Our client is seeking an experienced Management Accountant or Finance Analyst to join them in this Analytical and Business Partnering role based in Abingdon.
- Impressive global business offering long term career development opportunities
- Competitive salary and benefits
I am working with a business based in Burton on Trent that are looking for a Finance Analyst to join their team.
- Work from home
- Study Support
Page Personnel are recruiting for a Finance Analyst for a specialist healthcare business based in Salford.The purpose of this role is to provide commercial analysis & reporting whilst also providing support to major customers & stakeholders.
- Finance Analyst - Salford
- A fast growing, innovative and forward thinking business
Permanent full time analyst vacancy for well known international pharmaceutical business in chessington paying up to £35,000 depending on experience, with excellent benefits and flexible working
- Permanent full time analyst vacancy
- 35 hours per week and 3 days in the office, 2 at home
An exciting opportunity for a Financial Analyst to gain further exposure for a minimum of 2 months. This role is based right in the City Centre of Manchester and is offering between £28,000 to £31,000 equivalent per an hour.
- Financial Analyst - 2 month temp minimum
- One of the largest, market leading and nation wide businesses
An amazing opportunity to work for an internationally established company carrying out analysis on business performance and suggesting improvements based on the analysis provided.
- Competitive Salary
- Hybrid Working
Permanent full time Credit Control Data Analyst vacancy working for a pharmaceuticals business based in Chessington with hybrid working and paying £26,000-30,000.
50% of the role is analysing and producing detailed credit control reports in Excel for the key accounts so excel skills including Vlookups and other Functions is essential. The remaining 50% is then Credit Control based on the outcome of the reports
- Hybrid working
- study support
- Maintaining and completing international trade regulations and end to end processes.
- Support internal and external teams to the Global Trade Compliance programme and framework - Customs and export control.
- Opportunity to join a global market leader in healthcare and safety
- Opportunity to challenge yourself and create success
Supporting with the set up and implementation of the HR systems to improve processes, documentation and reporting, exploring and introducing automation where appropriate.
- Opportunity to learn and grow with the business
- Chance to work for a reputable organisation
Our client is an impressive international Global group of companies who are seeking a Finance Analyst to become a key Finance Business Partner within their Witney office.
- Impressive business offering long term career development opportunities
- Study package for ACCA/CIMA on offer