Front of House Receptionist required on a temporary on going basis
- Flexible working to suit your own work/life balance
- Competitive Salary
I am working on a temp to perm receptionist role in Bristol. This role is in the Medical and Nursing industry (Vet Practice) and requires someone to start urgently.
- Calling all immediately available receptionists looking for a temp to perm role!
- I am working with an excellent veterinary practice who require urgent support.
Are you an experienced Receptionist or Office Administrator looking for a new opportunity?
If so, please apply below:
- Office administration / Reception
- Professional services organisation
My client is looking for a great Receptionist to join the team in Dunbar and North Berwick.
- Great firm with a family feel
- Varied day!
Page Group are partnered with a globally recognised brand to recruit a Receptionist on a full time, permanent basis.
If you have customer facing or reception experience, please apply below:
- Monday to Friday - Business Hours
- Globally recognised brand with fantastic reputation
Amazing opportunity for a Receptionist to join a team
Based in Birmingham
- Exciting opportunity for a Receptionist to join an established company
- Based in Birmingham
Our client based on the outskirts of Reading is looking for an receptionist to join them on a full time, permanent basis.
- Do you have excellent organisation skills?
- Would you like to work for a prestige company?
Page Personnel are working in partnership with local GP surgeries to recruit for GP Receptionists who are immediately available and looking for their next role. This is a temporary, ongoing position.
Applicants must have knowledge of EMIS, please do not apply if this is not applicable to yourself.
This is a full time position working Monday to Friday between 8am and 6.30pm.
- Immediate Start
- Friendly practice
I am currently recruiting for a Temporary Receptionist in Grimsby. This is a great opportunity for anybody that is looking for a new and exciting role which offers weekly pay and an excellent working environment.
- Immediate Start
- Weekly Pay
Our client, a well established and successful construction company, are looking for a receptionist / administrator to work at their offices on Sherwood Business Park. Please note this is an office based role, there is no working from home as part of the role is to cover reception / front of house.
- Full time, permanent role for a receptionist / administrator for busy company
- Based on Sherwood Business Park with free parking
Medical Receptionist vacancy in Birmingham. This role is based at a Healthcare Practice.37 hours a week
20 hours a week
- Exciting opportunity for a Medical Receptionist
- EMIS system used
This is a new and exciting opportunity for a driven, passionate and motivated individual with previous experience within an Office Environment based in Leeds. This is a varied role working within a fast-paced environment so if you love a challenge, then this is the role for you!
- Immediate Start
- Endless opportunities for progression
You, a Personal Assistant / Receptionist, have the opportunity to join a family run business in North West London. You will provide direct support to the owner, including diary management, finance admin and screening calls. This is a stable, permanent role, where you will have the opportunity to build close, personal relationships with the business owner and Practise Manager.
- Join a family run business in North London
- Work as a Personal Assistant to the Owner
Our client is looking for a Administrator