Page Personnel are working hand in hand with this modern forward thinking business to recruit for a Digital Health Assessor. This is a graduate role with real career progression opportunities. So if you have an interest in digital technology and a passion for helping people, please apply now. No experience necessary.
- Fantastic Digital Health Assessor Role with clear career progression
- Graduate opportunity with an exciting progressive business
As the Restaurant Manager your venue is yours to shape, nurture and grow and there's plenty of room to let your
personality shine through. We are looking for a passionate go-getter, who demonstrates love and knowledge for great
food and engaging customer service.
We are looking for an experienced Restaurant manager/GM with a background in quality food and drink.
- Exciting opportunity to work within a growing Restaurant Group
- Located in the heart of London!
My client who is based in a trendy spot in Southampton City Centre is looking for a new Restaurant Manager with fine dining experience to manage the daily operations.
- Must have fine dining experience
- Must be able to oversee the whole restaurant operations
This Legal Administrator 11 month FTC will be focussed around supporting the document management process on key projects and providing legal support to the Legal Manager on a day to day basis across a breadth of legal
- 11 month FTC to start ASAP, based in Weston, Hertfordshire
- Strong Admin experience required ideally with background/ interest in law
This is an exciting opportunity to join a rapidly growing organisation based in Weston, near Hitchin and Stevenage. This position will work closely with the Product Development Manager on both existing and new product development, bringing near-to-market new products to rapid commercial launch, and will also conduct scientific research under the guidance of the R&D Lead to inform the earlier phases of product development.
- Rapidly growing business in North Hertfordshire (must be car driver)
- Excellent benefits and career progression opportunities available
Initially, the majority of your time will be spent recruiting new members to the team. You will also manage the day-to-day HR requirements of the business, including all HR administration, reviewing, and organising training needs to ensure compliance and development of employees, and working closely with the Finance manager to ensure smooth completion of payroll.
- The UK's leading renewable energy company.
- A company established over 20 years ago.
The HR Manager will be the keeper of the culture for the organisation. They will follow the company's core value of People First: People are their priority.
- An exciting opportunity to join a growing company.
- Competitive salary.
Page Group are currently partnered with both a growing and well established FMCG organisation to recruit a Standalone HR Manager / HRBP on a full time, permanent basis.
Please apply below!
- Standalone HR Manager / HRBP
- Growing FMCG Business
- HR Manager
This is an extremely exciting opportunity for a HR Generalist to join a growing business and add some value as a Part Time HR Manager.
You will be responsible for the day-to-day HR tasks within a busy manufacturing environment and work alongside a Payroll & HR Administrator as part of a small HR function. You'll deal with all ER issues as well as as monitoring attendance and running learning and development sessions for the teams.
- Exciting opportunity in South Manchester, office based.
- A new hands on role so one you can really add some value.
Exciting HR Manager/ Generalist role for a company based in Bicester. This is a full time, permanent role.
- Permanent role, Generalist duties, up to £35k
- Parking on site, Amazing benefits, Exciting opportunity
Page Personnel are working with a Public Sector client based in Leeds who are seeking an Interim HR Manager to join their HR team. Offered on an initial This role will comprise of both operational and strategic duties whilst providing a professional HR service to managers on all employee related matters including resourcing, management of attendance, performance management, employee relations issues and general HR management interventions.
- 6 month FTC in a fast-paced, operational and project-based position
- Work within a highly desirable sector and a forward-thinking, collaborative team
Excellent opportunity for a Healthcare Support Manager to join a successful company.
Offers remote working.
- Great opportunity for Healthcare Support Manager to join a great company
- Remote working
Temporary Immediate Start
- Finance Manager
- Temporary Role Wilmslow Immediate Start
Working for a leading North West organisation within their sector you will be responsible for managing the company finances from overseeing company invoicing to month and year end submissions.
- Supportive and communicative company
- Excellent benefits package
We're recruiting a fixed-term Impact Manager for our public sector clients based in Leeds. This role will last until March 2022, paying up to £39,000.
- Impact Manager for public sector organisation in Leeds
- Fixed-term until March 2022
Page Personnel have just registered an exciting Permanent Events Manager Position to work for a reputable business within the hospitality sector! This would an extremely exciting opportunity for someone who is experienced within the sector and looking to join a business that have lots of exciting plans for the future and offer exceptional benefits and progression opportunities!
- An exciting Events Position to work for a reputable business in Leeds!
- Offering a fantastic benefits package and bonus scheme!
We are working with one of Liverpool's largest and most recognised companies to recruit a Payroll Manager to manage their payroll function.
- Payroll Manager
- Great business
As a Business Development Manager you will be joining a busy sales team for a for a growing Telecoms business where you will be proactive in making outbound sales calls, converting inbound sales enquiries and build relationships with key accounts to win new business.
- A well established and growing business
- Excellent sales opportunity with a good commission structure
Exciting opportunity to join a stable Manufacturing and Production client of ours who is based in Milton Keynes. They have a not to be missed vacancy for a confident Finance Manager to be in charge or the day to day of their finance team. The role will give the aspiring Finance Manager exposure to a varied role including and not limited to; management accounts, quarterly and annual external audits as well as statutory year end accounts.
- Exciting opportunity for an experienced Finance Manager
- Great Role to join a stable business that values their employees