Currently recruiting an Account Manager, brand new position due to growth!
Based in Alloa for a successful company within medical technology- Emblation
- Brand new opportunity to join a fast growing business
- Great opportunity!
Page Group are excited to be partnered with the DVLA to recruit a Head of Contact Centre Operations on a permanent, full time basis based in Swansea.
The DVLA is looking to hire an experienced contact centre leader to assist in improving the customer experience strategy, drive continuous improvement and people development across the contact centre and encourage a collaborative working environment.
- Head of Contact Centre Operations
- Permanent, full time
As the Restaurant Manager your venue is yours to shape, nurture and grow and there's plenty of room to let your
personality shine through. We are looking for a passionate go-getter, who demonstrates love and knowledge for great
food and engaging customer service.
We are looking for an experienced Restaurant manager/GM with a background in quality food and drink.
- Exciting opportunity to work within a growing Restaurant Group
- Located in the heart of London!
As the Restaurant Manager you work to create an unforgettable and positive experience for both customers and your team. You will be expanding on the success of our daytime coffee & brunch business to develop exciting new all day/evening restaurant concepts for the location you manager.
- Transitioning from coffee shop to restaurant
- Great career progression prospects
My client who is based in a trendy spot in Southampton City Centre is looking for a new Restaurant Manager with fine dining experience to manage the daily operations.
- Must have fine dining experience
- Must be able to oversee the whole restaurant operations
Assist the Finance Manager and Senior Finance Assistant in the day to day running of the finance department. Taking responsibility of supplier payment runs, employee expenses and assist other team members in the processing of high volume of invoices
- Accounts Assistant for growing technology business
- Full time, permanent, Based in Alloa
The role reports directly to the Chief Executive and is responsible for leading the HR department. The role is required to provide a high quality support function enabling the organisation to achieve its operational and strategic aims, helping deliver positive change. The HR Manager will help the organisation to attract, recruit, develop and retain high quality staff whilst supporting our commitment to Diversity and Inclusion.
- An exciting Not for Profit organisation.
- An organisation that is is committed to diversity and inclusion.
Page Personnel have partnered with a non-profit organisation in Wakefield in the recruitment of a Support Manager to join their expanding team. This charity plays a key role in their local community in supporting and caring for people that have experienced homelessness, their one person approach involves listening and building strong relationships with each client to get them back on track.
- Fantastic opportunity to join a homelessness charity in Wakefield
- Key role managing a large team of Support Workers
Exciting opportunity as a standalone HR Manager position, managing both strategic and day-to-day aspects of People Management including policies/procedures, salaries, benefits, recognition, training, performance management and employee relations in a manner that retains staff members long-term and builds our employer brand.
- Excellent opportunity as a HR Manager
- Great benefits and progression
An opportunity for an experienced HR Manager to join a schools group in South East London. This will be on a temporary basis initially for a few months.
- Fantastic HR opportunity
- Reputable Educational organisation
Page Personnel are recruiting a Learning and Organisational Development Manager for our client based in Bradford. This post is paying between £30,000 to £35,000 with flexible home-working options.
- £30,000 to £35,000 permanent opportunity
- Bradford based, home working options
Excellent opportunity for a Healthcare Support Manager to join a successful company.
Offers remote working.
- Great opportunity for Healthcare Support Manager to join a great company
- Remote working
Business Support Manager managing a team of 4 required for a large national organisation based in Lincoln. You'll directly work with the Head of HR to ensure continuous improvement solutions, co-ordination of activities, and providing critical reports and analytics.
- Fantastic full time permanent role for a Business Support Manager
- Would suit an organized problem solver and experienced team manager
Page Personnel are currently working with a well known, UK wide FMCG organisation who are based in Huddersfield who have an exciting opportunity for a Finance Manager to join their busy finance team!
- New Finance Manager position based in Brighouse
- Excellent opportunity to join a UK wide organisation
An exciting opportunity for an experienced Supervisor / Junior Project Manager to oversee an office change from start to finish. The successful applicant will take charge of various plans including reaching contractual agreements with external partners that will finish the building and companies that will support the move.
- Opportunity to work for a successful, global business
- A fantastic opportunity for a Junior Project Manager or Supervisor
An excellent client of ours based in Farnborough, Hampshire are currently recruiting for a Finance Manager to join the team.
- Varied and interesting role
- Great team and culture
An exciting opportunity to join a progressive company where they pride themselves in supporting their employees in their internal progression within the company. This role would report into the Financial Controller and assist in the preparation of financial and management information. This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking to progress to a Financial Controller role in the future.
- A new opportuntiy to work in Milton Keynes for an established company
- An opportuntiy to develop your career in a new and exciting role
Office Manager Edinburgh
- Exciting opportunity to work with a fantastic company!
- Varied and challenging role with a great package!
Page Personnel have just registered an exciting Account Manager Position to start as soon as possible on a permanent basis in Newcastle! This would be an exceptional opportunity to join a growing business which can offer excellent training and development! If you are looking for the next step in your career and join a thriving company then this could be the role for you!
- An exciting permanent Account Manager Position in Newcastle to start asap!
- Working for a reputable company with excellent prospects!
Responsible for weekly payments between four and twelve thousand temporary workers.
To be able to demonstrate previous experience in a large weekly payroll environment.
- Must have Payroll management experience
- Must be comfortable with Excel