The person in this role will work closely with the finance team and other stakeholders in the business. This is a permanent role which offer hybrid working, with 2-3 days in the office and will be based in the City of London.
- Opportunity to join a fast growing Media Company
- £25000 - £32000 plus study support and opportunity for progression
The client are a Media and TV broadcasting company that have 2 main TV brands. They have recently been acquired by a huge Media & Technology company and the head office is based in the West End (Camden Town). They are looking for a permanent Finance Analyst to join their team to help manage the financial planning and analysis for the business.
- Based in the West End (Camden Town)
- Global TV and Media company
Our client are looking for an excited and motivated individual to join their friendly accountancy team as the new Finance Assistant. This is a fantastic opportunity for a fresh faced graduate to join the world of Accounting and Finance. Working alongside big name brands, you will be able to develop your skills and knowledge whilst also enjoying the buzz of the office. This is a fully office based role.
- Finance Assistant - Bournemouth
- Salary - £20,000 - £23,000
Leading, global art gallery looking for keen, immediately available candidate to join the team. Must be keen to pick up new skills and learn from Finance Manager who you will be working alongside. Very minimal experience needed, as you will receive excellent training.
- Leading art gallery looking for candidate to start immediately
- Global company offering excellent training and development
- Day to Day management of the Finance Department
- Supporting the Head of Finance in key decision making
- Must have experience with statutory and management accounts
- Must be an effective communicator
This Finance Manager position is a key role in the Group with a hands on accounting focus. Your responsibilities will include overseeing end-to-end finance operations, financial planning and analysis, balance sheet reconciliations, looking to make improvements to procedures and controls, as well as ad-hoc projects and requests as and when they come up.
- Exciting varied Finance Manager role with a company that makes a difference
- Career progression & great supportive Management team near Camden
This is a permanent role for a Finance Assistant to join a fast paced and exciting company based in Staines. The role offers HYBRID working and will be joining a very friendly and supportive team.
- Fun industry with managers that make you feel valued
- Hybrid working for a healthy work/life balance
This is a permanent role for a Finance Assistant to join an exciting company in the media sector based in Staines. This role offers Hybrid working.
- Hybrid working to support work life balance
- High exposure to learning opportunities within the finance department
A superb opportunity has become available for a Part Qualified Finance Analyst to join my client on a 6 month Fixed Term Contract.
- Immediate Start!
- Fantastic Opportunity!
A brand new opportunity for an experienced Payroll and Finance Assistant to join a successful organisation based in Guildford.
- Brand new Payroll and Finance Assistant in Guildford
- Competitive salary and benefits
Senior Payroll Advisor / Urgent Start Required
- Senior Payroll Advisor / Urgent Start Required
- Ideally Must Have Own Transport
Immediately available purchase ledger to join my client in North Kent.
- Immediately Available Purchase Ledger
- Ideally must have own transport
This is a permanent, full time role for a film and TV production space agency in the City of London. This is a great role with the opportunity to work in a small team with progression and an impressive benefits package.
- Work for a fun team with a very impressive benefits package
- Benefit from a supportive team with great progression opportunities
This is an Accounts Payable clerk opportunity, looking to cover sabbatical on a temporary basis for a minimum of 2 months. The role will be based in the client's offices in the City of London, 3 days a week hybrid or part-time. The role involved processing multi-currency invoices, performing bank and supplier reconciliations, expenses and payment runs using Sage 50 and SAP Concur.
- Growing PR Company, Based in City of London
- Hybrid working
Accounts Payable Manager / Eastbourne / Hybrid / £30k - £35k
- Excellent Organisation
- Great Salary Available with Hybrid Working
This is a temporary Assistant Accountant role based in the South West London, working for a growing Property company.
- Temporary role with a hybrid working opportunity
- Working for a Property company based in South West London
Page Personnel are recruiting a Sales Ledger Manager to join a fast paced business in Knutsford.
I am looking for someone with an understanding of working in an invoice processing role, looking to join a growing team.
- Great opportunity to join fast paced business
- Hybrid Working Available
This temporary Internationl Payroller position is based remotely and has long term opportunities, the role will be covering a few European countries with the potential to expand this basket.
- Immediately available or on a short notice
- Has international payroll experience
As the Part Time Bookkeeper, you will be working as part of the operations team and receive mentorship from the Co-Founders. Your role will be undertaken from our city-centre office in Bristol (hybrid working is available) and on a part-time basis (24 hours over 3,4 or 5 days), where you will be crucial in ensuring that the financial health of the company is maintained.
- Based in Bristol on a permanent basis for a growing organisation
- 24 hours over, 3, 4 or 5 days. £25,000 - £35,000 depending on experience
I am currently recruiting a new French Speaking Accounts Receivable Associate to work for a global media agency based in Central London.
- working for a global media agency
- Permanent position