The Team Executive Assistant will be a full time position for a Hedge Fund that are growing and looking to expand their team. You will be managing a team of five people from diary to travel and anything in between! There is a lot of opportunity for personal development.
- Have you worked in an FCA regulated environment?
- Are you looking for a Team EA position?
I am currently recruiting for an Executive Assistant based in London that requires both Chines and French languages to support the CEO on a 1:1 basis.
- Do you speak Chinese and French languages?
- Have you experience as an Executive Assistant?
As the Executive Assistant based within the City of London, you will be assisting the General Manager and Chief Brand Officer within a large and successful luxury retail company. Your role will be to provide administrative and organisational support to the Executives.
- Exciting opportunity for a Executive Assistant based in Central London
- Fantastic opportunity within a successful Global company
Page Personnel is recruiting a team PA to work for a real estate company based in the West End.
- Great opportunity to learn
- Be part of a really friendly and professional team
Page Personnel is seeking an EA to work for a real estate company based in the west end.
- Great opportunity to work in a really friendly firm
- Highly professional and fast paced environment
Page Personnel is seeking an EA to work for a Consultancy based in the West End.
- Fast paced professional environment
- Friendly and supportive staff
Page Personnel is recruiting an EA to work for a Consultancy based in the City.
- Great opportunity to move into a professional services firm
- Friendly and supportive team
A Executive Assistant opened for a Financial Services Firm in London for a fast paced firm looking for an EA to cover a long maternity cover.
- Are you looking for an Executive Assistant role in Financial Services?
- Have you got experience supporting up to C-Suite level?
As the Executive Assistant for this world leading advertising agency, you will support a Global Client Lead with diary management, travel booking and meeting preparation, whilst also supporting on projects and operations. This is a varied role in a creative, fun, professional environment.
- Executive Assistant needed for a world leading media and advertising company
- Work in London Supporting a Global Client Lead
Page Personnel is recruiting an EA for a Global Property and Construction company based in the West End.
- Great company to work for
- Supportive but fast paced environment and flexible working
High-performance professional support role focused on managing and facilitating support for Managing Director. You will also be responsible for making the Showroom/Work Life Centre an effective sales tool and client experience for the sales region working acting as an Office Assistant too.
- Work a immediate start temp to perm role located in London
- Work for a multinational business supporting the MD
You will work in a varied, senior position supporting the CEO and team with Executive Assistant duties whilst helping restructure and restock the growing London office. You will also line manage 2 secretaries and be responsible for their development.
- Executive Assistant needed to support the CEO
- Line manage 2 secretaries in London
Supporting C-Suite level board members with general EA duties. Working full time in a busy office environment having a flexible attitude and being willing to work hard.
- Support C-Suite board members with daily EA duties
- Receive a competitive salary with exceptional benefits
As the Executive Assistant to the President of R&D, you will support the efficiency of the Office of R&D and the president. This will involve managing communication, travel and diary coordination across multiple time zones. This global pharmaceutical company originated in Shanghai and you will need to speak mandarin.
- Mandarin speaking EA needed for growing pharmaceutical company
- Work remotely as an Executive Assistant at a global company
You will support an MD and CTO with tradition Executive Assistant duties, this will include travel booking, diary management, meetings and ad hoc administration. You will get exposure globally and be a part of a growing company and department. You will support 2 highly impressive, friendly individuals and a company who is passionate about curing rare diseases.
- Work for a hugely impressive global pharmaceutical company
- Csuite EA needed to support growing company
As the Executive Assistant, you will be part of the Marketing team and provide administrative support to the CMO. You will be vital to the success of exciting projects and support at Csuite level.
- Executive Assistant to CMO
- Work for a global consultancy firm in London
I am seeking an EA to support the CEO of an Investment Bank in the City of London for a 12 month maternity contract. Salary is competitive and the role will be office based 5 days a week.
The role will be to provide support to the Chief Executive Officer, EMEA on a 1-1 basis. The role requires interaction with colleagues and clients across the whole Company and at all levels.
- 12 month maternity contract to support CEO *office based 5 days a week*
- New role at an Investment Bank located in the City of London 8am-6pm
Supporting an Executive within the NHS. Offering a competitive salary of £15-£17 per hour.
- A key supporting role for the organisation
- Working for a leading NHS Trust
Temp Executive Assistant required to provide full secretarial support for senior MDs
The role will be based at the London offices 5 days a week 9am-5pm (with flexibility, some days will be 8am-6pm)
- 3-6 month temporary EA role at Investment Bank in Canary Wharf *OFFICE BASED*
- Must have team EA experience within Financial Services firms!
I am currently recruiting for an Executive Assistant to join an established Investment Management firm for a newly created position in a growing team. The role has huge scope to develop and has a client facing element which will allow you to expand on your skill set.
- Have you worked in Financial Services?
- Do you have strong experience of supporting a CEO?