Exciting Standalone Human Resources Manager position for a company in Wheatley, Oxfordshire. This is a permanent role with parking on site.
- Permanent, Exciting and varied position, parking on site
- Friendly team, Standalone role, Wheatley, Oxfordshire
Page Personnel HR are working with a global company with offices in Trafford Park. They are recruiting for a Senior HR Analyst to join and support their HR team. The role has responsibility for managing the HRIS and data reporting for the EMEA Region.
- Opportunity to join an international business
- Managing the HRIS for EMEA region
HR Systems Officer
- HR Systems Officer
HR Systems Manager
- HR Systems Manager
Page Personnel HR are working with a large company within warehouse & distribution. They are looking to hire an HR Reward Associate to join a busy and well-established Rewards Team. The role is varied with duties across HR and payroll and is the ideal development role for someone looking to take their next step in their HR career. The role is based in Rochdale and offers excellent benefits and progression opportunities.
- Great development opportunity within a busy & established team
- Ideal for someone with background in HR/Payroll
HR Systems Manager
- HR Systems Manager
Part time HR Analyst required for a Global Security Company based in London - IMMEDIATE START!
You will report to the Head of Employee Relations, Diversity and Inclusion and provide project management and analytical support primarily on a range of global HR and health and safety related projects in line with agreed service levels and standards of performance.
- Permanent Part Time HR Analyst required - 24 hours per week
- To join a Global Security company based in London
We are looking for a HR Data and Systems Specialist to be based in Didsbury.
You will be responsible for system administration of the Cascade HR and Payroll System; including system architecture, data integrity, calculations and updates and for the reporting and analysis of people related data, information and reports provided to the business.
- Exciting opportunity in South Manchester.
- Looking for candidates with previous experience in a similar role.
The HR Associate will work closely with another HR Associate and will be looking after a dedicated client group, responsible for all areas of HR. The role reports directly into the HRBP and has the potential to grow into a Junior HR Advisor role.
- Permanent HR Associate role for a Financial Services firm in London
- Excellent progression opportunities and room for growth
- Employee Relations Advisor
- Global FTSE100 Organisation
- Fantastic benefits and progression
- Work from home model (or based in the office if you wish)
- Full time, permanent
- HR Assistant - Employee Relations Focused
Brilliant opportunity to join a great team within a renown organisation, focusing on internal recruitment coordination, and operating from a new office in Liverpool with remote/hybrid working structure.
- Brilliant opportunity to join great team with renown organisation
- Hyrbid working with amazing office space
Page Personnel are working closely with a non-profit organisation in Rotherham in the recruitment of a HR Administrator position, this is a temporary position with potential permanent opportunities. You will be supporting with Recruitment Manager in the recruitment of high volume positions, your role will involve, maintaining administrative systems, pre-screening candidates & formatting documentation plus much more.
- Fantastic opportunity to join a non-profit organisation in Rotherham
- Immediate start with potential long-term permanent opportunities
Rare and exciting opportunity as ServiceNow HR systems Lead working with a global organisation. Supporting day to day delivery of Interview Arranging, Contract Generation and Onboarding services using the ServiceNow HRSD solution and associated integration. This position can be home based or Watford based.
- Rare and Exciting Opportunity as ServiceNow HR systems Lead
- Opportunity to work with a well established organisation
The HR Advisor will be working from the HQ in Slough and will support the Contact Centre business unit, responsible for about 250 employees.
- Temporary HR Advisor - Employee Relations opportunity in Slough
- Previous employee relations experience is essential
Our client is looking for a Senior HR Generalist to join the team in Manchester, on a temporary contract for 4-8 weeks.
- Immediate start
- Temporary contract
As the HR Generalist, you will be responsible for delivery of a full range of human resource services within the division.
- A global company established over 150 years ago.
The HR Manager will be the keeper of the culture for the organisation. They will follow the company's core value of People First: People are their priority.
- An exciting opportunity to join a growing company.
- Competitive salary.
Page Group are currently partnered with both a growing and well established FMCG organisation to recruit a Standalone HR Manager / HRBP on a full time, permanent basis.
Please apply below!
- Standalone HR Manager / HRBP
- Growing FMCG Business
Page Personnel are supporting an exciting client based in Huddersfield in their search for a HR Generalist. This is a highly varied role, offering a blend of both operational HR duties to provide excellent day-to-day HR services along with partnering with senior stakeholders to deliver new HR strategies. Along with this, you will be entitled to a generous benefits package and excellent scope for autonomy and development.
- Standalone generalist position presenting full autonomy over HR processes
- Excellent opportunity to progress and develop your generalist HR experience
A new opportunity for an established HR generalist to join a fabulous group of family-run nursery schools based in South West London.
- South West London location
- A group of Nursery Schools