The Commercial Finance Analyst will provide financial and analytical support to the trading team, producing weekly routine reports along with ad hoc trial analysis, as well as supporting with the production of budgets and forecasts for the commercial P&L. You will also manage the month end reporting, including journal processing and reconciliations and support with audit requirements and ensure a clean cut off at half year and year end.
- Based in Swindon with hybrid working, £35,000 + study support
- Growing business, excellent opportunity to develop your finance career
This Assistant Business Partner opportunity sits within the Commercial Finance team, working closely with, and providing support to, the revenue business partnering function to ensure effective reporting and analysis across products, segments, and firms to drive revenue focused commercial decision making across the senior leadership team.
This is a hybrid role based in Swindon (2/3 office days).
- Swindon based client (hybrid working), £32,000 - £40,000
- Working within the Commercial Finance Team, excellent progression
Our client based in Salisbury are looking for an Accounts Payable Accountant to join their team on a permanent full-time basis. This is a hybrid position, with 4 days working from the office and 1 day working from home. This role will encompass all aspects of the Accounts Payable function of the business.
- Accounts Payable Accountant
- Salary £30,000
The Payroll Specialist is part of a team providing high quality payroll transactional processing and query resolution for colleagues and managers for all life cycle activities and queries.
This role offers flexible and remote working however you will be required to attend the Head Office in Chippenham to meet business requirements as of when needs be.
- Remote working with very occasional travel to Chippenham
- Payroll Specialist role, £25,000 - £32,000
As the Assistant Accountant - Hybrid Working you would be assisting the Group Finance team in monthly reporting, ongoing projects and supporting wider group with their accounting requirements.
- A truly all round Assistant Accountant role to fast track your development
- Working in a fast growth sector
Permanent role for a Management Accountant to be based in Melksham (hybrid/remote working available), £35,000 - £40,000 + study support.
This role will have significant exposure to partners in the business, providing them with reporting, analysis, and commentary to help inform and support decision-making. You will work cross-functionally to provide clarity and understanding around P&L performance, by geography, product line and channel.
- Based in Melksham, 4 days WFH and 1 office based. £35,000 - £40,000
- Newly created Management Accountant role to support business growth
18m FTC role based near Swindon, up to £42,000. Fully office based.
- 18 month FTC, £35,000 - £42,000 based near Swindon
- Office based role
The Management Accountant will play a key role in activities of the department supporting the finance manager to ensure that accounting control is maintained and the results are reported to group in a timely manner.
- Permanent role based in Swindon paying up to £45,000
- Excellent opportunity for a CIMA or ACCA studier to join a growing business
This is an exciting opportunity for an Assistant Accountant to join a well known, growing business based in Malmesbury. £25,000 - £30,000 + study support and excellent benefits.
- Based in Malmesbury, permanent Assistant Accountant role paying up to £30,000
- This role is based in the office full time.