Providing financial and control expertise to the Factory Management Team, bench marking KPIs while working with other finance professionals to understand the drivers of financial performance, identifying trends relevant to the business. In this role you will study business performance, including financial modelling to forecast the impacts and risks, and recommend areas for continuous improvement.
- Working for a successful global brand
- Excellent opportunity for someone looking to progress in the Finance sector
A business facing role which takes ownership of forecasting for all revenue streams, including hosting regular review meetings and constructively challenging stakeholders. Exposure is broad and the role frequently support Senior Management with robust financial analysis to guide decision making.
- Salary of up to £40,000
- Study support included in the package
a 12 month FTC as a Group Functions / Finance Analyst. This role is based in Manchester and offering between £38,000 to £40,000 (based upon experience)
- Finance Analyst - 12 month FTC
- Global, Highly Successful and Market Leading Organisation
Our client is seeking an impressive Finance Analyst to join their international business with offices based in Kidlington, near Oxford.
- Impressive international organisation with hybrid working model
- Study support on offer for ACCA/CIMA
Our client, an excellent manufacturing business in the Scottish Borders is seeking to expand its current team by hiring a Financial Analyst / Finance Business Partner on a permanent basis. Relocation support is available for potential candidates who would consider a full relocation to the area.
- Growing and progressive business in the borders
- Financial Analyst role with relocation support available
The Finance Analyst will assist in providing support in all aspects of financial control. Working for an exciting and energetic manufacturing and production company in Bedford, with over 5000 employees worldwide.
- Full time role Bedford for a global leader in electronic manufacturing
- Exciting global company offering a competitive salary
The Financial Analyst position is an exciting opportunity to join a large multi-national business within the Commercial Finance team. The primary focus of the role is the provisions and analysis of timely and accurate volume and revenue across the multi-national divisions.
- Global packaging and sustainable manufacturing business
- £40,000 - £45,000, City of London
- 9 month FTC
- Immediate start, hybrid working, must be able to go into the Yeoville office
- Immediate Start
- Competitive Salary offered
Our client are looking for a Business Operations Analyst to join their accountancy team on a permanent, full-time basis. This is ideal for candidates with costing, margin management or estimating background in a manufacturing business.
- Business Operations Analyst - Poole
- Salary £45,000 - £50,000
As a Market Research Analyst you will be joining the exciting Business Development Team (fully remote) you'll help the company develop and maintain a competitive edge by finding and delivering data-backed insights into potential markets, competitors and customer behaviour analysis to drive lead generation. Based in The Rhondda Valley.
- Work for an amazing company with many growth opportunities.
- Flexible working and great benefits including generous pension contribution.
Page Group are partnered with a fast growth manufacturer based in Cardiff to recruit an Operations Data Analyst on a full time, permanent basis.
This opportunity is ideal for anyone with experience using ERP, MRP and is strong with data.
- Fast growth medical devices / medtech organisation
- Cardiff - ERP/MRP/Data/Analysis
This Financial Reporting Analyst role contributes to the success and profitability of by producing accurate monthly, quarterly, half yearly and annual financial reports and provides ongoing monitoring and controlling of actual costs against budgets whilst ensuring that all financial practices are within the framework for regulatory compliance whilst ensuring outstanding customer service at all times.
- Exciting position with competitive salary
- Full time, permanent based in Biggleswade
- This position would suit someone who has strong technical accounting skills.
- The role is for c. 9 months covering maternity leave, and my client would ideally like to on board the successful candidate in June.
- This is a 9 month contract covering maternity leave
- Offering £35-40k, free onsite parking and other benefits
My client, a leading FMCG business in the North East is seeking to appoint a strong Finance Analyst with an immediate start available.
- Interim Finance Business Analyst - Immediate start available
- Hybird/ Remote available. Excellent business
Page Personnel are recruiting for a Pricing and Margin Analyst to join an international manufacturing business based in Trafford ParkThis role will involve business partnering with the commercial & financial teams and will involve advising on margins & maximising profits.
- Pricing and Margin Analyst - Trafford Park
- A highly successful, international manufacturing business
We are recruiting a Financial Planning Analyst (FP&A) to support our Cluster Control Manager with the gathering, interpretation and analysis of financial information for the Cluster 1 European region which includes the UK, Benelux and Nordics.
The role is based from our Sunbury-On-Thames office however travel to our other business entities across the Cluster 1 European region may be required. (travel will be only be 5-10% of your total time)
- A brand new role due to growth. Suitable for Qualified / PQ / QBE
- A medium sized global business. Chance to create dashboards from scratch
Our Manufacturing and Production Client who is going through uncharted growth and are looking for a Part Qualified Commercial Finance Analyst to work alongside their head of Finance and Finance Business Partner. This role based in Milton Keynes will offer the aspiring candidate a central role in improving commercial decision making.
- Fast growing business that promotes from within
- Fast paced exciting varied role
Page Personnel are working in partnership with a leading organisation in its field to recruit for a HRIS analyst on a contract basis, starting immediately.
- Immediate start
- Hybrid working
The Financial Reporting Assistant role contributes to the success and profitability of the business by assisting production of accurate monthly, quarterly, half yearly and annual financial reports. Using initiative and collaboration skills, the role will ensure that the function achieves its objectives whilst maintaining a service to both internal and external customers within the framework for regulatory compliance.
- Full time, permanent Finance Reporting Assistant position
- Competitive salary, great benefits based in Biggleswade