This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Paralegal, with legal qualifications, to move into a commercial in-house role. You will report directly to the Senior Legal Counsel, providing legal support to the business as we continue to grow and achieve our longer term ambitions.
- A brilliant opportunity to join a small legal team offering support and exposure
- Varied commercial role, flexible working!
We are looking for a Trademark Paralegal to join a top international law firm.
- Trademark Paralegal
- for an international law firm
The Family Paralegal vacancy is to sit within a team that have emphasis on publicly funded Family law matters.
- Family Paralegal
- a specialist law firm
The vacancy is to sit within a team which advises both employers and employees on the full range of matters to include discrimination, disciplinary, TUPE and redundancies.
- Employment Paralegal
- For a leading international law firm
The vacancy is to sit within a team that have emphasis on high profile transnational work, capital market transactions, and private equity funds.
- Corporate Paralegal
- Top tier US Firm
As a paralegal, you will be expected to provide support to lawyers and partners within the Employment department. This position will be on a 12-month fixed-term contract.
- Excellent Opportunity with a Silver Circle firm
- Great exposure
The Legal team is looking for a Junior lawyer/Paralegal to assist the Head of Legal Affairs in ensuring that my client complies with both its donor compliance requirements and internal corporate policies.
- Do you have experience working in compliance within the legal sector?
- Looking for a temporary role?
This role will directly support Partners and Associates in the Corporate practice with their client work. Our client is offering a 12-month fixed term contract and you will be based in the London office.
- Excellent Opportunity with a Magic Circle firm
- 12 month Fixed term contract
This is a unique and exciting new role with exceptional growth opportunity with a busy, successful and rapidly growing legal team in London with a global organization. If you are an ambitious paralegal or legal assistant looking for an exceptional opportunity, then this is the role for you.
- Governance and company secretarial experience?
- Experience working on an in house legal team?
The Technology Paralegal vacancy is to sit within a Technology, Media and Telecommunications team at a top international law firm based in London.
- Technology Paralegal
- Top international law firm
You will assist trademark attorneys with their work, for example with their client and Intellectual Property office correspondence and more generally with file management and file distribution. You will have responsibility for communicating directly with clients about their trademark cases and will work closely with
attorney members of the firm and secretarial support.
- A senior role for an experienced Trademark paralegal
- A high level of responsibility
A role within the business based in the non-contentious property transactions team, to support the business in dealing with a broad spectrum of non-contentious matters with a focus primarily on residential based transactions and ad hoc legal queries both internally and externally.
- I am currently looking to fill two In House Residential Property Paralegal roles
- These would suit current Conveyancing Paralegals looking to move in-house
Intellectual property Litigation paralegal needed in top US law firm. This role is offering £37,000 per annum.
- IP litigation Paralegal
- In a top London firm doing high quality work
You will be working on secondment with a top City firm's client. The role will be focused on reviewing commercial agreements/contacts.
- Excellent Opportunity to go on secondment
- A different type of experience for paralegals
This position is perfect for a career paralegal or family legal secretary who is seeking a permanent position within a busy family department.
- Excellent Opportunity for a Career Paralegal/Legal Secretary
- Join a busy Family department
An excellent and extremely rare opportunity to join a well established legal team in an esteemed theatre company in London a 9 month maternity cover contract.
This role will offer wide-ranging exposure to all departments across the company and include a mix of both legal and board/HR support.
- My client is seeking a commercial and licensing paralegal to join their team
- 9 Months FTC Maternity Cover - ASAP start
You'll be a Paralegal in the ICM Department in London on a full-time, permanent contract. The role will consist of providing support to the ICM Head of Know-How & Training and the wider PSL team.
- Excellent Opportunity
- Permanent role
Senior Litigation Paralegal needed for a top law firm base in London. This role is offering a competitive salary.
- Senior Litigation Paralegal
- in a top US firm
The work of building our broader businesses includes, but not limited to, creating:
- Financial/Payments and Digital Assets Technology network for both fiat currecnies and crypto-assets transactions
- Trading, Liquidity and Asset management platform for digital assets/products.
- Issuance and Trading platform for tokenised assets linked to traditional financial instruments.
- A Paralegal role has arisen with a global payments and crypto start up
- This role is London based with option to qualify in-house
You will be supporting the associates and partners on Corporate transactions as a Senior Corporate paralegal. They will initially work under close supervision which will be reduced over time. The role involves client contact, meetings and drafting of documents
- US law firm
- Opportunity to grow