This is a permanent, full time role based in the City of London. The company have promoted internally and a new position has come up as the company is set to scale with ambitious growth plans.
This role provides an excellent environment to propel your career and benefit from a package worth roughly £60,000
- An exciting opportunity to work for a data centre company with exciting plans
- Benefits package worth roughly £60,000 - 10% Pension, 20% bonus, £7 daily lunch
Your role is crucial to the continued success of their company, as you'll be a key player in improving their data management to enhance the company's ability to leverage their global network of contacts.
This is a newly created position for a Data Analyst to take ownership of how to gather, organise, and share network-related data internally.
- Data Analyst based in the Heart of London
- Work for an outstanding, globally leading consultancy firm!
You'll play a vital role in supporting the MILL business with its FP&A deliverables. The role involves working as a Strategic Finance Business Partner managing the Planning/ Budgeting and Forecasting - PBF. You will be expected to develop close relationships with finance departments, operations, studio/ country heads and Channel VPs and be actively involved in the development of reporting capability, and implementation of new processes and systems.
- We are specialists in Visual Effects, Creative Production and Experience design.
- We nurture innovation, flexibility and diverse ideas.
This is a promising opportunity for a Credit Analyst to join a fintech business based in London on a full time permenent basis.
- Opportunity to work for a rapidly growing fintech business!
- Hybrid working opportunity!
An Investment Analyst position for a growing investment platform, working with institutional investors and various asset managers.
- An Investment Analyst role for a growing investment platform
- This role provides CFA sponsorship and exposure to institutional clients
Fund Expert required for Wealth Management firm looking to launch in house funds.
Exciting contract opportunity.
- Exciting opportunity for a subject expert in the creation and admin of funds
- Working with a European Wealth Management company in London
Permanent Financial Analyst position based in West London with varied Finance Analysis and Insights exposure
- Great opportunity for a Financial Analyst to progress in their career
- Fantastic renowned business
This is a finance analyst job. This role requires individual to provide analysis through reporting to ensure an effective delivery of the site.
- Embrace culture of continuous improvement
- Extensive knowledge of management accounting
This Finance Analyst role will join a growing business and will support with all financial matters across contract & BIDs department. You will assist with many aspects of finance including management reporting, data from monthly close and all other reporting requirements.
- World-leading research company based in the City of London
- £40,000-£50,000 + study support + bonus + excellent benefits, hybrid working
Excellent opportunity to join as a Financial Analyst this Investment Group based in London.
- Financial Planning & Analysis role within a leading Financial Services business
- Part Qualified / Qualified Commercial Finance Analyst role
We are currently recruiting on behalf of Legal 500 ranked international firm based in London. It is an exciting and rare opportunity for a senior Paralegal to work at the forefront of legal data analysis.
- Amazing opportunity for a Monitoring Analyst
- Legal 500 ranked international firm
The Financial Analyst position is an exciting opportunity to join a large multi-national business within the Commercial Finance team. The primary focus of the role is the provisions and analysis of timely and accurate volume and revenue across the multi-national divisions.
- Global packaging and sustainable manufacturing business
- £40,000 - £45,000, City of London
Operations Analyst working for growing Asset Managment firm in London.
- Permanent job in London
- Great growth opportunity
A KYC Analyst who will be responsible for supporting the Legal team with KYC queries & broker on-boarding management with a particular focus on the European and US regions across the company. Reporting to the London Legal Counsel, this role offers the opportunity to work closely with our Traders, Compliance, HR, Tax, Finance, Traders and Operations teams & gain exposure to different areas. A permanent role in a fast paced, rewarding environment.
- Exciting & varied KYC Analyst role
- Amazing benefits package in City of London
Reporting to the Director of Implementation the Project Analyst will support the Project Managers with the overall delivery of client implementations. . Working closely with the wider project team and external stakeholders, the Analyst will be responsible for maintaining project documentation, liaising with multiple stakeholders to schedule meetings and facilitate project activities.
- Page Outsourcing is one of the fastest growing global Outsourced providers
- A career with PageGroup
The Operations Analyst role is based in the City of London within the Financial Services sector provides the day-to-day running of the business. The team primarily provides clearing and settlement capabilities. However, it also provides other operational support from a Risk & Treasury Operations perspective and works closely with the Risk Management function.
- Exciting & varied Ops Analyst role
- Amazing benefits package in City of London
The Senior Data Analyst will be responsible for maintaining security data, pricing and classification information on Figaro the Firms core trading and settlement system. They be will expected to provide day-to-day data support for the Front Office and liaise with our data vendors and other internal teams to ensure high level of data accuracy.
- Permanent data role within a wealth management firm in London
- Brilliant progression, training and development opportunity
The purpose of the Junior Operations Analyst will be responsible for the day-to-day operations for our closed ended fund clients and support the team on the liquid strategies. This individual will join an existing team of 5 across operations and compliance, reporting directly to the COO. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is looking to develop their skills further within a hardworking, entrepreneurial and supportive environment.
- Junior Operations role within a fund management firm
- Excellent support, growth and progression
The Middle Office Analyst will need to independently perform procedures, analysis and report preparation to support the department and other internal service areas by answering questions regarding proprietary and non-proprietary investments. Identify and resolve advanced problems with minimal guidance from senior team members. Conduct special analysis and/or provide support to project
- Permanent Operations role in a growing asset manager in London
- Exciting progression, culture, development and benefits
Your role is crucial to the continued success of their company, as you'll be a key player in improving their data management to enhance the company's ability to leverage their global network of contacts. This is a newly created position for a Graduate Data Analyst to take ownership of how to gather, organise, and share network-related data internally.
- Exciting opportunity for a Data Analyst
- Work for a global leading, British consultancy firm based in the Heart of London