- HR Assistant
- Sutton Coldfield
This role will provide comprehensive support and advice on all recruitment activity and will support with L&D activity.
- A global manufacturing company.
- A family owned business.
I am recruiting an exciting HR Assistant role for a 12 month fixed term contract for a well-known entertainment company based in London.
You will provide administrative support for the HR Manager and HR Advisor, ensuring the Head Office is provided with key information on HR processes and procedures.
- HR Assistant Required - 12 month Fixed Term Contract
- Office based role in the heart of the West End!
Page Personnel are working in partnership with an industry leading company to recruit for a HR Administrator to join their team based in Chester. This is a permanent position.
- Exciting opportunity for a HR Assistant to join a industry leading company
- Established company with over 30 years in industry
Page Group are currently partnered with a fast growth manufacturing organisation based in Pontypool to recruit a HR Assistant on a full time, permanent basis.
This role would be ideal for a HR Administrator or HR Assistant looking to take the next step up in their career or an established HR Assistant/Officer looking for a new challenge.
- Fast Growth Manufacturing Organisation
- Permanent, full time
Based out of the Cardiff office with a completely flexible, work from home arrangement you will sit in a large HR team who support the business with Employee Relations Case Work.
Starting salary between £21,000 and £24,000
- Flexible working hours and home working
- Temp position with a possibility of a permanent role after a qualifying period
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a nationally renowned organisation based in Welwyn Garden City as a HR Assistant on a permanent basis. They are looking for candidates with 1-2 years' minimum experience within a fast paced, HR Generalist role, or alternatively a graduate looking for a step into a HR career. Candidates must have an excellent communication manner as well as good attention to detail.
- Permanent role to start ASAP, based remotely/ Welwyn Garden City
- Candidates with 1-2 years' background in a HR role in a fast paced environment
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a HR Assistant to join an established People Team on a 6-month fixed term basis. The role will be reporting directly to the Site People Advisor, from our clients state of the art distribution centre , supporting the shared service team.
- Fantastic opportunity within an established team in Stoke on Trent.
- 6 month FTC.
Page Personnel HR are working with a client based in Stoke on Trent who are seeking an HR Assistant to join and support a busy HR team. The role is varied and fast-paced and will be for a minimum 6 month FTC.
- Busy and varied HR Assistant role
- Possibility of contract extension
We are looking for someone that is immediately available to start a 3 month contract as a HR Assistant to a fantastic team. You'll manage the end to end recruitment process and assist in the streamlining of on boarding. Its a fast paced, busy environment and you must be able to work well under pressure and hit the ground running.
- Fantastic opportunity to gain experience within a great team.
- 3 month contract with the potential to extend.
An events organisation looking for a HR Administrator to join a the team for a 6 month FTC.
- Great opportunity for a HR Assistant
- To join an events company for a 6 month FTC
The HR Assistant will provide centralised human resource services and transactions and will ensure efficiency of service centre operations, technology, and transaction processes.
- A leading pharmaceutical company based in Liverpool.
- Established over 100 years ago.
HR Assistant (with payroll) - Hounslow -
- Permanent HR Assistant role with payroll admin responsibilities
- Remote working initially and a blend of remote of office working in the future
Excellent opportunity for someone with HR experience and looking for new challenges as a Senior HR Assistant. This is a HR Generalist position with support administration of ER cases, recruitment cycle and being first point of contact for any People related queries.
- Excellent opportunity to join a well known organisation as a Senior HR Assistant
- Great benefits and progression
The HR Assistant will be responsible for a range of HR related duties, touching on several aspects of HR. The client operates in a fast paced, dynamic environment so the role will provide a great opportunity to pick things up at speed whilst providing maximum exposure.
- Permanent HR Assistant role for an Asset Manager in London
- Competitive salary and a reputable firm within Financial Services
Responsible for your own business area, you will work closely with two other HR Assistants in this role.
- A successful international brand which has been established for over 100 years.
- A company that works with clients in the world's most dynamic industries.
Assistant HR Business Partner
6 months interim
- Assistant HR Business Partner
My client are looking to recruit an HR Assistant with primary responsibility for payroll, expenses and car fleet administration. The role will fully support and be a representative of the HR department across the business, developing professional relationships with employees and managers. The HR Assistant will proactively ensure payroll and expenses are completed accurately in line with all deadlines.
- A successful and credible brand who has been established for nearly 20 years.
- A team that is recognised as being among the best in the industry.
The purpose of the role is to assist the team in providing a comprehensive, high quality, customer-focused Medical HR Administration service to all users. This is a 3 month temp role with the potential to extend, with an immediate start date and is base in West London.
- A great opportunity to work for a large NHS trust based in London.
- Working as a Medical HR Administration Assistant. Role is temporary.
A fantastic opportunity to work for a well established not for profit organisation on a temporary on-going basis for 6 months
- A fantastic opportunity to work for a not for profit organisation
- Must be immediately available to start