The HR Assistant will work alongside the HR Manager to support with streamlining the HR activities including end to end recruitment processes, payroll administration, absence management, and updating employee records.
- Joining a family run food manufacturer organisation based in South Yorkshire
- Full time and permanent role paying up to £23k with progression opportunities
The role of HR Assistant is to support an on going project, moving 300 employees on zero-hour contracts, on to guaranteed hour contracts.
- HR Assistant
HR Assistant / Brighton / Human Resources
Page Personnel are working with a Health and Social care provider within the Public Sector and Government sector who are looking to appoint a HR Assistant on a temporary basis. They are ideally looking for someone who has some experience dealing with Employee Relations cases.
- ASAP Start
- Hybrid working
An exciting opportunity for a HR Assistant to join an education group based in South London. This will be on a temporary basis initially and offers hybrid working.
- Fantastic education organisation
- Great HR opportunity
The successful HR Advisor will work within a small, collaborative HR team, and will be responsible for providing first class Human Resources support and advice to managers and staff across our two sites within 4 miles of each other.
- 9 month fixed term colntract
- Immediate start
A new and exciting opportunity for an HR Assistant to join a well established School. Working in a West London location.
- West London location
- Great opportunity for an experienced HR candidate.
Page Personnel is partnering with a leading Science and Research business, based in Chester, who are looking for a talented HR Assistant to join their growing team. Reporting into the HR Manager, you will be the first point of contact for all day to day HR administration queries. Please note - this role involves some travel, and overnight stays will be required
- Market leading business
- Excellent opportunities for progression
Temporary HR Assistant role within the Financial Services. The role is based in Bromley with the opportunity for hybrid working.
- Temporary HR Assistant role within the Financial Services
- Based in Bromley with hybrid working
- HR Assistant
HR Assistant / Lewes / Human Resources
A new and exciting opportunity for an HR Assistant to join an Academy group, part time, with central London location.
- A new and exciting opportunity for an HR Assistant.
- London location.
Page Personnel are partnering with a leading legal firm based on the Wirral, who are looking to recruit an ambitious HR Assistant to join their team on a permanent basis. Reporting into the Practice Manager, you will be the first point of call for all human resources related issues
- Leading legal firm
- A team that is recognised as being among the best in the industry
The HR Assistant will report into the HR Operations lead and will be responsible for a wide range of duties, with particular focus around the Employee Life cycle. The client is offering hybrid working, days from home and the rest from their Bromley offices. For the right candidate, it is possible that this role may go permanent.
- 3-6 month temporary HR Assistant role based in Bromley
- Looking for immediately available candidates with 6 months HR experience
Page Group are partnered with a global leading financial services organisation in Cardiff to recruit a Senior HR Assistant.
If you're looking to join an organisation where you can forge a long term career, please apply!
- Senior HR Assistant
- Fast growth tech organisation
This is a stable opportunity for someone with HR Admin experience or a strong background in administration with an interest in HR to join a well performing property development business in Basingstoke. You will need to be in the office 5 days per week for the initial training period, so living within a commutable distance of Basingstoke is essential.
- Are you looking for an HR Assistant role?
- Want to work for a well-performing and stable company?
A language app looking for a part-time HR Assistant to join the company on a temporary ongoing basis. This role is for 20 hours per week across 5 days. This role offers hybrid working and would consider the role to be fully remote.
- Temporary HR Assistant position- 3 months ongoing
- A part-time role 20 hours per week across 5 days
A new and exciting opportunity for an experienced HR Generalist to join a well known University group in central London. Hybrid working available.
- An opportunity to work for a leading University group.
- Central London location, with hybrid working.
Page Personnel are supporting a highly-renowned NFP organisation in Sheffield on their search for a HR Training Assistant. Offered on a FTC until June 2023, the role will encompass a blend of first-line HR processes along with being the primary POC for all things L&D-related including training session coordination. Along with this excellent exposure to the employee lifecycle, an attractive benefits package and hybrid working pattern is on offer.
- A busy and varied role on initial 14 month FTC until June 2023
- Join an excellent NFP organisation based in Sheffield with nationwide reach
All HR Administration including payroll changes, issuing of contracts and contractual changes.
- A leading energy business.
- A team that is fueled by a vibrant, team-oriented culture.