it would be useful if you are within commuting distance to St. Helens, as this is where the role would be based, with flexibility to travel to both Liverpool and Warrington as needed too.
- Fantastic development HR position within Not-for-Profit organisation
- Immediate Start Available
Exciting Standalone Human Resources Manager position for a company in Wheatley, Oxfordshire. This is a permanent role with parking on site.
- Permanent, Exciting and varied position, parking on site
- Friendly team, Standalone role, Wheatley, Oxfordshire
Page Personnel are looking for a HR Advisor to join a well established and structured HR team in a full time, permanent role within a reputable and well-established education organisation. The role, based in Chester but allowing for hybrid working, will focus on complex employee relation cases, coaching and guiding senior staff, and working to ensure HR strategy is delivered to the highest standards.
- Fantastic HR position within well-established Education provider
- Brilliant organisation reputation, and allows for flexible working
HR and Recruitment Advisor
18 months interim
- HR and Recruitment Advisor
HR Systems Administrator
Birmingham Business Park
- HR Systems Administrator
- Birmingham Business Park
HR Services (Systems) and Project Manager
- HR Services (Systems) and Project Manager
The HR Systems & Data Analyst will be responsible for the development and delivery of reports, metrics and training to key stakeholders. They will also work to optimise and maintain system performance and workforce data to enhance ways of working. This is a full-time permanent role in Manchester.
- Exciting opportunity for full ownership of the HRIS and reporting
- Well-known retail brand with lots of projects planned for next year
Page Personnel are supporting a leading Public Sector organisation in Leeds who are seeking a HR Systems Analyst to join their HR function. This is a newly created role, providing key analysis surrounding people metrics and data in order to aid the HR team and support business decisions. If you are analytically-focused and are looking to build on your existing HR knowledge & project coordination capability, this opportunity could be for you.
- A rare and unique HR systems and data-focused position
- Work for a fantastic NFP organisation within a close-knit HR Systems team
Page Personnel are partnering with a highly renowned Public Sector organisation based in Leeds who are seeking a HR Systems Manager to join their HR function. This is an integral role to the business with the extraction, creation and presentation of HR metrics in order to make critical business decisions. Coupled with this, the successful candidate will own a variety of projects to ensure the continuous improvement of HR systems and processes.
- An exciting role, managing all HR system-related queries and improvements
- Work for a highly-renowned Public Sector organisation with excellent benefits
Page Personnel are excited to be partnering with a leading logistics distribution and supply chain business, based in Prescot, who are looking for a HR Systems Specialist to join their team on a 12 month Fixed Term Contract. You will be responsible for supporting the HRIS implementation, and all aspects of system administration.
- Global business
- A team that is recognised as being among the best in the industry
A new opportunity for a HR Systems Officer to join a University in London. This will be for 3-4 months initially and you must have iTrent experience.
- Reputable University in London
- Great HR Systems role
This is an exciting opportunity for a HR Planning and Reporting Coordinator to join a growing business on a 12 month FTC. You will play a key part in ensuring the business can succeed in its mission; securing the talented people needed to achieve our goals and helping to make it a great place to work.
- 12 month FTC
- Looking to send CVs asap
The HR Systems and Project Coordinator for a Global Consultancy will report into the Global HR Data & Systems Specialist. You will play an integral part in aiding in all ongoing projects including future HR Systems Implementation.
You will manage the data input and accuracy on an ongoing basis (Sage People) and support end users with queries relating to all HR Systems.
- Join a Global Consultancy based in London with Hyrbrid Working
- MUST be passionate about all things HRIS and HR Projects!
Part time HR Analyst required for a Global Security Company based in London - IMMEDIATE START!
You will report to the Head of Employee Relations, Diversity and Inclusion and provide project management and analytical support primarily on a range of global HR and health and safety related projects in line with agreed service levels and standards of performance.
- Permanent Part Time HR Analyst required - 24 hours per week
- To join a Global Security company based in London
We are looking for a HR Data and Systems Specialist to be based in Didsbury.
You will be responsible for system administration of the Cascade HR and Payroll System; including system architecture, data integrity, calculations and updates and for the reporting and analysis of people related data, information and reports provided to the business.
- Exciting opportunity in South Manchester.
- Looking for candidates with previous experience in a similar role.
HR Specialist / Human Resources / East Sussex
Are you a HR professional with a passion for wellbeing? As a Wellbeing Advisor you will project manage the wellbeing of over 1000 company staff, working closely with the Wellbeing and Inclusion Manager. This is an excellent opportunity to be part of a sustainable business that offers flexible working and excellent benefits.
- Are you a HR professional with a passion for wellbeing?
- Sustainable company with flexible working
Responsible for advising and supporting staff and managers in all areas of HR matters- including recruitment, employment, policy and procedures.You will take the lead on HR casework and employee relations, regarding conduct, performance, grievance, TUPE, restructures and sickness.
- Do you have Employee Relations experience?
- Do you have experience dealing with discrepancies?
HR & Recruitment Administrator / East Sussex / Human Resources