Telesales / Phone Sales (B2B) - Permanent Work From Home: Reporting to the Head of Commercial Development this is a Telesales role and does not include any account management responsibilities. This is a B2B role and is permanently work from home.
- Excellent opportunity to work for a global brand offering - permanent WFH
- A excellent opportunity to develop your B2B Sales Skills
ilke Homes has the vision and backing to be the UK's largest house builder.
Just a snapshot on why to join ilke Homes:
- £21,328 + bonus starting salary for entry level positions.
- Over 500 career opportunities across manufacturing, construction and office and professional services.
- Immediate starts available.
- Flexible working patterns.
- A variety of exciting career opportunities, many with no experience necessary.
- Immediate starts available.
Are you an experienced Talent Acquisition Manager based in Yorkshire and the Humber that feels strongly about making an impact through sourcing and engaging with good quality candidates?
Do you enjoy building relationships with clients?
Are you happy with working remotely but also with the potential for on-site visits with clients when required?
- Are you a recruiter/TAM who wants the chance to work for a FTSE 250 business?
- I am looking for a number of TAM's on a temp basis to join the team
Our client is a market leading software developer, who are looking for multiple Sales Representatives 's and Lead Generators, to join them on their journey of expansion and growth.They are looking for salespeople with previous SaaS sales experience, Graduates or Recruiters. They are Yorkshire based, but this role involves home working and so they are flexible on location.
- lead generator
Page Personnel are recruiting for a temporary cover within a manufacturing business based in Huntington, York.
- Monday to Friday working hours.
- Temporary role for 4 weeks.
An exciting role available for a Sales Administrator to start immediately on a permanent basis with a well known manufacturing organisation in York!
A reputable growing company which can offer stability and progression opportunities. Excellent on site facilities with free parking.
- An exciting opportunity available working for an expanding organisation in York!
- The role would be to start asap and offering excellent benefits!
- An opportunity for someone who would like to progress into the Logistics Industry
- Growing warehouses across the UK and career progression
- Warehouse Team Leader Goods IN
- Flexible working hours - Monday to Friday
Looking for a UK National Business Systems IT Trainer to join a great team.
- Immediate Start
- Great company
Page Personnel are currently recruiting a Procurement Administrator on behalf of their client in Dewsbury. This is a new position that has been created due to recent successes, leading to expansion within several teams.
- Immediate Start
- Opportunity to join a well established organisation
Page Personnel are currently recruiting a new and exciting role for a Temporary Administrator to join a great establishment based in Bradford. This will be a 3 month interim contract however this company offers great prospects for growth and will add valuable experience on your CV.
- Immediate Start
- Weekly Pay
Page Personnel are currently working with a well established Electrical business who now have an exciting new, long term temporary Credit Control position available. Our client is very well known in their market, due to a substantial period of growth they now have a newly created interim position available within their Credit Control department. Although our client's office is based in Leeds, this is a working from home position.
- New Working From Home Credit Control Position
- Immediate Start Available with Long Term Potential
Page Personnel have collaborated with a large Not-for-Profit client in Skipton in the recruitment of a part-time Project Administrator, this is a 2 year fixed term contract where you will provide project support to the Projects Team as directed by the Projects Manager.
- 2 year FTC with a large Not-for-Profit client in Skipton
- Part-time position (30hrs) with potential permanent opportunities
Page Personnel have collaborated with a expanding Not-for-Profit organisation in Leeds in the recruitment of a Business Manager. This is a new and exciting role the Heads of Department to manage and improve the operation of service delivery, this is a great opportunity if you are eager to make a difference by improving services to make sure they're supported and delivered.
- Great opportunity to join a non-profit organisation in Leeds
- 2 year FTC with the potential for permanent opportunities
Page Personnel have partnered with a large Education client in Sheffield the recruitment of a Facilities Project Coordinator to join their expanding team. You would be accountable for the effective delivery of each project, coordinating project resources internal and externally, using specialist tools, products, and innovations.
- Fantastic opportunity to work for a leading Education sector organisation
- Permanent opportunity with progression/development opportunities
This position is responsible for sourcing cost effective private label products, and managing suppliers and product compliance.
- Close to transport links
- Work From Home
Page Personnel are supporting an exciting client brand in Leeds who are on the search for a HR Systems Specialist on an initial 18 month FTC. The organisation are enjoying an exciting period of transformational change, in which the implementation of a new HR and payroll system will play a large part. You will work with a specially designated project team to ensure the smooth roll out of the system and ensure it is as effective and efficient as possible.
- A project-based role with the focus on implementing a new HR and payroll system
- An initial 18 month FTC within a nationally recognised brand
You will follow the Critical Path of production from start to finish with far east suppliers, working closing with the designers checking and raising purchase orders and checking gold seals for quality, colour etc.
- Free Parking
- Friendly Office team
As a HR Coordinator you will be the main point of contact for all first line HR queries. You will be responsible for the full employee life cycle from on-boarding new starters to processing leavers, managing all HR oracle updates in line with payroll cut off dates, and processing role changes, salary changes and other key people processes.
- Working for a large and well-established financial organisation
- Joining a dynamic and forward thinking team
We're working with or public sector clients in Leeds in order to support a Stakeholder Management Support post for a 6 month post. This role will start immediately, paying between £150 - £200 per day.
- Immediate Start 6 month post based in Leeds
- Public Sector organisation, £150 - £200 day rate
We are currently working on a number of fixed-term Programme Manager positions for our clients based in Wakefield. The post will run until March 2022, paying between £40,000 to £42,000.
- Permanent Programme Manager Role
- £40,000 - £42,000, Wakefield based