This is a permanent, full time role based in the City of London. The company have promoted internally and a new position has come up as the company is set to scale with ambitious growth plans.
This role provides an excellent environment to propel your career and benefit from a package worth roughly £60,000
- An exciting opportunity to work for a data centre company with exciting plans
- Benefits package worth roughly £60,000 - 10% Pension, 20% bonus, £7 daily lunch
An Investment Analyst position for a growing investment platform, working with institutional investors and various asset managers.
- An Investment Analyst role for a growing investment platform
- This role provides CFA sponsorship and exposure to institutional clients
Fund Expert required for Wealth Management firm looking to launch in house funds.
Exciting contract opportunity.
- Exciting opportunity for a subject expert in the creation and admin of funds
- Working with a European Wealth Management company in London
This Finance Analyst role will join a growing business and will support with all financial matters across contract & BIDs department. You will assist with many aspects of finance including management reporting, data from monthly close and all other reporting requirements.
- World-leading research company based in the City of London
- £40,000-£50,000 + study support + bonus + excellent benefits, hybrid working
Excellent opportunity to join as a Financial Analyst this Investment Group based in London.
- Financial Planning & Analysis role within a leading Financial Services business
- Part Qualified / Qualified Commercial Finance Analyst role
The Financial Analyst position is an exciting opportunity to join a large multi-national business within the Commercial Finance team. The primary focus of the role is the provisions and analysis of timely and accurate volume and revenue across the multi-national divisions.
- Global packaging and sustainable manufacturing business
- £40,000 - £45,000, City of London
A KYC Analyst who will be responsible for supporting the Legal team with KYC queries & broker on-boarding management with a particular focus on the European and US regions across the company. Reporting to the London Legal Counsel, this role offers the opportunity to work closely with our Traders, Compliance, HR, Tax, Finance, Traders and Operations teams & gain exposure to different areas. A permanent role in a fast paced, rewarding environment.
- Exciting & varied KYC Analyst role
- Amazing benefits package in City of London
The Operations Analyst role is based in the City of London within the Financial Services sector provides the day-to-day running of the business. The team primarily provides clearing and settlement capabilities. However, it also provides other operational support from a Risk & Treasury Operations perspective and works closely with the Risk Management function.
- Exciting & varied Ops Analyst role
- Amazing benefits package in City of London
The Senior Data Analyst will be responsible for maintaining security data, pricing and classification information on Figaro the Firms core trading and settlement system. They be will expected to provide day-to-day data support for the Front Office and liaise with our data vendors and other internal teams to ensure high level of data accuracy.
- Permanent data role within a wealth management firm in London
- Brilliant progression, training and development opportunity
The purpose of the Junior Operations Analyst will be responsible for the day-to-day operations for our closed ended fund clients and support the team on the liquid strategies. This individual will join an existing team of 5 across operations and compliance, reporting directly to the COO. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is looking to develop their skills further within a hardworking, entrepreneurial and supportive environment.
- Junior Operations role within a fund management firm
- Excellent support, growth and progression
The Middle Office Analyst will need to independently perform procedures, analysis and report preparation to support the department and other internal service areas by answering questions regarding proprietary and non-proprietary investments. Identify and resolve advanced problems with minimal guidance from senior team members. Conduct special analysis and/or provide support to project
- Permanent Operations role in a growing asset manager in London
- Exciting progression, culture, development and benefits
Your role is crucial to the continued success of their company, as you'll be a key player in improving their data management to enhance the company's ability to leverage their global network of contacts. This is a newly created position for a Graduate Data Analyst to take ownership of how to gather, organise, and share network-related data internally.
- Exciting opportunity for a Data Analyst
- Work for a global leading, British consultancy firm based in the Heart of London
This is an interim cover, Finance Data Analyst role, which will be based withing the treasury team and support the share holder season.
- Largest Sustainability Company, based in City of London
- Hybrid working / work from home
The purpose of the Credit Servicing Analyst involves the management of many different aspects of credit servicing/
administration including, but not limited to, Credit Gatekeeping of Lending Limits and Structures, monthly reporting of Expired Loans, Bi-monthly reporting of Arrears which includes input and preparation of IFRS09 and requires the ability to review and forecast the implications of movements within these processes.
- Permanent operations role in a well established Bank
- Excellent exposure, growth and progression opporunities
Responsible for processing documentation and information from relevant departments and individuals to complete MiFid Knowledge and competency assessment.
- Gain experience in financial services by working for a Global Pabank.
- £28-32k compliance analyst role
The purpose of the Commodities Operations Analyst is to be part of the team responsible for the trade lifecycle management of all trades concluded by our Front Office. This includes confirmations, margin & collateral management, invoicing and settlements. You will work closely with all major departments including the Trading Desks, Treasury, Credit and Compliance.
- Back Office Analyst for a global energy and technology company
- Excellent exposure and competitive salary at the £50,000 level
Will be part of the financial crime team, investigating and making decisions based on suspicious alerts for customers. This role includes investigating and resolving cases for a UK specialised bank.
- Gain experience in financial services by working for a specialist UK bank.
- £30-35k financial crime analyst role
Opportunity to join the FP&A team of this established financial services business in the City of London. Excellent career path with full study support for ACCA or CIMA.
- Excellent opportunity to further your career as a Financial Analyst
- Financial Services firm in the City of London
Graduate Operations Analyst role focused on Client Reporting.
6 month opportunity with potential to secure a permanent position upon completion.
- 6 month contract for a numerically focused graduate within Investment Management
- Ideally 6 months work experience within Financial Services
This role will suit an experienced Accounts Payable Analyst who has ideally, most recently worked in the Financial or Professional Services sectors and is looking for a hands on role in a progressive fin tech organisation.
- Global fintech / Brokerage company
- Permanent opportunity