As the Freight Sales Executive - USA Route Development, you are responsible for managing sales development for the USA Trade Lane. You will suppose product development and develop supplier relationships.
- Exceptional growth opportunities in a stable environment
- Bonus scheme based on targets
The Freight Sales Executive - Route India and South East Asia is responsible for managing sales development for the India an South East Asia Trade Lanes. You will suppose product development and develop supplier relationships.
- A great opportunity to earn a target driven Bonus
- Excellent salary with amazing benefits
To provide a day-to-day Finance Service to department managers and Directors in line with current financial procedures and timescales.
- Permanent, Full Time Role
Delivery Driver - Multi Drop / High Wycombe / Logistics
Warehouse Team Manager - Leading Retail / E-Commerce Business - Milton Keynes
- Leading Retail / E-Commerce Business
- Monday to Friday - 06:00 to 14:00 & 14:00 to 22:00 (Rotational Shift Pattern)
We are actively looking to employ a Freight & Customs Trainer for an exciting new opportunity that combines the shipping & training worlds! You will be based either full remote or a hybrid office environment dependent on preference!
- An exciting new role which can based remotely or hybrid within the office...
- Experts in Customs & Freight who are keen to train should apply!
This position requires an individual with strong people management skills, tenacity and the ability to work at speed under pressure.
An individual who can demonstrate the following will be offered an excellent avenue for progression as well as a rewarding salary to match!
- Fantastic opportunity for growth & development
- Late/Twilight Shift pattern - 17:00/19:00 Start time (8 hour shift) Mon-Friday