This main focus of this role is to provide financial data and analysis to support the site manager and ensure consistent cost calculations and monitoring.
- Immediate Start - Ongoing Temporary Contract
- Competitive Hourly Rate
Burton On Trent
- Reward Analyst
- Burton on Trent
Data Analyst being recruited to join a successful financial service business in Liverpool on a fixed term basis.
- Successful financial services business
- Great opportunity
This Billing Analyst role based in Potters Bar should support & help improve efficiency, to ensure invoices & credit notes are accurate & produced on a timely basis in the social care industry.
- Exciting varied Billing Officer role - 6 month position with flexible working
- Career progression & great supportive Management team based in Barnet
The candidate will learn and understand operational processes involved with a Unit-Linked Life Company. They will assist the business through its growth by helping to manage change and must seek to aid automation of manual processes.
Also - assist the Operations team in the preparation and review of all client and manager dealing and fund pricing activities. The Investment Operations team is responsible for the administration of the funds and clients.
- Permanent position in the City of London
- Great room for growth with the addition of study support including IMC & CFA
Our Hemel Hempstead based client who is an ever strong presence in the Electronics sector has an existing opportunity for a confident Pricing Analyst. The role will introduce you to a fast paced vibrant working environment and offer the right guidance to develop your existing skills.
- Great opportunity for a confident Pricing Analyst
- Full Time role in a flexible working environment
We are looking for someone to support projects in a data analysis role. The ideal candidate will have 2-3 years' experience working as a Data Analyst or Business Analyst with a large data component role. Some of the software used for quality management is Datactics and Informatic and knowledge of these would be desirable. In this role you will analyse large volumes of data, produce KPI & MI reports.
- Reputable Firm
- Great package!
Our client is looking for a Data Analyst to join their Accountancy team in Gatwick
- Data Analyst - Gatwick
- Salary £35,000 - £45,000
An excellent opportunity to join a global organisation based here in Leicester, working within the commercial finance team as a Pricing Analyst for the UK and European region.
This is a highly analytical and commercial role, working within a close knit team and operating at a senior level within the business
- Permanent job opportunity, offering excellent career prospects
- Working for a highly reputable and stable business in Leicester
My Client (based in Harpenden) is searching for an FP&A Analyst to support their financial and planning analysis team. The successful candidate will be providing support to senior colleagues in planning, budgeting and forecasting as well as providing support in the implementation of the planning and reporting software Anaplan.
- Leading Company based in Harpenden with great career progression.
- Excellent FP&A role Looking for part-qualified or finalist
Our Luton based client are looking for a Pricing Analyst to join the business on a 6 month fixed term contract basis. This job offers a chance to go permanent as well as plenty of flexible and remote working.
- Large Organisation
- Flexible Working
The role of the Commercial Analyst based in Lichfield will be to focus on building and analysing data to create compelling recommendations which enable the business to effectively monitor performance, drive continual improvement and shape the future growth strategy
- New opportunity to work as a Commercial Analyst in Lichfield
- Joining a business during a great period of investment
This is a fantastic chance to join a wonderful employer on the outskirts of Maidstone
- Must have superb analytical and numerical skills
- Ideally be proficient in the use of Excel
This Reconciliation Analyst role is working on a temp to perm basis helping companies in the Education and Training area reconcile current and new funding including local authority grants and private industry payments, hence the need for an experienced Reconciliation professional with similar prior experience and great attention to detail. Based in the North Barnet area the company have a great company culture
- Varied Reconciliation Analyst on a temp to perm basis
- Based from their Barnet area offices with great facilities and company culture
This is a Workforce Analyst role to work for a large NHS Hospital. The role is mainly focused on Covid19 reporting and the successful candidate must have advanced excel skills and experience in high level reporting.
- A temporary workforce analyst role, specialising in Covid 19 reporting
- To start ASAP for 12 weeks but potentially to be extended until Easter
Page Personnel are exclusively recruiting a Revenue Analyst for one of our clients in Newark. This would be a great opportunity for a maths or accounting and finance graduate, or someone who has some experience of working in finance (in practice or industry) but wants to take their career to the next level in an analytical role.
- A great opportunity for a university graduate or AAT, CIMA or ACCA studier
- Our client is offering a competitive salary, full study support and progression
To prepare for tomorrow, we must fully understand the past and the present. You can help us face the future by answering 'who is doing what' with our overseas businesses. Green energy, electric cars, flights, trains and recycling, the list goes on. By centralising and making sense of the information, you will help build the picture, articulate our journey, and shape tomorrows story.
- The opportuniy to work for a FTSE 250 business
- A global footprint and recognised brand
Page Personnel are recruiting a Data Analyst for an international, market leading organisation based in Leeds that has been performing very well with further extensive growth plans.
- Varied, fast paced role
- Well performing, market leading business
Our client a Household Name and Hugely Successful Global Business are currently recruiting for a Credit Analyst to join the team in Farnborough, Hampshire office.
- Global Household name
- Great progression opportunties
To support commercial decisions working collaboratively alongside other members of the FP&A team and the Senior Management of the business.
- My client in Petersfield is looking to recruit a Commercial Analyst
- Excellent salary and benefits package to the successful candidate.