We have all seen how much the UK workplace has changed as a result of the Covid 19 outbreak, with mass homeworking evolving into a hybrid model for many organisations. However, one thing has remained throughout: hiring top talent is the best way to navigate the challenges of a post-pandemic world.
To hire very best people, you need to first understand what they want from work – and how this has changed over the past 18 months. To explore this, PageGroup has conducted extensive research throughout the pandemic, surveying over 5,000 job applicants. We have compiled the most pertinent insights in this eBook, covering topics such as:
- What’s the hybrid working model going to play out?
- How far are top candidates willing to travel for a new job?
- What role will the office play for teams from now on?
- What skills will workers need to navigate the ‘new normal’?
- How are workers feeling about diversity and inclusion as a result of the pandemic?