Liaise with internal stakeholders and their customer
Support the business with their BOM and material master data
- Join relatively new team within a global business
- Plenty of opportunities for career development
Page Personnel are currently recruiting for a fast-paced, dynamic and growing national business who have a great reputation in the market. Our UK industry leading client are looking to hire a Data Analyst to join their growing commercial finance function in Wakefield.
- New Data Analyst
- Industry Leading Business
Our client an International Market leader and well recognised organisation are currently recruiting for a Finance Analyst based in Redhill, Surrey. This role is due to company growth and they offer Hybrid working from home and the office
- Market leading business
- Progression Opportunities
The role of FP&A analyst is to provide effective financial and reporting support to the Group CFO, whilst working closely with the Finance Business Partners and Finance teams.
- Excellent opportunity to join a busy finance department - Hybrid working
- Opportunity to work within a commercially focused team of finance analysts
Our client is seeking an impressive Senior Analyst to join their growing team as a Real Estate Analyst in their offices near to Didcot, Oxfordshire.
- Impressive business offering long term career development opportunities
- Competitive salary and benefits
This is a promising opportunity for a Credit Analyst to join a fintech business based in London on a full time permenent basis.
- Opportunity to work for a rapidly growing fintech business!
- Hybrid working opportunity!
- Data Analyst
- Global Business - Consumer Sector
- Leeds based - 2/3 days home working
- £30,000 - £35,000
- Data Analyst
- Global Business
The Finance Analyst will support Support the financial accounting, reporting and treasury processes, acting as an integral and valued member of the wider Finance Team.
- Highly flexible workplace
- Varied and interested role with wide ranging technical duties
The role of the Business Analyst will be to provide important analysis on customer relations to provide effective decision making across the business.
- Salary up to £45,000
- Role with a premium retail brand
Great opportunity for a part-qualified or QBE candidate.
- Are you looking for hybrid working?
- Are you looking to work for a top UK and international company?
The primary function of the Finance Analyst in Staines is the production and reconciliation of Management Information for in house and Group utilisation, reporting to the head of revenue. Ultimately, analyse the past and present financial data of the organisation and estimate future revenues and expenditures.
- Competitive hourly rate
- Quick start
This is an exciting opportunity to join a fast paced global company. The role is important in ensuring continued success and future growth in turnover and market share. You will take responsibly for customer pricing and contract management across the European Equity Businesses working with both Global and local teams. You will be required to ensure our customer pricing is commercially sound, accurate and consistent.
- Hybrid working
- Competitive Salary
Our client is seeking an impressive Finance Analyst to join their international business with offices based in Kidlington, near Oxford.
- Impressive international organisation with hybrid working model
- Study support on offer for ACCA/CIMA
This global and progressive business based in Basildon are seeking a high calibre Finance Business Analyst to join them for this full-time and permanent position. Working hybrid in the office you will support the month-end production and provide robust reporting with the Head of Business Partnering.
- Competitive Salary, Benefits Package
- Global Business, Hybrid working
The Finance Analayst based in Taunton will be preparing insightful, timely and accurate analysis to support the growth and development of our client.
- Growing company
- Attractive Salary
Superb permanent Business Analyst role to assist a strong Retail business based in Stratford Upon Avon in providing insight and analysis into key business detail allowing strong commercial decision making. You will interegate various business data sets and provide reports on all areas of the business using key advanced Excel skills.
- Permanent stable employment
- Superb working environment within a fast growing organisation
An Investment Analyst position for a growing investment platform, working with institutional investors and various asset managers.
- An Investment Analyst role for a growing investment platform
- This role provides CFA sponsorship and exposure to institutional clients
Fund Expert required for Wealth Management firm looking to launch in house funds.
Exciting contract opportunity.
- Exciting opportunity for a subject expert in the creation and admin of funds
- Working with a European Wealth Management company in London
This is a fantastic opportunity for a part qualified accountant to join this growing organisation.
- Would suit a part qualified ACCA/CIMA studier
- Ideally have excellent analytical skills
This Finance Analyst role is to support the Financial Control of the Group and creation and interpretation of financial results and forecasts for various entities within the Group. This will include balance sheet reconciliations, payment run support, P&L review and forecasting.
- Up to £28k
- Growing Organisation - Can Offer Study Support