The Administrative Paralegal provides administrative support the casework team and works with the Casework Paralegal in supporting the Deputy Legal Director in the efficient running of the team. After six months in role, we expect the Administrative Paralegal will also be able to start carrying out certain casework support duties that involve more substantive casework, as detailed below.
- Looking for a permanent role?
- Casework experience?
Paralegal to join Shrewsbury law firm in their commercial / corporate department with starting a training contract with the firm after successful passing of their probation period.
- Paralegal required by Shrewsbury based commerical / corporate law firm.
- Training contract to begin after successful passing of probation (6 months).
Page Personnel are recruiting for a paralegal to join a business in the legal sector in Leeds City Centre.
- Working for a busy and growing legal business.
- Working Monday to Friday office hours in Leeds City Centre.
A busy residential department requires an experienced conveyancing paralegal to help support their residential team. You will be helping to support the team on a range of conveyancing matters such as sales files and purchase files. The position will suit a conveyancing paralegal who has a minimum of 12 months working in a similar environment who is looking to scope out their future career within conveyancing.
- Growing law firm based in the West Midlands with multiple offices.
- Lots of room for progression and development within the firm.
Experienced Litigation Paralegal required by a Midlands organisation who are currently growing their commercial litigation team. The role will initially be remote and you will be responsible for handling commercial claims from cradle to grave.
- Experienced Litigation Paralegal required by business based in the Midlands.
- This is currently a remote role.
Conveyancing Paralegal required to join a small but growing East Midlands firm. This is a hands-on role where you will be involved in all stages of the Conveyancing process from initial instruction to post completion.
- Small but expanding firm based in Derby.
- Support, training and progression on offer.
A reputable West Midlands firm are looking for a Family Paralegal to join their growing department. As a Family Paralegal you will be responsible for managing your own caseload on numerous family law matters.
- An reputable West Midlands firm.
- Family Paralegal required to join an established and growing family department.
As a paralegal, you will be expected to provide support to lawyers and partners within the Employment department. This position will be on a 12-month fixed-term contract.
- Excellent Opportunity with a Silver Circle firm
- Great exposure
High street law firm based in Birmingham require a Conveyancing Paralegal to join their busy team.
- High street Birmingham based law firm.
- Exposure to a busy conveyancing department.
Conveyancing Paralegal sought by highly reputable firm based in Solihull.
Must have experience working within a busy conveyancing department with the ability to run files from start to finish.
- Well-established private practice who pride themselves on their history.
- Reputation firm who provide high quality legal services.
We are working with a Worcester law firm who are looking to recruit somebody with strong residential property experience.
- Worcestershire law firm/
- Looking to recruit somebody with strong residential property experience.
Employment paralegal required by start up based in Birmingham. They are looking for an experienced paralegal to join their small team with the idea of growing with the business which could potentially lead to a trainee position. The team have created a great working environment where they can offer training to the right individual. Whilst this is not an entry level position, experience working as an employment paralegal is not essential.
- Start up business which has already acquired strong client following.
- Opportunity to truly grow with the business - TC Potential.
The Legal team is looking for a Junior lawyer/Paralegal to assist the Head of Legal Affairs in ensuring that my client complies with both its donor compliance requirements and internal corporate policies.
- Do you have experience working in compliance within the legal sector?
- Looking for a temporary role?
In house paralegal required by an award winning organisation based at their Northamptonshire office. You will be supporting the in house counsel on a range of legal matters (mainly drafting / reviewing / negotiating commercial contracts & providing general commercial advice to the wider business). CILEX offered after success passing of probation.
- In house paralegal required by an award winning business in the East Mids.
- Opportunity to start CILEX after successful passing of probation.
Conveyancing Paralegal required by a growing law firm with multiple offices across the West Midlands. Based at their Redditch office you will be responsible for supporting their fee earners on a range of conveyancing matters such as sales, purchases, re-mortgages and transfers of equity. There is the opportunity to gain a training contract within the firm after passing probation.
- Conveyancing Paralegal required by Midlands law firm.
- Chance for progression in the firm with a training contract.
This role will directly support Partners and Associates in the Corporate practice with their client work. Our client is offering a 12-month fixed term contract and you will be based in the London office.
- Excellent Opportunity with a Magic Circle firm
- 12 month Fixed term contract
In House Paralegal required by a growing manufacturing business based in Tamworth. The business have grown significantly over a number of years and now require an experienced paralegal to join their busy legal team.
- In House Paralegal required by growing manufacturing business.
- Development opportunities available.
Family Paralegal required by an established law firm based in Shropshire. Joining this experienced department, you will be exposed to a range of family law issues.
- Established law firm based in Shropshire.
- Opportunity to progress within the firm.
An established estate planning business are looking for an experienced probate paralegal to join their ever-growing team. Working fully remote, you will manage your own caseload.
- Probate paralegal required by a great estate planning expert.
- Complete home working.
Our client is looking for a Executry Paralegal