This is an fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to take on the Management Accountant role and fine tune their accountancy skills in a fast-paced and expanding logistics distribution and supply chain industry. Leading to more responsibilities as you progress into the role.
- Amazing growth opportunity with global leader in the industry
- Fantasic culture and working enviroment
The Shipping Administrator role provides the foundation to join a fast paced environment within a world leader in specialised logistics - develop, gain and maintain an understanding of Imports/Export shipments and the infrastructure of the operations.
- Fast paced shipping role providing a new challenge and ability to grow.
- Opportunity to join an established and ever expanding specialised Freight
The role of Transport Manager will see the successful candidate managing the drivers, fleet and 3PL operations. The role will range from being responsible for the health & safety of drivers to identifying risks, issues and explore and inputting your own innovative solutions and techniques
- Transport Manager for the UK's largest distributor of homeware products
- Using major 3PL networks to supply retailers and merchants
This is an amazing opportunity for the right candidate to take on the Management Accountant role and grow their accountancy skills in a fast-paced and expanding logistics distribution and supply chain industry. Leading to more responsibilities as you blossom into the role and evening having the opportunity manage a small team.
- Amazing growth opportunity with lndustry leader
- Full study support
This particular department looks after the truck, trailers for the wider Group, it will be responsible for accounting 8 workshops and In-house workshops managed by the company. This role is critical to the successful integration of the workshops and as such experience in an operational accounting role is essential. The ability to develop processes and systems to ensure cost recovery is a pre-requisite for this role.
- Permanent - Warrington
The role of Transport Planner will be to plan the delivery of multi-temperature goods business to business utilising the company's fleet and driver in accordance with WTD and transport regulations.
- Join a leading distribution and transport business.
- Amazing career progression opportunities.
Hybrid working- 3 days a week in Oldham Office
- Management Accountant
- Oldham Office Based Immediate Start
Page Personnel are working hand in hand with this global shipping business to recruit a part time Receptionist for a busy office environment in the Liverpool area.
This is a part time role, 20 hours weekly. Monday - Friday 10am - 2pm.
- Fantastic Receptionist Opportunity
- Part Time Hours
The Transport Coordinator will be the main point of contact for both 3PL's, customers and stakeholders to ensure all deliveries are made on time. You will be an integral part of the operation which will also see you raising purchase orders, dealing with delays, re-bookings and customer queries.
- Transport Coordinator to join an international FMCG business
- Supplying household name retailers
People Assistant will be supporting and reporting to the HR Advisor. You will be the supporting HR and learning and developing as you go.
- Progression within HR
- Growing company
The role is for a customer service controller to look after customer queries from huge clients that my client is working with as well as looking after the fleet of drivers.
- Great annual salary
- Great progression oppurtunities
Shipping Coordinator to join an expanding new logistics department for a fashion design and manufacturing leader. The Shipping Coordinator will be working with the Logistics Coordinator to ensure accurate, high quality delivery importation into the UK.
- Opportunity to join develop and grow a logistics department
- Join a rapidly expanding business within the fashion industry
- HR Administrator
- Supporting the HR Team
- Good opportunity
- Growing company
The Transport Planner will be a part of a team of 4 planning for the same day transport of client's containers. Alongside this, the planner will be responsible for liaising with customers around the status of loads in transit. This role is Monday - Friday, office hours.
- Join an industry leading logistics business.
- A role with great autonomy and progression opportunities.
Our client in Warrington are currently recruiting for a Health & Safety Manager. They are looking for a collaborative and hands on HSE professional to engage with the teams and further develop their HSE culture. They are a multi-site operation and are growing and investing in new capital expenditure, with further development planned.
- An exciting and broad role with great autonomy.
- Amazing progression opportunities.
The Transport Planner will be responsible for planning and amending routes for company drivers to deliver to customers B2B. The planner will also be responsible for liaising with both customers and drivers who are out on the road.
- A great work - life balance, along with autonomy in the role.
- Amazing progression opportunities.
Page Personnel HR are working with a client based in Bolton. They are recruiting for an HR Administrator to join and support their busy team for a minimum period of 12 months. The role will have responsibility for all administrative aspects of the employee lifecycle and will give good exposure to wider HR processes.
- HR Administrator role with great exposure across all areas of HR
- Fixed Term Contract with permanent potential!
Page Personnel are recruiting for a Credit Controller to join a global retail business based in Trafford Park, this role would be office based for training and then become fully remote.
This role would be suitable for someone with existing knowledge of working in a Credit position who is looking to join a business offering excellent long term career prospects.
- Credit Controller - Trafford Park
- A highly successful business with a global footprint
As the Freight Sales Executive - USA Route Development, you are responsible for managing sales development for the USA Trade Lane. You will suppose product development and develop supplier relationships.
- Exceptional growth opportunities in a stable environment
- Bonus scheme based on targets
The Freight Sales Executive - Route India and South East Asia is responsible for managing sales development for the India an South East Asia Trade Lanes. You will suppose product development and develop supplier relationships.
- A great opportunity to earn a target driven Bonus
- Excellent salary with amazing benefits