Our client is a leading national healthcare company experiencing a period of growth due to continuing success. They are looking to recruit a number of roles to do with project delivery, and are willing to consider candidates from a variety of backgrounds. You must have a full UK driving license and access to a vehicle this role will require travel and overnight stays. You can be based anywhere, you do not have to live in a specific location.
- Full time permanent role with fully expensed travel
- Ideal background would be retail management, IT, hospitality or project delivery
Page Personnel are recruiting an Accounts Assistant for a business just outside of Nottingham city centre. The role is initially mainly focused on purchase ledger, but it will progress in the future to management accounts preparation.
- This is a great opportunity if you want to progress and develop your experience
- Our client is offering a competitive salary and full study support
My client is looking to engage an LGV Mechanic and expert for an exciting new role based near Nottingham. This is a great opportunity for either a seasoned automotive professional or an industry new-comer!
- 36.5 hours per week contracts with generous bonuses an OT!
- An opportunity with a market leader in Nottingham...
We are looking to engage three Vehicle Mechanic's for an exciting new role based at either Nottingham or Derby. This is a great opportunity for either a seasoned automotive professional or an industry new-comer!
- 37.5 hour per week contract, with added bonus & optional overtime!
- Bases in both Nottingham & Derby
· Newly created role for an exciting start-up business in Nottingham who already have a multi-million pound turnover
· Opportunity to join an industry-leading renewable energy business who are growing exponentially year-on-year
- Newly created role for an exciting start-up business in Nottingham
- Opportunity to join an industry-leading renewable energy business
I am actively looking to recruit two experienced logistics professionals for two Ocean Import & Export Controller opportunities. The opportunities are based across the Nottingham area, with 3 days per week working from home!
- A market-leader in global shipping & freight!
- Large opportunities to progress within the current structure!
PageGroup are expanding & want to speak with experienced Recruiters to join a number of our UK offices.
- FTSE 250 Leading Global Recruitment Consultancy
- Opportunity to fast track your career with market leading development program
PageGroup are expanding across the UK and want to speak with ambitious experienced Business Development Executives who are looking to transition into a new career within Recruitment.
- FTSE 250 Leading Recruitment Consultancy
- Uncapped earning potential and opportunities to fast track career
Page Personnel are recruiting a Payroll Manager for one of our clients in Nottingham
- This is a position that will allow you to put your stamp on it
- Our client is a fabulous employer that offers great benefits
3 months contract - could extend
I am looking for an Accounts Assistant for a business in Nottingham.
- Starting asap
- Competitive Salary
Page Personnel are exclusively recruiting a Group Billing and Credit Manager. This position would suit someone who has a proven track record of managing billing and credit control teams.
- Our client is a large, fast paced and growing national business.
- This role would suit an experienced Billing and Credit Control Manager
Residential Conveyancing Paralegal required by an innovative and tech-savvy law firm based in Nottingham. Joining this friendly law firm, you will be working closely with the fee earners in this busy conveyancing department. This is a hands-on role where you will be involved in all stages of the conveyancing process from initial instructions to post completion.
- Innovative and tech-savvy law firm based in Nottingham.
- Hands on role where you will be responsible for all aspects of conveyancing.
This would be a great opportunity for someone who is looking for an analytical finance position that involves a lot of business partnering. Our client is ideally looking for someone from a manufacturing background, but this is not essential.
- This role involves a lot of analysis and business partnering
- Our client is a large manufacturing business
Our client, a large and market leading financial services organisation, is looking for a permanent operations manager to lead their growing and successful back and front office teams. You'll have 2 team leaders reporting directly in to you, and larger teams underneath.
- Permanent role, 35 hours per week - 3 days home, 2 days office (negotiable)
- Market leading benefits package and flexibility offered
- Exciting role for a finalist
- Worldwide company
- Competitive Salary
- Global Business
- Starting ASAP
- Leading company
- Starting asap
- 10 month FTC
My client is looking to engage HGV & LGV Mechanics and expert for an exciting new role based in Nottingham. This is a great opportunity for either a seasoned automotive professional or an industry new-comer!
- Great location in Nottingham
- 37.5 hours per week contract, with added OT and 32 days holiday
***PLEASE DO NOT APPLY WITHOUT AN ADDRESS / LOCATION ON YOUR CV***
Our client has an need for a data analyst. This role sits in the HR / L&D function. The role will be fully remote to start with, with some flexibility in terms of hours (37 per week) in months to come it would ideally become 50/5 split between home and office working, but if the right candidate was only available fully remotely, this would be considered.
- Great temporary opportunity for an immediately available analyst
- Remote working full time to start with then split (fully remote a possibility)
Conveyancing Paralegal required to join a small but growing East Midlands firm. This is a hands-on role where you will be involved in all stages of the Conveyancing process from initial instruction to post completion.
- Small but expanding firm based in Nottingham.
- Support, training and progression on offer.