Page Personnel are working with a leading Building and Construction business who are based in Leeds. They are recruiting an Analyst to join them ASAP to assist with a system implementation.
- Excellent new Analyst role for leading Building business in Leeds
- Contract offering full remote working
My client is looking for an experienced Analyst to join their team in West London. They are looking for somebody with advanced excel, experience within data manipulation and building reports.
- Progressive role based in West London
- Chance to broaden skillset with fantastic career progression
Our client a Market Leading Internationally Recognised business are currently recruiting for a Pricing Analyst / Data Analyst to join the team in Woking, Surrey due to an internal promotion
- Varied and Interesting role
- Market leading business
The FP&A Analyst will be responsible for analysing business data to help gain a deeper understanding of business performance across all regions, supporting improved insight and knowledge of key performance indicators.
- FP&A Analyst - Blackburn
Page Personnel are currently recruiting for an established Financial & Insurance organisation in Leeds. Due to growth within the business and new annual plans, our client have a brand new opportunity available for an Finance Analyst to join their team. This role offers progression, great benefits and open to any part time / reduced hours applicants.
- Flexible and Reduced Hours
- Fantastic Company Benefits
Are you looking for progression? Page personnel are working with an award winning retail business situated in Warrington who are recruiting for a Finance Analyst to join their team and they are offering hybrid working alongside full time study support.
- Study support
- Market leading business
Page Personnel are recruiting for a Finance Analyst on behalf of a well known FMCG business with this role based in the Wigan office.The role of the Finance Analyst is to provide support & leverage to the Finance Co-Ordinator in managing the local finance department and improving site performance.
- Finance Analyst - Wigan
- A well known, international FMCG business
This Finance Analyst role will join a growing business and will support with all financial matters across contract & BIDs department. You will assist with many aspects of finance including management reporting, data from monthly close and all other reporting requirements.
- World-leading research company based in the City of London
- £40,000-£50,000 + study support + bonus + excellent benefits, hybrid working
Data Analyst / West Sussex / Accountancy / Finance / Data
A permanent Finance Analyst job opportunity
- Excellent opportunity to join a busy finance department - Hybrid working
- Interviewing now
- This is an important role to ensure that General Accounting entries are accurately reflected in the financial statements for 38 affiliates across the EAME region. Particular ownership will be looking after the Other Income & Expense, Leases, Royalties and Equity accounts
- Are you looking for a progressive role and company?
- Are you looking for a hybrid working opportunity?
Excellent opportunity to join as a Financial Analyst this Investment Group based in London.
- Financial Planning & Analysis role within a leading Financial Services business
- Part Qualified / Qualified Commercial Finance Analyst role
Investigations Analyst / East Sussex / Analytics
Intelligence Analyst / Brighton / Fraud / Investigation / Analytics
We are currently recruiting on behalf of Legal 500 ranked international firm based in London. It is an exciting and rare opportunity for a senior Paralegal to work at the forefront of legal data analysis.
- Amazing opportunity for a Monitoring Analyst
- Legal 500 ranked international firm
Our client, an excellent manufacturing business in the Scottish Borders is seeking to expand its current team by hiring a Financial Analyst / Finance Business Partner on a permanent basis. Relocation support is available for potential candidates who would consider a full relocation to the area.
- Growing and progressive business in the borders
- Financial Analyst role with relocation support available
Permanent full time analyst vacancy for well known international pharmaceutical business in chessington paying up to £35,000 depending on experience, with excellent benefits and flexible working
- Permanent full time analyst vacancy
- 35 hours per week and 3 days in the office, 2 at home
The FP&A Analyst will be a key member of a busy PLC Group Finance team and will be supporting the production and maintenance of group reporting to our finance stakeholders (Board, RMB, Divisions) as well as providing analytical support during month end and the budget and forecasting cycle.
- Based in Bath (hybrid working) £35,000 - £38,000 excellent PQ opportunity
- Reporting to the Financial Controller of a growing business
A Mortgages Analyst role is being recruited to join a prestigious financial services business in the heart of Liverpool.
- 12 month fixed term contract
- Exciting role within mortgages
AML Analyst, KYC Analyst, Sheffield, Barnsley, Worksop, Doncaster, Wakefield, Chesterfield, Banking
- AML Analyst
- KYC Analyst