An interim Office Manager role for 3-6 months, with an immediate start working within the Public Sector.
- A 3-6 month temporary role working for a well-known partner to the NHS;
- An office based role, with an immediate start.
Exciting permanent Office Manager to join a company in Central Oxford. They do not have parking on site but are accessible by public transport.
- Permanent, Full time, Based in Central Oxford
- Varied role, Friendly team, No parking but easily accessible by public transport
My Client is looking for an experienced Office Manager to join the team. With great communication skills and demonstrable administration experience.
- Must have demonstrable administration experience
- Must have strong communication skills
The successful individual will be responsible for the complete Administration function within the site, including but not limited to, financial management, HR, payroll and purchasing.
- Parking on Site
- A competitive salary package
Great opportunity for an Office Manager to support a team.
This role offers an excellent package.
- Great opportunity for an Office Manager to support a team
- Based in Dudley
Office Manager Edinburgh
- Exciting opportunity to work with a fantastic company!
- Varied and challenging role with a great package!
This is a Office Manager role for the NHS based in Central London. This is a Temporary role offering £16ph and is a 3 month contract.
- A great opportunity to work for a large NHS trust based in Central London.
- Working as an Office Manager. Role is temporary.
An exciting opportunity to work for a fast growing Global Private Education organsiation as an Office Manager / Front of House, based in their prestigious Head Office in London
- A leading international corporate organisation
- Ideal for a proactive individual
Our client is looking for an Office Manager
- Edinburgh city centre
This is a new and exciting opportunity for an experienced Office Manager to join a growing Accountancy firm in the hearts of Keighley.
- Immediate Start
- Great Progression Opportunities
The Office Manager is responsible for maintaining the smooth running of the office and ensuring staff are provided high quality administrative support.
- Do you have previous experience in office management?
- Do you want to work for a company who is contributing to a cleaner environment?
Exciting new Office Manager position based near Birmingham City Centre working for a successful organisation who are thriving.
This role will incorporate Personal Assistant duties to the director as well.
- Amazing opportunity to work for a growing organisation
- Opportunity for progression
Fantastic opportunity to work as an Office Manager for a Secondary School (Sixth Form) based within London.
- Opportunity to manage various staffing areas within the school
- Exciting and varied Office Manager role
Fantastic opportunity for an Office Manager to join a busy role for a boutique Financial Services firm in London.
- Exciting opportunity to join a fast growing Financial Services firm
- Oppoirtunity for a client facing role and Project Management
An exciting permanent Sales Office Manager role in Nailsea, you will be taking responsibility for the Consumer Service and Sales Support Team. You will be applying a proactive and positive approach to customer service and retention, responsible for both UK & USA territories.
- Fantastic opportunity with a global and reputable company
- Permanent role in Nailsea, offering a salary of up to £40,000
Our client is looking for a Project Administrator
The Office Manager will be responsible for the day-to-day smooth running of the office. This is a part time position, ideally 5 hours per day across 5 days per week, but the client is flexible for the right candidate. School hours would suit perfectly.
- Part time opportunity for a great company in Newark
- Opportunity to work school hours, and progression available
Our client is looking for a Part- Time Office Manager based in Melmerby, Cumbria. Working 20 hours per week.
- Great Company
- Permanent Contract
As the Office manager you will be managing all aspects of office admin work for a busy office based in Cheadle.
- Permanent Opportunity
- Well Established Business
Page personnel are thrilled to be working with a award winning investment management company based in the Liverpool area. We are currently recruiting for this Office Manager/ Senior Administrator role on a 6 month fixed term contract so the ideal candidate would be available immediately or available at short notice.
- Award winning investment wealth management company
- Fantastic opportunity with an excellent benefits package