HR Recruiter / Haywards Heath / HR / Personnel
We're working with our non-profit clients based in Leeds City Centre in the recruitment of a HR Analyst. This role is a 4-5 month temporary vacancy (with the possibility of extension), starting ASAP.
- Immediate start contract, 4-5 months
- Non-profit organisation, Salary up to £38,000
Our client is looking for an HR Resourcing Associate on a temporary basis
- City centre
An exciting opportunity for an experienced HR candidate to join an HR Team, focusing on the assistance of effective HR and Staffing Service to all members of staff. Working in a Central London location.
- A great opportunity to work for a leading University group.
- Working in a central London location.
Page Personnel are exclusively partnering with a global transport and rail business, based in Runcorn, who are looking for a HR Data Analyst to join their growing team. You will be responsible for producing, analysing and evaluating reports, feeding back findings, and advising on business improvements.
- Excellent opportunities for progression
- Global brand
The Payroll & HR Systems Specialist will primarily be managing the monthly payroll process. This role will also be responsible for HR systems and data from a technical and analytical perspective, making sure the systems work properly while continually looking to maximise their effectiveness.
- Hybrid working available
- Gain extensive knowledge and experience working in a prestigious organisation!
A new and exciting opportunity for an experience HR candidate to join a top University group in central London. Working on a temporary contract, as soon as possible.
- A new opportunity to work in top University in London
- An exciting opportunity for an experienced HR candidate.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing organisation in the Media industry who are currently looking for an experienced HR candidate to join their team on an immediate basis. The role will be on an ongoing temporary basis with the potential to become permanent based in St. Albans with hybrid working.
- Urgent start required - Varied HR role
- Ongoing temporary role with potential to become permanent
This is a Permanent HR and Recruitment Generalist role based out of Leatherhead.
- Permanent HR Generalist role available
- Competitive Salary, Hybrid working and Flexible working
Our client is looking for a HR Office manager to join the team, based in Bolton. You will be a HR Generalist for the company- they offer flexible working and part time hours.
- Great company
- Temp- Perm opportunity
Join a busy fast paced environment and grow within a support HR team
- New role
- Great Opportunity
The HR and Recruitment Coordinator will focus on handling all aspects of recruitment and managing HR Admin duties. You will be in charge of everything from loading on adverts to the onboarding process of suitable candidates.
- Strong experience of working in a recruitment environment
- Based in Uxbridge
- HR Advisor role, Liverpool, office based
- Fast paced environment with a supportive team and opportunity for progression
- Fast growing company
- Progression Opportunity
Join a team that are people focused and supportive, gain knowledge and progression opportunities.
- Growing company
- Progression Opportunity
As a HR Coordinator you will be able to follow your passion for HR and develop and grow within the role! This would be an excellent opportunity for someone who has had a HR background and wants to pursue a career in HR.
- Exciting opportunity for someone to progress their HR career
- Excellent benefits
An exciting opportunity to step in to a permanent HR Coordinator role within Financial Services. Assisting the People Operations team this is a great opportunity to develop your career in a fast growing business.
- Full time permanent opportunity based in Shepherd's Bush
- Competitive salary, study support and exposure to HR in Financial Services
Page Personnel HR have been briefed on an HR Coordinator role with a well-recognised and reputable client in Manchester. This is an excellent opportunity to gain exposure across generalist HR within a diverse and growing international business. They offer hybrid working, excellent benefits and development opportunities.
- Fantastic opportunity to join a growing international business
- Varied generalist role at Coordinator level
Page Personnel are currently partnering with a leading retail business, based in Flintshire, who are looking for a HR/Employee Relations Case Manager to join their team on a permanent basis. You will be responsible for providing advice, guidance, and coaching to line managers on complex people matters.
- Prestigious business
- A team that is recognised as being among the best in the industry.
- Are you an HR Coordinator looking for your next role?
- Amazing opportunity to join a Global Consultancy based in London.
- HR Coordinator required - Immediate start!
- Fantastic opportunity to work for a global Professional Services company
HR & Recruitment Advisor / Brighton / Human Resources