You, an Office Manager, with experience of managing and refurbishing offices in the UK and internationally, are needed to join an exciting, growing, consultancy firm in central London. This role will play a pivotal part in driving the company forward and helping to manage it's growth. You will be rewarded with a highly attractive benefits package.
- Office Manager needed for a growing consultancy firm in London
- Manage and help set up multi-national offices
This opportunity is a varied Office Manager role where you will utilise many skills within Office Management
This would suit someone who feels confident working independently to manage all Office Management functions
- Office Manager to work for a boutique investment firm
- You must have strong office management background within Financial Services
This is a Office Manager role for the NHS based in Central London. This is a Temporary role offering £16ph and is a 3 month contract.
- A great opportunity to work for a large NHS trust based in Central London.
- Working as an Office Manager. Role is temporary.
An exciting opportunity to work for a fast growing Global Private Education organsiation as an Office Manager / Front of House, based in their prestigious Head Office in London
- A leading international corporate organisation
- Ideal for a proactive individual
Fantastic opportunity to work as an Office Manager for a Secondary School (Sixth Form) based within London.
- Opportunity to manage various staffing areas within the school
- Exciting and varied Office Manager role
Fantastic opportunity for an Office Manager to join a busy role for a boutique Financial Services firm in London.
- Exciting opportunity to join a fast growing Financial Services firm
- Oppoirtunity for a client facing role and Project Management
The Band 7 Deputy Portfolio Office Manager role requires business and financial management skills coupled with Project, Programme, Portfolio and Risk Management, Change Management, Strategy and Business Planning skills to ensure the integrity of the portfolio of programmes and projects, in support of relevant Governance Boards.
This is a 2 month temporary role based in London with some flexible/hybrid working.
- An opportunity to work for a large NHS Trust London.
- The role is temporary for an immediate start.
To organise and supervise administrative systems within the school. Contribute to the planning, development and monitoring of support services and/or management of admin support staff.
- Exciting and varied role
- Senior role within a school
Our client, an established Membership body, based in Central London, is looking for a Member Services Team leader, for a 12 month Fixed Term Contract
- 12 month FTC
- Working for a well established Membership Body
This role is a 1 year maternity cover to work as a Contact Centre Manager for the NHS. The role is based full time on site in East London and the successful candidate must have previous experience working in a management role, ideally within the NHS.
- 1 year maternity cover role to work as a Contact Centre Manager for NHS
- Based in Central London, on site full time
To provide the College with the strategic and operational oversight of the wider careers offer and resources to both young learners and adults.
- Work for London's largest further education college group
- Work in a busy and diverse role
This is a temporary Vaccine Operations manager role to work for the NHS. This role is currently temporary for 1 month and the successful candidate must have experience in ops management to apply
- A temporary vaccination manager to oversee the COVID-19 vaccinations
- General operational or administration management is required
A brand new position for an Investment Management business in the West End. The role will be to support 4 senior individuals within a client facing team with heavy admin and project tasks.
Ideally you will have exposure within a similar Investment Management business supporting at senior level.
- Senior Administrative Assistant opportunity with project support
- Must have 3 years exposure in an administrative/EA type role
This opportunity is for recent graduates to get their foot into the door of a very exciting asset managers specialising in environmental sustainability. The role is an Office Assistant to support the Office Manager and provide admin and PA support to the team.
- Exciting Assistant role with progression across the business
- This role would suit a graduate with some or no work experience exposure
You, a Personal Assistant who prides themselves in first class administrative support, are needed for a newly created role at a London consultancy that's come around due to exciting growth! You will support the Office Manager and team with international travel booking, meeting coordination and ad hoc administration.
- Work for a consultancy in Central London
- Personal Assistant needed to support an Office Manager and team
Page Personnel is recruiting a Property Manager for a small family office based in the West End.
- Excellent opportunity to progress
- Small family office