- Personal Assistant, Hybrid Working, Health care industry
- Central Leeds Based
- Hybrid working
- Personal Assistant, Hybrid Working, Health care, Leeds based
- Hybrid working
As the Personal Assistant, you and the Senior EA will support the leadership team, including the CEO, with diary management, travel booking and meeting arrangement, alongside some personal affairs. You will need to know how to approach senior members of staff and work in a close knit, sociable events company.
- Team PA needed for a global events company
- Support at Csuite level
To provide high level support to the Headteacher; running the office, coordinating and managing their diary, dealing with all routine communications and receiving visitors on their behalf.
- Fantastic Permanent Vacancy
- Fantastic benefits
As a Personal Assistant you will be reporting to Senior Management and performing secretarial and administrative duties.
- Previous PA experience
- Fantastic communication and organisational skills
Personal Assistant, Hybrid Working, Non For Profit organisation
Great Benefits + Free Parking on site+ 30 hours a week + Part time
- Personal Assistant, Hybrid Working, Non For Profit organisation
- Great Benefits + Free Parking on site+ 30 hours a week +Part time
- Personal Assistant
- Central Hull Based
- Not for Profit organisation
- Personal Assistant, Non For Profit organisation
- Great Benefits + Free Parking on site
Page Personnel are thrilled to be working with one of the largest UK Retail companies to recruit for a Personal Assistant to the CEO. This is a confidential role and they are looking for someone to start immediately. If you are available at short notice and have experience in a similar role then we would love to hear from you!
- Large UK Retail Company
- Brilliant Opportunity!
Page Personnel are thrilled to be working with a family run property business based in Runcorn to recruit for a number of positions including this Personal Assistant vacancy. This is a new role for the business and the main purpose is to support the Director with the day to day running of the business.
- Fantastic Opportunity
- Family run business
As the personal assistant you will support the regional managing director on all aspects of PA duties across the board, this will range from full diary management to all admin support.
- Well established business
- Permanent opportunity
A 6 month FTC, Personal Assistant position based in central Manchester.
- A full time, 6-month FTC position within the Education sector
- Offering up to £16.00 per hour depending on experience
This PA/Personal Assistant role is working for a leading national professional services firm who have developed a great fun corporate team and company culture with flexibility for hybrid and work from home 50% of the working week. With great public transport links on Hills road in Central Cambridge
- Flexible Cambridge based PA position
- National employer of choice with a great fun company culture
Exciting opportunity for a Personal Assistant to join a lovely company in Oxford. This is an exciting varied role supporting 1 member of staff.
- Permanent, Exciting varied role, Friendly team, Working within a school
- Based in Oxford, no parking on site but accessible by public transport
Your role as the Personal Assistant to the Chairman with high profile projects and clients of a global award winning retail brand in the City of London, will be to provide support through drafting letters and emails, extensive dairy management, booking travel and managing expenses. You will also be working with the wider team though coordinating tasks and actions when the Chairman is travelling.
- Luxury retail company based in Central London
- Personal Assistant to the Chairman and wider team - boosting career development
A fantastic opportunity has come up for an experienced Personal Assistant who is looking for their next step up or new challenge to work for a million pound turnover real estate firm near the city centre of Birmingham. The Personal Assistant role will be reporting into the CEO of the award winning firm.
- Exciting Opportunity Working for a successful organisation
- This role offers hybrid working
Are you an experienced Executive Assistant or Senior Administrator looking for your next opportunity? We are currently recruiting for one of the top 4 Accountancy Firms in Liverpool City Centre to recruit for a Personal Assistant. This is supporting one of the Senior Partners and is a 12 month Fixed Term contract position with the view to become permanent.
- Global Accountancy Firm
- Fantastic opportunity with an excellent benefits package
This global FinTech firm is growing rapidly, the ideal candidate will have the opportunity to shape and grow the role with the business.
Opportunity to have responsibility to solve big challenges as a team.
- A progressive personal assistant role for a global FinTech firm
- Dynamic work environment and a wide range of employee benefits
As the Personal Assistant at this high end property company, you will provide secretarial and general administrative support to the Development and Project Delivery team on a day-to-day basis, as well as ensure coverage to the team of PAs and Receptionists, as and when required. This is an immediate start temp to perm role.
- Personal Assistant for high end property company
- Excellent company benefits
A role supporting and working closely with important individuals. A 3 months temp role Based in London with great transport links, paying a competitive salary.
- A key supporting role for the organisation
- Working closely with the director.
I am seeking a Personal Assistant for a 6 month fixed term contract role at a Financial Services (Investment Management) firm in London's Mayfair. You will report into the Office Manager and support her directly, she currently supports the two Founders of the company.
Please note: Candidates must be ADVANCED IN MICROSOFT POWERPOINT
**This role will be office based 5 days a week**
- 6 month fixed term contract to start ASAP!
- PA reporting into Office Manager to support two Directors
Page Personnel are currently recruiting a Personal Assistant on behalf of their established client, based in the hearts of Leeds. The successful candidate will be primarily providing PA support to 3x Investors and a Portfolio Manager so will assist with: diary management, arranging meetings, general office admin, coordinating travel and more!
- Immediate Start
- Endless opportunities for progression