We are looking to recruit an experienced executry assistant or paralegal to join our reputable firm
- Work as part of a well known and reputable firm.
- Great package!
Family Paralegal required to join full-service Birmingham Law Firm. You will get hands on exposure to a range of family law issues and will be in a client facing role.
- Full-time permanent Family Paralegal to work within a multi-discipline law firm.
- Working closely with the Partner, you will deal with all aspects of family law.
You will be responsible for your own case load, to support the residential property department with the full range of conveyancing procedures from beginning to completion. You will also provide secretarial & admin support to the residential team to include audio typing.
- Reputable Firm
- Great package!
You will assist trademark attorneys with their work, for example with their client and Intellectual Property office correspondence and more generally with file management and file distribution. You will have responsibility for communicating directly with clients about their trademark cases and will work closely with
attorney members of the firm and secretarial support.
- A senior role for an experienced Trademark paralegal
- A high level of responsibility
German speaking paralegal required by an international law firm.
- Paralegal required by international law firm in Birmingham City Centre.
- 12 month contract with hybrid working.
A brand new opportunity for a Paralegal with Commercial Property experience; this role is a permanent and office based.
- Brand new role for an experienced commercial property paralegal to move in-house
- This role is office based and located in Harrow
Paralegal to join Shropshire law firm in their commercial / corporate department with starting a training contract with the firm after successful passing of their probation period.
- Exposure to great commerical and corporate work with top tier clients.
- View to start training contract after 6 months,
Working on preparing Inquest case files, preparing bundles, producing Witness Statements
- Litigation experience?
- Looking for a temporary role?
A role within the business based in the non-contentious property transactions team, to support the business in dealing with a broad spectrum of non-contentious matters with a focus primarily on residential based transactions and ad hoc legal queries both internally and externally.
- I am currently looking to fill two In House Residential Property Paralegal roles
- These would suit current Conveyancing Paralegals looking to move in-house
In-house commercial paralegal required by a growing business based in the East Midlands.
- A leading business in the UK require an experienced paralegal in Derby.
- The role can progress and support individuals through qualification.
Private Client Paralegal required by a leading 500 law firm based in South Birmingham.
- Private Client Paralegal required by a leading legal 500 law firm.
- Career development and progression within a friendly and supportive firm.
This is a Banking and Finance Paralegal role at a leading UK and international Law firm.
- Banking and Finance Paralegal
- Leading UK and international law firm
Reporting to: Commercial Legal Director, EIMEA and APAC
- This is a permanent opportunity working as part of an established UK Legal team
- This role has potential to offer a training contract for the right person
Private Client paralegal required by a leading Midlands law firm.
- Private Client Paralegal required by a leading law firm in the Midlands.
- Opportunity to gain exposure in a range of private client matters.
The Paralegal will work with the rest of the Legal team and directly with the Legal Teams (globally) where relevant, acting as a point of contact internally and externally to coordinate, assist, draft and support the completion of contracts and to assist with delivering advice and support to the business.
- A brand new exciting, challenging and hugely varied in-house paralegal role
- This is a great opportunity to join a global company
A market leading law firm based in Birmingham require an experienced commercial property paralegal to join their growing team.
- Commercial property paralegal required by a leading Midlands law firm.
- Opportunities for training and progression.
Banking and Finance paralegal required by a leading international law firm.
- Paralegal required by international law firm in Birmingham.
- Flexible working.
Residential conveyancing paralegal required to join a small but growing East Midlands law firm at their Nottingham office. This is a hands on role where you will be involved in all stages of the conveyancing process from initial instruction through to post-completion.
- Residential conveyancing paralegal required by growing East Midlands firm.
- Friendly and supportive working environment with progression opportunities.
Court of Protection paralegal required by a growing national law firm at their Birmingham City Centre office. Working closely with the solicitors, you will be supporting on a range of matters and managing your own caseload of matters with little supervision. Please note, you must already have experience working within court of protection.
- An reputable and growing national law firm.
- Opportunity for progression and development within an award winning team.
Commercial Contracts Paralegal required by large organisation based in Birmingham.
- Commercial Contracts Paralegal required by large pub sec organisation.
- Will look at junior paralegals with some drafting experience.