This role consists of identifying, assessing and securing a client network base that the agency can provide and meet their insurance coverage needs.
- This is a chance to join an exciting insurance brokering start-up.
- This role offers a competitive salary and commission package.
Working in the Financial Data Analytics team of a financial services business, your role will be to provide high quality analysis on the financial performance of a wide range of organisations within the insurance and financial services sector.
- Opportunity for a PQ / Finalist Finance Analyst from Insurance
- Well known and established Financial Services business
Would remote working be appealing for you in today's world?
Page Personnel are recruiting for a Insurance Sales Consultant on a permanent, full time basis looking for a someone with an excellent customer service background with the ability to work independently with confidence to work on the phone. This remote offers perfect benefits and quick increase in salary.
- Remote work
- Starting £20808 - post training £22338 - post probation £24399 (6 months)
An exciting and challenging opportunity to join a global medical device manufacturing company with operations in over 40 countries.
You will work with the Insurance Manager to develop the company's global Insurance function and will be involved in all aspects of insurance programme management, with a focus on gathering of data and information from business entities to support the alignment and underwriting of the global insurance programme.
- Market leading organization
- This is a brand new position that offers a high level of autonomy
To handle a multitude of incoming enquiries including complaints, new business queries, general advice and cancellations.
- Employee Centered Employer
- Award winning business
An Underwriter position for an expanding UK insurance firm. This role will involve analyzing risk in insurance proposals, determining policy terms and calculating premiums on the basis of actuarial, statistical and background information.
- An Underwriter position for an expanding UK insurance firm
- This position provides career progression and a competitive salary
This a amazing opportunity to join a claims management time in Ormskirk. The team are fun and vibrant and there is a real buzz in the office. If you are passionate about customer service and want to join a business that is going from strength to strength then apply today!!!
- Immediate start
- Great commission scheme
Graduate Operations role within multi asset financial services company.
3 month role focused around payment operations.
- Graduate Operations role within multi asset financial services company
- 3 month role focused around payment operations
The Customer Service Advisor will be the first point of contact assisting clients over the phone.
- Fantastic opportunity for a Customer Service Advisor to join a great team
- Based in Halesowen
Page Personnel are currently recruiting for an established Insurance brokerage & Professional Services business based in Leeds. Due to growth within the business, our client now have a brand new opportunity available for a Commercial Finance Business Partner to join their team. This role offers progression and the opportunity to join a well-established Finance team.
- Hybrid Home & Office Working Schedule
- Full ACCA & CIMA Study Support Offered
Page Personnel HR are working with one of the UK's largest insurance companies to recruit an HR Officer on an initial 12 month contract. The HR Officer will be responsible for ensuring all HR administrative processes and 'first line' HR enquiries are undertaken in a timely manner and to high standards. The role is based in Manchester and offers hybrid working.
- 12 month FTC with potential for permanent opportunities
- HR Officer role responsible for administration across all core areas of HR
An Assistant Accountant role to join a global business, based in Liverpool.
- Global business
- Study support and progression available
A 3 month fixed term contract position as a Credit Controller. This role is based in Bolton / Manchester with and offering between £20,000 to £23,000 equivalent per an hour
- Credit Control - 3 month FTC
- Reputable, Successful and Well Established Organisation
Page Personnel are currently representing a well known insurance business based in Doncaster who are looking for a Commercial Insurance Senior Account Handler to join their busy team on a permanent basis. This role would be well suited to a candidate who has worked in a similar role previously.
- Exciting Senior Account Handler role based in Doncaster
- Competitive salary and well-established business
A fantastic opportunity has come along to work as a Marketing Executive for a top insurance company to increase and bolster brand awareness.
- A great chance to develop new skills and gain further experience in marketing
- Work for one of the top companies in the industry
Page Personnel are currently representing a well known insurance business based in Doncaster who are looking for a Junior Account Handler to join their busy team on a permanent basis. This role would be well suited to a candidate who is looking to kick-start their career in this industry.
- Entry level opportunity to kickstart your career
- Well-established business with great benefits
Page Personnel are working with an international business, based in Crewe, recruiting a Management Accountant to join their team.
The successful candidate will be studying towards ACCA or CIMA, and have recent knowledge of working in a month end finance focused role.
- Management Accountant - Crewe
- A forward thinking, innovative business with a global footprint
Based in Croydon looking to start ASAP
- Recruitment Advisor
- Croydon / Hybrid working
Page Personnel HR are working with one of the UK's largest insurance companies to recruit a Talent Acquisition Specialist on an initial 12 month contract. The role will support with resourcing for a variety of roles and take full ownership of the candidate experience and journey. This is the ideal role for someone with agency or RPO experience who now wants to concentrate on the candidate engagement side. The role is based in Manchester.
- 12 month contract with likelihood of permanent opportunity
- Joining a busy TA team with a strong focus on resourcing
Are you currently working within retail or hospitality and looking to get into an office environment?
Or are you experienced within Customer Services and looking for a career move?
Then this could be the role for you?
I am currently looking for a Contact Centre Advisor to join a reputable business in York on a permanent basis! Full training would be provided and they are offering an excellent development programme!
- An exciting Contact Centre Position to start as soon as possible!
- Working for a reputable company with excellent prospects!