Page Personnel is recruiting an EA to work for a Consultancy based in the City.
- Great opportunity to move into a professional services firm
- Friendly and supportive team
Page Personnel are appointing an Executive Assistant providing effective and efficient organisational and administrative support. To support documentation, project planning, reporting, minutes of meetings and other related administrative tasks. To organise events and complete assigned tasks within agreed time frames and in accordance with operational requirements and quality standards. Speaking French would be a significant advantage.
- Executive Assistant
A fantastic opportunity for an Executive Assistant to join this great organisation
- A superb opportunity to join this fantastic company
- There is the opportunity for hybrid/remote working
This is an exciting opportunity for a Executive Assistant to provide proactive and high quality administrative and concierge support to partners in the business.
- This is an exciting opportunity to provide PA duties to a team.
- Based in Birmingham
A Executive Assistant opened for a Financial Services Firm in London for a fast paced firm looking for an EA to cover a long maternity cover.
- Are you looking for an Executive Assistant role in Financial Services?
- Have you got experience supporting up to C-Suite level?
Reporting to the EA Team Manager, the Executive Assistant will perform, coordinate and oversee a number of operational and business-related administrative duties while providing an extensive level of support to Partners.
- Opportunity to work for a successful, global business
- Fully remote position offering flexible working
Page are working with a leading Financial Services business who are based in Leeds City Centre. We are looking for Executive Assistants within Central Business Services.
- Two Executive Assistant roles for a leading financial firm in Leeds
- Excellent opportunities offering hybrid working and great benefits
As the Executive Assistant for this world leading advertising agency, you will support a Global Client Lead with diary management, travel booking and meeting preparation, whilst also supporting on projects and operations. This is a varied role in a creative, fun, professional environment.
- Executive Assistant needed for a world leading media and advertising company
- Work in London Supporting a Global Client Lead
Page Personnel is recruiting an EA for a Global Property and Construction company based in the West End.
- Great company to work for
- Supportive but fast paced environment and flexible working
High-performance professional support role focused on managing and facilitating support for Managing Director. You will also be responsible for making the Showroom/Work Life Centre an effective sales tool and client experience for the sales region working acting as an Office Assistant too.
- Work a immediate start temp to perm role located in London
- Work for a multinational business supporting the MD
The role is a full EA position for an international business based in West London.
- If the candidate has a strong background in EA work and Senior Administration
- If the candidate is flexible, approachable and proactive.
Page Personnel are recruiting a 3 month temporary EA position for our Leeds Public Sector clients. This post will be paying £25000- £30000 per annum, home working available up to 3 days per week.
- Executive Assistant based in Leeds, hybrid working available
- Immediate Start, £25,000 to £30,000 per hour, public sector organisation
You will work in a varied, senior position supporting the CEO and team with Executive Assistant duties whilst helping restructure and restock the growing London office. You will also line manage 2 secretaries and be responsible for their development.
- Executive Assistant needed to support the CEO
- Line manage 2 secretaries in London
Supporting C-Suite level board members with general EA duties. Working full time in a busy office environment having a flexible attitude and being willing to work hard.
- Support C-Suite board members with daily EA duties
- Receive a competitive salary with exceptional benefits
As the Executive Assistant to the President of R&D, you will support the efficiency of the Office of R&D and the president. This will involve managing communication, travel and diary coordination across multiple time zones. This global pharmaceutical company originated in Shanghai and you will need to speak mandarin.
- Mandarin speaking EA needed for growing pharmaceutical company
- Work remotely as an Executive Assistant at a global company
You will support an MD and CTO with tradition Executive Assistant duties, this will include travel booking, diary management, meetings and ad hoc administration. You will get exposure globally and be a part of a growing company and department. You will support 2 highly impressive, friendly individuals and a company who is passionate about curing rare diseases.
- Work for a hugely impressive global pharmaceutical company
- Csuite EA needed to support growing company
As the Executive Assistant, you will be part of the Marketing team and provide administrative support to the CMO. You will be vital to the success of exciting projects and support at Csuite level.
- Executive Assistant to CMO
- Work for a global consultancy firm in London
We are looking to hear from Executive Assistants who are looking for a varied and challenging role, requiring exceptionally organised, practical, and proactive individual to provide professional, administrative and project support. The hours will be 10.00am - 6.15pm.
- Joining a rapidly growing and expanding company
- You will be the go-to person for the CEO
This Fast paced PA/ Executive Assistant role is based in central Cambridge for a leading global business and looking for someone on an Long term 12 month temporary contract with the hope of developing into a longer term and more permanent position
- Cambridge based PA/ Executive Assistant role offering flexibility
- Dynamic long term temp role initially 12 month contract
I am seeking an EA to support the CEO of an Investment Bank in the City of London for a 12 month maternity contract. Salary is competitive and the role will be office based 5 days a week.
The role will be to provide support to the Chief Executive Officer, EMEA on a 1-1 basis. The role requires interaction with colleagues and clients across the whole Company and at all levels.
- 12 month maternity contract to support CEO *office based 5 days a week*
- New role at an Investment Bank located in the City of London 8am-6pm