You will be part UK Anti-Money Laundering compliance team covering all client types in accordance with the Money Laundering Regulations 2017 as amended and other financial crime related regulations for the companies UK clients and counter parties. This is a demanding role within a high volume environment and you will liaise with internal / external stakeholders and third parties to conduct CCD checks independently according to business requirements..
- Want to join an amazing global business
- Brilliant Benefits
Are you an advanced user of Excel (macros, v look ups, pivot tables)?
Are you looking for an analytical role with project coordination?
If so, please apply below:
- Fast growth business
- Mutli award winning organisation
This is a newly created opportunity that will have full ownership and responsibility for all forecasting and shift scheduling across a 120fte contact centre. The role will also have strong links to resource planning and real time functions. You will have full autonomy for the creation and development of the workforce planning function
- Workforce Analyst
- Contact Centre
Page Personnel are appointing a Benefits Specialist who will focus to ensure data accuracy and compliance, timely provision of benefits and the management of queries.
- Exciting opportunity with a top ten global logistics provider
- Permanent role
The successful candidate for the Operations Analyst role will be able to show active experience of Fund Operations and either prior experience of securities trading or directly-related experience of this role. Experience in programming languages will be viewed favourably also.
- Operations Analyst for a rapidly growing Fund Management company in London
- Permanent position with exciting career progression, learning and development
Page Personnel are exclusively recruiting a Revenue Analyst for one of our clients in Newark. This would be a great opportunity for a maths or accounting and finance graduate, or someone who has some experience of working in finance (in practice or industry) but wants to take their career to the next level in an analytical role.
- A great opportunity for a university graduate or AAT, CIMA or ACCA studier
- Our client is offering a competitive salary, full study support and progression
A great role for a Forecast Analyst working with an award winning Call Centre and Customer Service function based in Coventry. This is a hybrid working model for the long term, in order to effectively collaborate with operations.
- Agile working (office-home hybrid model)
- Successful, high performing Contact Centre
To prepare for tomorrow, we must fully understand the past and the present. You can help us face the future by answering 'who is doing what' with our overseas businesses. Green energy, electric cars, flights, trains and recycling, the list goes on. By centralising and making sense of the information, you will help build the picture, articulate our journey, and shape tomorrows story.
- The opportuniy to work for a FTSE 250 business
- A global footprint and recognised brand
An exciting opportunity has become available for a organised, detail orientated individual to join a fast growing business who reward hard work and offer a hugely supportive working environment. This role is a varied position which will involve supporting the delivery team and taking the lead in ensuring that all the compliance administration processes are managed efficiently.
- Immediate start working for a progressive company
- Supportive working environment with full training provided
This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual to join us at an exciting time of growth.
It will suit an individual with significant AML Compliance exposure looking to develop their career and knowledge of onboarding funds, trusts and other investment businesses as well as SME corporates.
- Compliance Analyst role based in Canary Wharf
- FX/Payments experience and background is desirable
Page Personnel are recruiting a Data Analyst for an international, market leading organisation based in Leeds that has been performing very well with further extensive growth plans.
- Varied, fast paced role
- Well performing, market leading business
Credit Analyst / Brighton / Accountancy / Finance
***PLEASE DO NOT APPLY WITHOUT AN ADDRESS / LOCATION ON YOUR CV***
Our client has an need for a data analyst. This role sits in the HR / L&D function. The role will be fully remote to start with, with some flexibility in terms of hours (37 per week) in months to come it would ideally become 50/5 split between home and office working, but if the right candidate was only available fully remotely, this would be considered.
- Great temporary opportunity for an immediately available analyst
- Remote working full time to start with then split (fully remote a possibility)
Our client a Household Name and Hugely Successful Global Business are currently recruiting for a Credit Analyst to join the team in Farnborough, Hampshire office.
- Global Household name
- Great progression opportunties
Permanent full time vacancy in Esher for a Data Analyst extracting information from multiple internal teams to report back to the finance team
- Permanent full time Data Analyst vacancy
- £45,000 salary
To support commercial decisions working collaboratively alongside other members of the FP&A team and the Senior Management of the business.
- My client in Petersfield is looking to recruit a Commercial Analyst
- Excellent salary and benefits package to the successful candidate.
This immediate start role is a fantastic opportunity for a graduate who has circa 12 months experience within the Financial Services sector. It will run for a minimum of 6 month, but is likely to be extended beyond this.
- Immediate start role in the Financial Services sector
- Global brand, Excellent Culture
Page Personnel are appointing a Data Analyst for a Covid Vaccination Programme, to provide data analysis and administrative support to the senior leadership team.
- Immediate start
- Working from home
Page Personnel has collaborated with an NHS organisation in Leeds City Centre with the recruitment of a Senior Research Officer. You will be a part of the Evaluation, Business Intelligence, and Impact team and will have responsibility for developing and managing career progression and impact assessments of schemes and programmes that form part of the organisation's portfolio.
This is a temporary 6 month contract with long-term opportunities.
- Great opportunity to join an NHS organisation on a long-term temporary basis
- Full time position with potential permanent opportunities
AML Analyst role for 3 months. Transaction monitoring of payments
Role based in London. Starting immediately.
- AML Analyst role for 3 months. Transaction monitoring of payments
- Role based in London. Starting immediately. Remote option available