A 12 week temporary role as a Programme/ Project Administrator offering 37.5 hours per week, within the Public Sector.
- An initial 12 week temporary role, starting mid August;
- Offering a Band 4 equivalent rate of between £12 and £14 per hour;
A temporary role, with an immediate start, running until the end of September looking for a Digital Web Officer.
- A full-time, temporary role due to run until the end of September;
- Offering up to £27,277 equiv salary with an immediate start;
A short-term interim role, within an immediate start, based in Stockport looking for a experienced Medical Secretary/ Receptionist, ideally with NHS experience.
- A short-term interim role running until the end of August;
- A band 3 role, offering between £10 and £11.50 per hour;
Exciting opportunities to join the Page Personnel Public Sector and Not For Profit team, here in Manchester.
- An exciting opportunity for an ambitious Recruiter or Sales professional;
- Offering a competitive salary, uncapped commission and flexible benefits;
An excellent opportunity has presented in Liverpool for a Finance Assistant- Billings.
- Finance Assistant
- Accounts Assistant
Excellent permanent opportunity for a talented Purchase Ledger Clerk has opened up in Liverpool City Centre.
- Purchase Ledger Clerk
- Public Sector
A 3- 4 month temporary opportunity for an experience Communications Assistant, within a small yet very busy Communications team.
- A 3 month temporary role, initially, with the possibility of extension;
- Offering between £10 and £13 per hour;
An exciting opportunity to take the next step in your Fundraising and Major Donor's career, offering between £26,000 and £28,000.
- An exciting opportunity within the NFP sector for an experienced Fundraiser;
- Looking to pay between £26,000 to £28,000 per annum.
This is a varied opportunity where you will be responsible for leading a team of 10 to ensure that all passport and compliance procedures are being met to a high professional standard. You will be responsible to comply with strict COVID procedures to ensure the safety of all members of staff and visitors.
- Immediate start working for a progressive company
- Supportive working environment
This is an exciting new opportunity for an Accounts Manager to join a large public sector and government organisation on a full time permanent basis in Warwick. The role will be working as a finance business partner and will involve people management.
- A busy, fast paced organisation with the opportunity for progression
- A friendly and welcoming team
Medical Receptionist vacancy in Birmingham. This role is based at a Healthcare Practice.37 hours a week
20 hours a week
- Exciting opportunity for a Medical Receptionist
- EMIS system used
The main focus of the Project Accountant will be to undertake key projects as identified by the College Accountant and to undertake and manage these tasks from conception through to completion.
- 6 month temporary position
- Opportunity to work at the University of Oxford
I am recruiting for a number of hospital catering staff to work on a shift basis , Monday to Friday 4pm - 8pm. You must have a valid DBS to be considered for this role.
- Immediate Start
- Great rates of pay
Fantastic opportunity to work as a student administrator in Central London for a well established university carrying out varied tasks.
- Exciting and varied student administrator role
- Opportunity to work for a reputable University in London
You will be working within the Credit Control team for an NHS trust
- Immediate Start!
- Hourly Rate
An opportunity has arisen for an Anti-Social Behaviour Officer to join their ASB team based in Dartford. This role will involve providing specialist advice to Neighbourhood Managers on complex ASB cases and deliver a resident-focused response service to anti social behaviour complaints and other breaches of tenancy agreements.
- Working with one of the UK's leading Housing Provider in their ASB team
- Permanent contract paying a competitive annum salary
Credit Controller, Leeds, Accountancy and Finance, Temporary, Interim, Yorkshire, Sales Ledger
- Credit Controller
The Process Assistant will be responsible for performing transactional Order to Cash activities such as bank reconciliations, inputting and posting general ledger Journals, creating AR customers, invoices, credits and statements, debt collection activity and management of third party money activities. Ideally the candidate will have at least 6 months experience of a clerical/admin role and be available to start a temporary contract.
- This will be a temporary assignment for the next 6months
- Great opportunity for someone wanting experience in a transactional department
Page Personnel are working alongside a public sector organisation based in Barnsley to recruit a Covid testing team to start in early August and run for 3 weeks.
- Early August Start Available
- Short-term Temporary Role
Page Personnel are working in partnership with a regional not for profit organisation to recruit an Accounts Payable Team Leader.
- Immediate Start
- Fantastic organisation