- HR Administrator
A new opportunity for an experienced HR Administrator to join a University in London on an ongoing temporary basis.
- Great University!
- Excellent HR opportunity
HR Administrator / Eastbourne / Human Resources / Personnel
Page Personnel are working with a well-established client in York who are seeking a HR Administrator to add value to their HR function. This is a newly-created role in which you will provide essential transactional and administrative support to the HR team. This is an excellent and exciting opportunity for an experienced administrator to take their first step on the HR career ladder and gain exposure to generalist HR elements.
- Excellent opportunity to build your HR experience within an experienced team
- Providing transactional and administrative support to the HR team
Page Personnel HR are working with a reputable manufacturing client in Barnoldswick, Lancashire. They are recruiting an HR Administrator to join an established and supportive team. The role will offer variety with potential progression opportunities.
- A great development opportunity for budding HR professional
- CIPD funding available
The HR Administrator will be responsible for maintaining spreadsheets in relation to leavers and maternity leave ensuring that all the relevant paperwork has been received and processed. You will support the booking of temporary employee resources and manage the internal bank staff, assisting with appointments to the bank, and appropriate paperwork. You will also arrange travel and accommodation for the HR team as and when required.
- HR Administrator - Manchester
- Starting salary £19,737 per annum.
HR Administrator / East Sussex / Human Resources / Personnel
HR Administrator / Uckfield / HR & Personnel
Varied and exciting Permanent HR Administrator role based in the Hitchin area offering great benefits and the opportunity to be part of a supportive and flexible company getting involved in all aspects of HR
- Exciting opportunity in HR Administrator
- Excellent benefits and great company culture
HR Administrator - 6 month FTC - Possible temp to perm - Southall- To start ASAP
Role involves end to end HR administration, employee life cycle, new starters, leavers, HR queries, recruitment/ vetting support, probation reviews, furlough admin, update spreadsheets.
- 6 month FTC with a possible view to go permanent
- Based on site in the Southall Head Office working in a very fast paced business
A Architect based in Central London is looking for a HR Administrator to join the team
- Great opportunity for a HR Administrator
- To join a Architect based in Central London
This is a temporary ongoing assignment for a HR Administrator to join one of the largest established organisations in the UK.
- Large Organisation
- Exciting and Busy role
Permanent opportunity for an HR Administrator to joining a Global Events Services and IT Company based in London.
- HR Administrator - Permanent Opportunity!
- Exciting opportunity to work for a Global Events Services Company in London.
HR Administrator - 5 month temp with view to extend - Farnborough
New role as a temporary HR Administrator reporting to the HR Manager.
- 5 month temp role with a view of extending. Mix of home and office working.
- Required: Previous HR Administration experience
A fantastic opportunity to work for a well established not for profit organisation.
- A fantastic opporunity to work for a well established organisation
- Great central London location
A new opportunity for an experienced HR Administrator to join a busy HR team at a reputable University based in Central London. The role will be on an ongoing temporary basis.
- Fantastic education organisation
- Great HR opportunity
A new opportunity for an experienced HR Administrator to join a fast-paced HR team at an educational organisation. This role will be on an ongoing temporary basis.
- Fantastic education organisation
- Growing HR team
Our client is looking for an HR Administrator to join them in their Maidenhead office. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who wants to progress their Human Resources career in a globally recognised business.
- Have you got previous HR experience?
- Would you like to work for a globally recognised company?
The candidate will gain a great insight into the HR function, working in a fast-paced collaborative environment in the London office. You will be responsible for a wide variety of HR Administration duties, helping to build your HR knowledge and skills.
- Excellent opportunity for graduates to gain HR experience
- Permanent opportunity to work for a fantastic company in London
Page Personnel HR are working with a client with offices in Irlam. They need urgent support from a Temporary HR Administrator for a minimum period of 8 weeks.
- Minimum 8 weeks temporary work
- HR administration