- Featured JobCamdenPermanent£31,150 - £40,815
An exciting opportunity for an experience Financial Transactions Manager to work in the Royal Veterinary College.
An exciting role at the Royal Veterinary College.
One of the World's top rated Veterinary Schools.
- Featured JobTemporary£28,000 - £30,000To deputise for HR Manager and supervise HR Administrators, ensuring an effective service delivery and administration of the employee life cycle. To maintain sole responsibility for the management of monthly payroll. To work as part of the HR team to ensure the delivery of an efficient & business focused HR Administrative & Advisory Service to client groups in the UK & RoW region.
- Application opening date: Monday 24th December 2018
- 12-month maternity cover
- Reports to HR Operations Manager
- CardiffPermanent£32,000 - £42,000
Are you a HR professional with a background in training, learning and development?
Are you looking for a role where you can make a real impact and influence change within the business?
If so, please take a look at the below advert:
Learning and Development
Change management/Process improvement role
- EnfieldTemporary£30,000 - £40,000
This role is to required to manage, develop and administer the company's OHSE (Occupational Health & Safety and Environmental) Management Systems.This includes the development, definition and monitoring of programmes to ensure achievement of set environmental targets according to business plan and mid-range plan, whilst ensuring legal, ISO14001 compliance.
Health and Safety Managers apply!
Are you immediately available?
- Milton KeynesPermanent£35,000 - £40,000
SME Engineering Company in Milton Keynes are on the look out for an experienced Finance Manager to lead their finance function. A retirement in the business has created the need for a new head to come in and drive development and change across their finance department.
SME Engineering business in Milton Keynes
Looking for an experinced Finance Manager to lead their function
- CleckheatonPermanent£30,000 - £35,000
Page Personnel are recruiting a Finance Manager for a rapidly expanding organisation with key finance offices based in South Bradford, in an ideal commuting location from Wakefield, Leeds and Huddersfield.
Newly created, varied role
Rapidly growing organisation
- BexleyPermanent£34,000 - £35,000
A unique permenant opportunity has arisen for a Property Manager to join a Leading Housing Group in their busy Bexley Office. This varied role will oversee a designated patch of properties on behalf of the organisation, with a strong focus on customer and experience. The successful candidate enjoy very competitive salary of £35,000 per annum plus an excellent array of benefits.
Excellent Opportunity with leading Housing Association
Permanent Opportunity in Bexley
Page Personnel are recruiting a Payroll Manager for a highly successful retail business who have an excellent record of offering a positive working atmosphere.
Payroll Manager needed in Manchester City Centre
The role is working for a highly successful retail business
As an Account Manager, you will be responsible for maximising client retention and profitability of existing business, as well as developing business relationships with new clients.
Provided Portfolio of Existing Customer Base
Impressive Business, Great Salary with Monthly Commission Structure
Didn't find the right Manager job for you?
Create Job alert to receive Manager jobs via email the minute they become available
Submit your CV to register with us and we will contact you if a suitable role becomes available.