On 17th May 2016, members of Britain's Future Board met for the very first time to take part in a roundtable discussion on productivity in the workplace.
Chaired by Paul Sykes, Senior Managing Director, Michael Page Marketing, the Board shared their views and advice on how to increase productivity to help career growth, the importance of aligning productivity with the customer experience, and what the workplace of the future might look like.
The roundtable discussion was attended by:
- Claire Canty, National Account Manager, Weetabix
- Panayiota Koshias, Accounts Team Manager, Nordens
- Stephanie Greenland, Global HR Project Manager, Sodexo
- Tracy Bolton, Outbound Telesales, Virgin Media
- Steve Hallam, Managing Director, Michael Page Scotland, Ireland, and Page Personnel UK
- Matt Gillen, Managing Director, Michael Page Sales, Retail and Fashion
- Owen Myers, Operating Director, Michael Page Finance
- Paul Sykes, Senior Managing Director, Michael Page Marketing
Watch the video for key insights from the discussion.
Could you be more productive? Compare your working day against the average UK office worker and find out how to be more productive with our interactive Productivity Unlocker.
For more insights from the roundtable click here to read the full discussion.