A full-time, permanent Office Manager position located in Manchester.
- A full-time, permanent position offering immediate start
- Paying up to £35,000 depending on experience
Page Personnel are thrilled to be working with a family run property business based in Runcorn to recruit for a number of positions including this Office Manager vacancy. This is a new role for the business and the main purpose is to support the Director with the day to day running of the business. They are looking for someone who has both Office Management skills and Sales Skills.
- Family Run Property Business
- Exciting and varied role
This is a permanent Office Manager role working for a business in Hillingdon. This role operates on a hybrid working pattern.
- This is an excellent Office Manager opportunity in Harefield
- Previous PA or Office Admin experience is essential
Page Personnel are appointing an Office Manager to support the wider business, and organise and coordinate administrative duties and office procedures. This role is ideal for working parents, or an individual looking for shorter days.
- Perfect role for working parents, or you are looking for shorter hours
- Lovely culture, company who invests in their people
As Office Manager in the Manchester office, you will be responsible for the smooth running of the office environment, as well as a leader for the business support team. You would be primarily responsible for organising business support cover and aware of all specific tasks that are common to all of our service lines.
- Well established business
- Permanent opportunity
We are working with a successful financial services firm in Chester to recruit an Office Manager.
- Successful financial services business
- Brilliant opportunity based in the centre of Chester
I am currently recruiting for an Italian speaking Office Manager at a senior level to manage the full running of an Asset Management firm based in London. The role will offer a lot of variety for the candidate and the chance to get involved with project work.
- Have you got experience working in a Boutique Asset Management firm?
- Do you speak fluent Italian?
Page Personnel are currently recruiting for an Office Manager on behalf of their award winning client based in Huddersfield. The successful candidate will be acting as main point of contact for general queries, managing a team, ideally across a variety of different functions/roles, planning and implementing document control procedures across the business and so much more! This will be a diverse role within a fast-paced working environment.
- Immediate Start
- Endless opportunities for progression
This is a temporary, band 5 Office Manager - NHS role, with an immediate start date for a 2 month duration. The role is based on-site in South East London.
- A great opportunity to work for the NHS.
- Role is temporary for an immediate start.
My client is looking for their right hand person! You will be supporting all things as an Office Manager from administration, payroll, budgets, client relationship management to supporting as a personal assistant to the Managing Director. You will get to touch every piece of the business.
- Working for a PR company
- Immediate start
Page Personnel is recruiting a PA/ Office Manager for a consultancy based in the West End.
- Incredibly interesting consultancy
- Exciting opportunity to make this role your own
Page Personnel is recruiting a PA/ Office Manager for a Property company based in Collindale NW9
- Broad role
- Property Company based in Collindale NW9
I am actively looking to engage candidates for an exciting new opportunity in Long Eaton, Derbyshire as a Logisitcs Office Manager. The successful candidate will harbour a personal development plan to reach Senior Freight Manager.
- An opportunity for an experienced Logistics Professional based in Long Eaton...
- A leading, SME freight forwarding business, with over 97% growth recorded YoY!
Executive Assistant and Office Manager position for an established Investment Manager with a focus on UK and Europe.
- Are you looking to work in a boutique financial Service firm?
- Do you thrive in a varied role that combines EA and Office Management duties?
Fantastic opportunity for you to join a small and well established luxury retail company that sells high end consumer products. Their flagship store opened in 2012, offering a boutique service. Acquiring a loyal following with customers from across the globe enjoying their unique designs. You role be the Personal Assistant and Office Manager to the founder giving you exceptional experience and growth potential.
- Exciting opportunity for a Personal Assistant / Office Manager
- Work for a luxury brand and well-established retail company in Central London
Permanent position for a Personal Assistant/ Office Manager to join a well established team in Oxford. This company have parking on site and are easily accessible by public transport.
- Permanent position, Based in Botley with parking on site
- Friendly team, Varied role, Great company to work for
Page Personnel is seeking an Office Manager to work for an architectural design firm in Kensington.
- Growing company, lots of opportunity for you to make it your own
- Really varied role in a growing firm
This opportunity is a varied Office Manager role where you will utilise many skills within Office Management
This would suit someone who feels confident working independently to manage all Office Management functions
- Office Manager/PA to work for a boutique investment firm
- You must have strong office management background within Financial Services
Our client is looking for an Office / HR Manager - idea;;y a candidate staudyig for their CIPD or already qualified
Our client is looking for a HR Office manager to join the team, based in Bolton. You will be a HR Generalist for the company- they offer flexible working and part time hours.
- Great company
- Temp- Perm opportunity