This is a 6 month temporary Finance Assistant role based in Uxbridge.
- Finance Assistant - Temporary - Uxbridge
- This is a temporary Finance Assistant role based in Uxbridge
I am supporting a large, stable and growing business in the medical field who are seeking a Finance Controller to join them for this permanent, full-time and exciting opportunity based at their offices in Stevenage. You will work hybrid in the office for 3 days per week, remotely twice weekly and join a supportive team with excellent leadership structure.
- Hybrid Working - 3 days in, 2 remote
- Competitive Salary, Benefits
Page Personnel are working with an exciting SME based in Newcastle Under Lyme, recruiting a Finance Assistant to join their growing team.
The successful candidate will be a graduate or AAT Studier, looking to ultimately become a Qualified Accountant.
- Brilliant opportunity to join growing business based in Newcastle Under Lyme
- Study package and excellent progression available
An exciting opportunity for a Financial Analyst to gain further exposure for a minimum of 2 months. This role is based right in the City Centre of Manchester and is offering between £28,000 to £31,000 equivalent per an hour.
- Financial Analyst - 2 month temp minimum
- One of the largest, market leading and nation wide businesses
Our client is seeking an experienced Part Qualified Finance Business Partner to join their growing Finance team based near Kidlington.
- National organisation with impressive growth strategy
- Competitive salary package on offer
Exciting opportunity with global Pharmaceuticals company based in the West End. Looking for an experienced Finance Business Partner to join the team in January.
- Opportunity with global pharmaceutical company
- Looking for progressive and ready to learn candidate
Our Corporate client who has been trading for 40 years in the Pharmaceuticals sector, has a not to be missed opportunity for a Commercial Finance Analyst to join their team in Luton. The aspiring will Commercial Finance Analyst will be reporting into the Commercial Finance Manager and will be responsible for a varied role covering stock, promotions and product range analysis and much more.
- The top 10 for Sunday times best big companies to work for
- Expanding business looking to grow their finance team
This Finance Analyst role will focus on pricing and BIDs. You will be the finance business partner for various stakeholders across the company. This is a newly created role offering progression and hybrid working.
- Growing medical research company based in the City of London
- £40,000 - £50,000 plus excellent benefits, organic progression, hybrid working
I am working on a Finance Assistant role with remote working and an excellent salary.
- Hybrid Working
- Study Support
Page Personnel are recruiting for an International Payroll Manager on behalf of an international pharmaceutical business based in Irlam.This role will head up payroll for countries in the EMEA and APAC regions and comes with an excellent salary plus bonus and hybrid working.
- International Payroll Manager - Irlam
- A leading international pharmaceutical business
An exciting opportunity for an interim international payroll manager position. This role is based in Irlam, Salford and offering between £70,000 to £80,000 dependent upon experience
- Payroll Manager - Interim
- Innovating, Established and Global Business
A fantastic opportunity for a Payroll Manager to join a healthcare business based in Northampton. Tasked with implementing payroll systems and processes and managing payroll for 1000+ employees.
- Highly competitive salary
- Opportunity for increased responsibility and growth
Page Personnel are currently recruiting for a Immediately Available Payroll Clerk to join the finance function in North Kent.
- Immediately Available Payroll Clerk
- Must have own transport
Page Personnel are working alongside a fantastic organisation in the Healthcare sector based in central Newark to support in their search for a permanent Credit Controller, an ideal opportunity for someone with experience in Credit Control looking for a new role that can support their career development.
- Permanent opportunity offering stability and progression
- Flexible working and a competitive salary
Permanent full time analyst vacancy for well known international pharmaceutical business in chessington paying up to £35,000 depending on experience, with excellent benefits and flexible working
- Permanent full time analyst vacancy
- 35 hours per week and 3 days in the office, 2 at home
Page Personnel are recruiting for an Assistant Management Accountant on behalf of a leading pharmaceutical distribution business based in Salford.The purpose of this role is to assistant in the accurate and timely production of management accounts.
- Assistant Management Accountant - Salford
- a leading international pharmaceutical distribution business
This job holder will be a key member of the payroll team and be instrumental in the team achieving it's objectives associated with delivering an accurate, timely and 'service focused' payroll and provide a first class payroll service and payroll support to approximately 6500 employees in 14 Service Centres and Head Office throughout the UK.
- Working as part of a large and experienced Payroll team
- Temporary initially but with a very high likelihood of perm after a few months
Permanent full time Credit Control / Accounts Receivable vacancy paying up to £28,000 plus highly achievable annual bonus of up to £3000 paid quarterly - to work in a large team of credit controllers
Hybrid working - 2 days in the office 3 from home, looking after circa 250 accounts
Full training provided for someone wanting a career in credit control
- Hybrid working - 2 days per week working in the office
I am currently recruiting a Management Accountant to work for a healthcare company based in South West London. This is a permanent position that will be based in the office near Wandsworth Road overground station 5 days per week.
- Opportunities to gain exposure to senior members of staff
- Working as a part of a close knit team
An exciting opportunity to join a large Pharmaceuticals business, with nearly 50 sites nationally. As a Payroll Administrator, you will be responsible for start to finish processing, whilst supporting the wider finance team with projects on an ad hoc basis.
- Do you have experience within 'end to end' Payroll Processing?
- Do you carry strong UK Payroll knowledge?