- Opportunity to join a company that values its staff whilst seeking excellence and providing innovative customer service at heart
- A competitive salary backed with leadership training and support provided to take on challenges.
- Have access to training within an innovative growing company
- Opportunity to challenge yourself with a high reward factor
Page Personnel are currently working with an well established business to recruit a Procurement Administrator based in Darlington offering hybrid working.
- Fast growing, industry leading business
- Joining an expanding team with prospects of progression
Immediate start Recruitment Admin vacancy in Darlington paying up to £11.50 hourly. 12 to 16 weeks.
- Temporary Recruitment Administrator role starting ASAP
- Public Sector organisation in Darlington
An exciting opportunity for a Customer Service Advisor to join a well established financial services business, based in Darlington, working on a temporary 6 month contract, with the opportunity to go permanent and Hybrid working. You will be working within the customer care team, being the first point of contact for customers, working face-to-face, on the phone, via email or SMS assisting customers with any issues and helping solve the customers query.
- Exciting opportunity to join well established business
- Excellent benefits