A permanent, full time role working within one of the well established Higher Education Institutions in Manchester as a Finance Officer within a fast-paced and varied work environment.
- A permanent, full time opportunity to join a well established University;
- Offering between £24,000 and £27,000 per annum;
An exciting opportunity for a Financial Analyst to gain further exposure for a minimum of 2 months. This role is based right in the City Centre of Manchester and is offering between £28,000 to £31,000 equivalent per an hour.
- Financial Analyst - 2 month temp minimum
- One of the largest, market leading and nation wide businesses
An excellent opportunity for a Finance Assistant to join a market leading business with a global footprint. This role offers excellent long term progression and security whilst working within a well established team in Manchester.
- Finance Assistant - Salford
- A household name & successful brand
A varied Finance Manager role within Fundraising and Campaigns, working within the Higher Education sector offering between £33,000 and £41,000 per year.
- A 36 month fixed term contract working within the Higher Education Sector;
- Offering hybrid working and between £33,000 - £41,000 for a forward thinking PQ.
This role of Finance Business Partner reports into the Finance Manager and is responsible for assisting and supporting in the delivery of timely, accurate and consistent reporting of the activities for the group whilst at all times adhering to Group financial policies and procedures.
- Finance Business Partner - Manchester
- Specialist Manufacturing firm.
This role of Finance Analyst reports into the Finance Manager and is responsible for assisting and supporting in the delivery of timely, accurate and consistent overhead reporting activities for the group.
- Commercial Finance Analyst - Manchester
My client is looking for an ambitious Maths or Accountancy Graduate with a keen eye for numbers and analysis. This role will sit within the commercial team looking at reporting, pricing strategies & commercial analysis.
- Graduate Commercial Analyst - Manchester
- Specialist tech firm.
My client is looking for an ambitious Payroll Administrator to join their growing Payroll department. This role will working closely with the Payroll Managers providing end to end support for a portfolio of clients.
- Payroll Administrator - Manchester
- Highly successful accountancy firm.
My client is looking for an experience Payroll & Benefits Manager to solely look after the UK Payroll for the business. This role is a key hire for the company and you will act as the main focal point for all Payroll & Benefits queries UK wide.
- Payroll & Benefits Manager - Manchester
- Specialist Manufacturing firm.
A fantastic progressive permanent opportunity for a full time International Management Accountant role based in Central Manchester with flexible home working options.
- International Management Accountant - Manchester - Hybrid working
- Highly successful, progressive and dynamic organisation
Page Personnel are working with an ambitious company where innovation and imagination are at the forefront. They are seeking a Senior Accounts Assistant to join their team in Manchester (M40). As part of the Finance team there will be lots of exposure to develop your skills. Offering study support.
- Senior Accounts Assistant - M40 - Progression opportunities - Study support
- One of UKs No1 Premium businesses - Ambitious and innovative
The Assistant Management Accountant will work closely with an experienced Management Accountant to assist in wide range of activities, ensuring the timely and efficient completion of fundamental finance activities and month end processes.
As the role progresses, the Assistant Management Accountant will be given increasing responsibilities in management accounts and FP&A activities
- Assistant Management Accountant - South Manchester
A great permanent opportunity for a full time Accounts Payable Assistant position based in very central Manchester.
- Accounts Payable Assistant - Central Manchester - Flexible hybrid
- Well established, successful and down to earth organisation
My client is looking for an ambitious candidates to sit within their Payroll & HR Team and focus on the rewards & benefits with a heavy influence on data & spreadsheets. This role will 100% suit someone who maybe has been in a Payroll or Payroll & Reward role who likes this aspect of the job as opposed to Payroll processing.
- Benefits & Rewards Advisor (Payroll) - Manchester, Hybrid
Page Personnel are looking for a Credit Controller to join a Global FMCG manufacturer in Wythenshawe. Offering hybrid working and lots of progression opportunities. Study support is available.
- Credit Controller - Wythenshawe - Hybrid working - £27K salary
- Global FMCG manufacturer - rapidly growing - progression opportunities
A great permanent opportunity for a full time Legal Cashier Manager role based in Central Manchester with hybrid home working.
- Legal Cashier Manager - Central Manchester
- Well established, growing and successful organisation
R2R / General Ledger, Management Accountant for 9 months. This role is based in the city centre of Manchester and offering between £35,000 to £38,000
- General Ledger Accountant - 9 months FTC
- Global, Market Leading and Highly Successful Organisation
A great permanent opportunity for a full time Credit Control/Senior Sales Ledger position. Based in Stockport, Heaton Mersey but happy to consider candidates looking for fully remote.
- Credit Control/Senior Sales Ledger - Fully Remote
- Rapidly Growing, highly successful, progressive and dynamic organisation
A fantastic new opportunity working within a Housing Association as a Reporting Accountant based in Didsbury. The position is an immediate start for a 3-month temporary role. The hourly rate advertised for this role is between £22.00 - £26.00.
- Great Opportunity as an Immediate Start
- 3 Month Temporary Position
A great opportunity for an Accounts Payable Specialist. This role is a 12 month FTC, based in Manchester (with hybrid working) and offering between £24,000 to £26,000
- Accounts Payable Specialist (PTP) - 12 month FTC
- Award Winning, Highly Successful and Vibrant Business