Our client is an innovative and forward thinking technology business based in Wokingham. They have created and maintain a number of very clever online platforms designed to reward customers, employees and partners.
- 6 Month Contract
- Potential of going Perm
This is a hybrid working role, with a combination of office based days and remote working.
- New role for an EA to join a busy organisation in Chiswick
- This is a hybrid working role, a few days in the office are required
To provide a complete and wide ranging personal assistant service to the Executive Team and their immediate line reports as appropriate.
- Great organisational skills
- Worked in a similar role/sector
Page Group are currently partnered with a Global Financial Services organisation to recruit x10 Executive Assistants on a 12 Month FTC.
If you have experience as a PA or EA and would like to work for a globally recognised brand - please apply below!
- Executive Assistant - 12 Month FTC
- Global Financial Services Organisation
I am currently recruiting for a number of EA roles across mid Kent for some fantastic businesses. These positions require candidates who have strong EA experience and are looking for a new opportunity.
- Competitive salary package
- Parking on site
Newly created role based in Aylesbury working as an Executive Assistant. This role is permanent and part time working 28 hours per week.
- Permanent, Part time 28 hours per week, Based in Aylesbury
- Newly created role, Friendly team, Parking on site
A fantastic opportunity to join one of the fastest growing organisations in the Northwest.This role has been created to bridge the gap between office support function & Director level support where you will be providing Executive Support to the Company's 5 Directors.
- Permanent Opportunity
- Well established client
My client who is based in Poole is currently looking for an Executive Assistant to join their team due to a significant increase in workload. This role will be supporting the Executive board and so they need someone who has previously worked at this level.
- The chance to work for a well known organisation
- Must have impeccable communication skills
You, a driven and ambitious Executive Assistant, have the chance to join an exciting marketing agency who are going through a period of growth. You will support two Business Partners during their day to day management of the company and client engagements. As their Executive Assistant you will be pivotal to their success.
- Executive Assistant for top media company in London
- Work in a fast paced, rewarding environment
This Company is looking for an experienced EA to fully support the director of education
- Executive Assistant or Personnel Assistant experience
- Excellent administrative experience
As the EA to the managing director you will take on a variety of responsibilities for both the MD and the wider office. You will assist with the implementation of numerous projects throughout the business whilst being an integral part of the business.
- Permanent Opportunity
- Well established business
Page Personnel is collaborating with a charity in York, in the recruitment of a Executive Assistant, who will be playing a key role in helping to assist and provide administrative support to the CEO.
- Fantastic opportunity with a large charity in York
- Key role in providing support to the CEO
This role is closely supporting the CEO of a rapidly growing international firm based in Watford. They are looking for an experienced Executive Assistant to HNWI with excellent communication and presentation skills who is comfortable in a high pressure environment.
- Exciting and varied EA role for a HNWI based in Watford
- Permanent role with excellent flexibility
Looking to recruit a Senior Level Executive Assistant to CEO for a Private Equity firm based in the City for a candidate that is comfortable with supporting a CEO and has worked in Financial Services, preferable Private Equity.
- Executive Assistant in CEO Office
- Permanent role - with a lot of exposure at a senior level
Exciting opportunity to a senior level Executive Assistant to work in Investment Management Firm based in London. The role is support a C level and the chairman of a successful firm with mainly business but some personal EA work.
- Have you got experience working with C Level Executives in Financial Services?
- Have you worked in an Investment Firm previously?
My client are looking for an experienced individual to join their business in an EA/ Secretarial role. The successful candidate will contribute to the efficiency of the business by providing personalised and timely support to the client facing team.
- Parking on Site
- A competitive salary package
A permanent office based role for an Executive Assistant / Office Coordinator. This is a full time office based role in Richmond.
- Executive Assistant / Office Coordinator
- Office based role in Richmond
An exciting opportunity to join a Financial Services firm in the City of London for a 12 month fixed term contract supporting their CEO.
In this role you will proactively oversee the CEOs workload, collate board and executive reports, support corporate activity and manage the General Managers Committee.
- Fantastic opportunity to join a FTSE 250 Financial Services firm
- EA to CEO required for 12 month fixed term contract
The role of Front of House Supervisor & Executive Assistant will take of accountability and responsibility for the management and resources of customer facing suites. The will also be providing comprehensive and administrative support to one or more designated Senior Managers.
- Excellent Front of House Supervisor role in the centre of Bristol
- A permanent opportunity offering a salary of up to £28,000
This is an excellent opportunity to join a well-known organisation in Hatfield as the EA to CEO and occasionally Exec Directors. The purpose of this role is to provide professional pro-active and confidential support to the CEO on a day-to-day basis.
- EA to CEO full time permanent role
- Based in Hatfield