This is an exciting role based in Bristol City Centre. Our client is looking for a credit controller who will work with external account managers to keep bad debt at a minimum, and manage their own team of two members as well as carrying out financial forecasts and balance sheets.
- Large global organisation
- Open to flexible working arrangements
Do you want to join an established business with a fantastic reputation?
Are you looking for the security of working for a large firm but the culture and energy of a small boutique?
Are you looking for clear and achievable career progression with no limits?
- FTSE 250 leading global recruitment consultancy
- Opportunity to fast track your career with a market leading development programm
The purpose of the Customer Service Advisor role is to interact with suppliers of the NHS via incoming telephone calls and via email. You will provide and process information in response to financial inquiries, concerns and requests (invoices and purchase orders). You will ensure that an excellent standard of service and a high level of customer satisfaction is maintained at all times.
- Bristol-based Temp-to-Perm Positions
- Excellent Benefits and Opportunities for Progression
The Senior Customer Service role has diverse responsibilities, ranging from account management, administration and customer service. You will be fully responsible for the efficient and effective management of customer accounts, and dealing with queries in a timely manner.
- Great full-time Senior Customer Service role in Bristol, offering £28,000
- A flexible working model, with exceptional progression opportunities
This is an exciting opportunity for a Finance Assistant to join an international business on a permanent basis. The role is paying £23,000 - £25,000
- North Bristol (hybrid working), £23,000 - £25,000, Finance Assistant role
- Excellent progression opportunities and scope to develop your finance career
An excellent opportunity for an early stage AAT studier to join a well established business based in central Bristol. You'll be office based 2/3 days per week.
Permanent role, £23,000 - £25,000 + study support
- Central Bristol location (2/3 days in the office)
- Excellent opportunity for an early stage AAT studier
The Financial Accountant will support the Senior Financial accountant in preparation of statutory accounts on a timely basis, responding to auditor queries, support for the VAT returns for the UK Companies and completion of actions relating to internal controls.
- Based in north Bristol, full study support provided
- Permanent role, £36,000
Are you a graduate, or are you due to graduate in the coming year?
Do you want to start your career in a position which upskills you in communication, negotiation and influencing?
If you are looking for a role which is both challenging and rewarding, can offer great career progression and financial stability, a role as a Graduate Recruitment Consultant at PageGroup could be for you.
- FTSE 250 Leading Global Recruitment Consultancy
- Opportunity to fast track your career with market leading development program.
As a lease administrator you will be working in a team of 5 to input data onto the system. The role would be ideal for someone who is looking for a data entry or administrative position until the end of September.
- IMAV START
- HYBRID WORKING 2 DAYS IN OFFICE (KEYNSHAM), 3 DAYS WFH
The Accounts Assistant will be responsible for dealing with general account queries and some purchase ledger activities.
- Great company benefits
- Flexible schedule
Recruitment Marketing Officer
Nationally recognised charity with the environment and sustainability at the forefront of its values This role is purely a back-end, creative position working closely alongside HR and Marketing. The organisation requires an interim recruitment specialist to improve its branding, adverts and employer branding proposition.
Please apply below!
- Recruitment Design, Process Improvement and EVP
- National charity - Recruitment Marketing Officer
This Secretary will provide administrative support to the Professional Services team, including document control, meeting arrangements and minutes, expenses and invoices, managing diaries and travel along with reception relief. This is a great opportunity for someone with an Administrative background, looking to progress within their career.
- Secretary opportunity based in the heart of Bristol, offering £25,000
- A hybrid role with a fast growing Accountancy firm
This Team Administrator & Office Coordinator role will provide efficient support to the Health care Valuation & Advisory team in Bristol. Duties range from registering new jobs on the system, typing and formatting correspondence and diary management, to ensuring the office is a safe and positive place to work.
- A flexible Team Administrator and Office Coordinator based in Bristol
- A great permanent part-time role, offering £27,500 (FTE)
The client provides transport services for older and disabled people who have difficulty using public transport. The customer service advisor role would contribute in providing a service which reduces social isolation and loneliness.
- IMAV START
- 25 hours per week 11:00-5:00pm
Joining a close-knit team providing waste and recycling solutions to businesses across the UK. You will develop relationships with the customers to provide an excellent service, you will be their point of contact for all enquiries, using problem solving skills to resolve issues and organisation to ensure services run smoothly.
- The chance to work for a forward thinking, dynamic organisation with progression
- A competitive salary, hybrid working plus benefits
Managing and developing a portfolio of existing accounts, developing business and growth opportunities. Administration duties, dealing with incoming queries and communicating with internal stakeholders.
- Perfect opportunity for a starter sales career
- Good salary plus bonus
The Finance Officer will be responsible for a wide variety of finance tasks, mainly focusing on income and AP.
- Based in central Bristol (hybrid working), £24,500
- Responsible for a wide range of financial tasks, focusing on AP and income
As our Recruitment & Onboarding Coordinator, you will support the Team Leader so they can recruit and onboard Registered Nurses and Healthcare Assistants to the agency to support our clients' needs. We're looking for someone with excellent customer service to provide Nurses with the best experience when guiding them through the recruitment and onboarding process.
- Monday to Friday working between core hours 8:00-18:00
- Role commencing on the 11th of July
Supporting on recruitment administration, arranging interviews, contacting candidates, supporting on assessment days. The role will require for the individual to maintain strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- IMAV START
- FLEXIBLE WORKING HOURS OFFERED
Reporting to the Financial Controller, the Assistant Management Accountant will cover all aspects of accounting, reporting, control and analysis for the business. You will be responsible for some of the group companies' monthly profit & loss and Balance Sheet preparation and reporting
- Bristol based, hybrid working (3 days in office), full ACCA/CIMA study support
- Assistant Management Accountant role, £25,000 - £32,000