Page Personnel are partnering with a prestigious Public Sector client based in York, who are seeking an HR Assistant to join their HR team. The role will provide transactional support across the entire employee lifecycle from processing starters and leavers right through to ownership of your recruitment campaigns. This role will suit established HR Administrators looking to join a progressive company and gain exposure to wider generalist elements.
- An exciting role to further your transactional & operational HR experience
- Work for a highly-renowned Public Sector organisation with excellent benefits
Page Personnel are supporting a fantastic NFP organisation in Dewsbury in their search for an HR Assistant to add value to their HR function. This is a fast-paced role in which you will provide both transactional and operational HR support across the entire employee lifecycle along with overseeing all employee changes and ownership of recruitment campaigns. A fantastic opportunity to work for an exciting NFP brand in West Yorkshire!
- A fast-paced, generalist role covering all aspects of the employee lifecycle
- A perfect opportunity to take your first step onto the HR career ladder
- HR Assistant, to support a team of six
- Opportunity for development
- Company with fast growth and market leading
- Progression Opportunity
A telecommunications company based in London looking for a HR Specialist with experience of payroll to join the team. This role offers hybrid working.
- A great opportunity for a HR Specialist
- To join a Telecommunications organisation in Central London
Permanent HR Assistant for a company based on Milton Park, Abingdon. Parking on site and easily accessible from Didcot train station.
- Permanent HR role, Based on Milton Park with parking on site
- Friendly team, Varied role, Great company to work for, £27k - £30k
Exciting opportunity for a HR assistant in Financial Services, working in a close knit team with hybrid working.
- Permanent HR Assistant opportunity within Financial Services
- This role is based in Central London and offers hybrid working
As a HR Assistant you will provide support with end to end recruitment processes, absence management, being the first point of contact for HR queries, and supporting with grievances and disciplinaries.
- Joining a well respected manufacturing organisation based in Staveley
- Full time and permanent role paying up to £25,000
We're recruiting an immediate start HR Assistant vacancy with our clients based in Thirsk. This role will last between 5 - 8 weeks as the organisation restructures their HR Team.
- Temporary HR Assistant vacancy
- Immediate start role
Based in London, this is a great opportunity to join a large Media Organisation as a HR Assistant.
- Are you a HR Assistant looking for your next role?
- A fantastic opportunity to join a large Media firm with offices in London
A new and exciting opportunity for an HR Assistant to join a great University on a permanent contract. Working in a top University group.
- A new & exciting opportunity to join a top University.
- A permanant opportunity for an HR Assistant.
A media provider looking for a HR Assistant to join the team for a 12 month FTC.This role offers hybrid working between 2-3 days in the office the rest working from home.
- An exciting 12 month FTC role for a HR Assistawnt
- To join a large well known media provider
The Human Resources Assistant role based in Horsham will be tasked with assisting with all aspects of day to day operations of the HR Team.
They will be in charge of maintaining high quality service by following organisation standards.
- Strong experience of working in a HR Assistant role
- Based in Horsham
The HR Assistant will work alongside the HR Manager to support with streamlining the HR activities including end to end recruitment processes, payroll administration, absence management, and updating employee records.
- Joining a family run food manufacturer organisation based in South Yorkshire
- Full time and permanent role paying up to £23k with progression opportunities
HR Assistant / Brighton / Human Resources
The successful HR Advisor will work within a small, collaborative HR team, and will be responsible for providing first class Human Resources support and advice to managers and staff across our two sites within 4 miles of each other.
- 9 month fixed term colntract
- Immediate start
A fresh and award winning company which are set to dominate their market. They are an environmentally friendly company which are directly helping to reduce greenhouse gas emissions and pollution within the United Kingdom.
- Join an Award winning & environmentally friendly company
- Rapidly expanding company set to double their headcount
A new and exciting opportunity for an HR Assistant to join a well established School. Working in a West London location.
- West London location
- Great opportunity for an experienced HR candidate.
- HR Assistant
HR Assistant / Lewes / Human Resources
A new and exciting opportunity for an HR Assistant to join an Academy group, part time, with central London location.
- A new and exciting opportunity for an HR Assistant.
- London location.