This is a great opportunity for a Office Manager to join an Education organisation on a fixed-term contract basis for 9 months.
- Immediate start available
- Long term contract
You, an Office Manager, with experience of managing and refurbishing offices in the UK and internationally, are needed to join an exciting, growing, consultancy firm in central London. This role will play a pivotal part in driving the company forward and helping to manage it's growth. You will be rewarded with a highly attractive benefits package.
- Office Manager needed for a growing consultancy firm in London
- Manage and help set up multi-national offices
An interim Office Manager role for 3-6 months, with an immediate start working within the Public Sector.
- A 3-6 month temporary role working for a well-known partner to the NHS;
- An office based role, with an immediate start.
This opportunity is a varied Office Manager role where you will utilise many skills within Office Management
This would suit someone who feels confident working independently to manage all Office Management functions
- Office Manager to work for a boutique investment firm
- You must have strong office management background within Financial Services
The successful individual will be responsible for the complete Administration function within the site, including but not limited to, financial management, HR, payroll and purchasing.
- Parking on Site
- A competitive salary package
Exciting permanent Office Manager to join a company in Central Oxford. They do not have parking on site but are accessible by public transport.
- Permanent, Full time, Based in Central Oxford
- Varied role, Friendly team, No parking but easily accessible by public transport
Great opportunity for an Office Manager to support a team.
This role offers an excellent package.
- Great opportunity for an Office Manager to support a team
- Based in Dudley
This is a Office Manager role for the NHS based in Central London. This is a Temporary role offering £16ph and is a 3 month contract.
- A great opportunity to work for a large NHS trust based in Central London.
- Working as an Office Manager. Role is temporary.
An exciting opportunity to work for a fast growing Global Private Education organsiation as an Office Manager / Front of House, based in their prestigious Head Office in London
- A leading international corporate organisation
- Ideal for a proactive individual
Exciting new Office Manager position based near Birmingham City Centre working for a successful organisation who are thriving.
This role will incorporate Personal Assistant duties to the director as well.
- Amazing opportunity to work for a growing organisation
- Opportunity for progression
Fantastic opportunity to work as an Office Manager for a Secondary School (Sixth Form) based within London.
- Opportunity to manage various staffing areas within the school
- Exciting and varied Office Manager role
Fantastic opportunity for an Office Manager to join a busy role for a boutique Financial Services firm in London.
- Exciting opportunity to join a fast growing Financial Services firm
- Oppoirtunity for a client facing role and Project Management
As Sales Office Manager, your key responsibility will be to ensure the day to day functions of the Sales Office are running smoothly and staff are supported with their duties. In turn, offering your customers outstanding service!
- An opportunity to work for a market leading organisation
- Offering an excellent benefits package!
The Band 7 Deputy Portfolio Office Manager role requires business and financial management skills coupled with Project, Programme, Portfolio and Risk Management, Change Management, Strategy and Business Planning skills to ensure the integrity of the portfolio of programmes and projects, in support of relevant Governance Boards.
This is a 2 month temporary role based in London with some flexible/hybrid working.
- An opportunity to work for a large NHS Trust London.
- The role is temporary for an immediate start.
To organise and supervise administrative systems within the school. Contribute to the planning, development and monitoring of support services and/or management of admin support staff.
- Exciting and varied role
- Senior role within a school
Our client is looking for a Part- Time Office Manager based in Melmerby, Cumbria. Working 20 hours per week.
- Great Company
- Permanent Contract
As the Office manager you will be managing all aspects of office admin work for a busy office based in Cheadle.
- Permanent Opportunity
- Well Established Business
Brilliant opportunity for a highly organised and outgoing individual to get involved in a tech start up on a part-time basis.
This position includes a combination of roles such as PA, HR, Office Manager and Finance, so an individual who is confident in splitting up their time to accommodate everything into their day.
- Are you an outgoing bubbly individual who enjoys a social workplace?
- Do you have strong diary management?
Vaccination Data Manager will take responsibility for ensuring that the information and intelligence necessary for delivering high quality and tailored services is available and understood.
- Immediate start
- Working from home
Our client, an established Membership body, based in Central London, is looking for a Member Services Team leader, for a 12 month Fixed Term Contract
- 12 month FTC
- Working for a well established Membership Body