This Cambridge based Telecommunications organisation are looking for an Assistant Accountant to joining their stable team in a position which will provide excellent development. The Assistant Accountant will be responsible for supporting a variety of budget manager to successful drive their strategies from a financial perspective.
- Join a growing business with a number of upcoming projects
- A role with plenty of skill and knowledge development
Technical Support Adviser - Wallingford: All areas of B2B and B2C Customer Service assisting the business with taking orders, up-selling additional and new products, mentioning promotions and providing excellent customer care.
- Market leading business working in an exciting space
- Opportunity to develop an grow your own role and responsibilities
An exciting opportunity to join a large IT company in the heart of Reading, where you can gain valuable exposure into EMEA Payroll. As an EMEA Payroll Specialist (a minimum of 6 months with intentions of going permanent), you will be supporting the wider team with BAU Payroll, whilst the business undergo an implementation project.
- The opportunity to work for a large, global company
- Chance to expand your EMEA exposure
I am currently looking for an Accounts Receivable Manager to work for a Technology company in Central London.
- Working for a Technology Company
- Temporary Role
We are currently hiring for a Critical Facilities Engineer for a global leading critical Data centre looking to build out their current service team. Become a true specialist within your field while working on your skills and progressing your career.
- Fantastic opportunity to progress your skills with a globally leading company
- Exciting, fast past role within a critical environment
A wide-ranging role consisting of finance management, payroll, HR and admin. As part of a growing business you will be reporting directly to the CFO with a view to progressing to become the Financial Controller of the business.
- Career progression/development opportunity
- Exciting opportunity to work for a unique business
This is a temporary to permanent Assistant Management Accountant role based in Windsor.
- Assistant Management Accountant - Temporary - Windsor
- This is a temp to perm Assistant Management Accountant role based in Windsor
A rare and fantastic opportunity for a full time ENTRY LEVEL Payroll position based in Cheadle (hybrid). Happy to consider entry level and those looking for a change in career. Payroll will always be in demand, this is fantastic opportunity to get on track for a long term career.
- ENTRY LEVEL Payroll - Cheadle
- Full training provided - Successful and supportive organisation
This is an opportunity for an Accounts Receivable Analyst to join an innovative and vibrant IT business on a full time permanent basis.
The business is growing rapidly in the post COVID-19 world meaning it has experience huge growth. This has resulted in an opportunity for an Accounts Receivable Analyst to join them to manage the increased cash flow.
- Opportunity to work for a rapidly growing data and IT company.
- Huge opportunity to grow and develop as the company continues to expand!
This is a rolling contract supporting 2x directors within a global company.
- Have you got a minimum 2 years' experience in a PA or EA role?
- Are you extremely organised and have great attention to detail?
This is a permanent opportunity for a (part-qualified/finalist) Financial Accountant to join a innovative and award-winning technology company based in Uxbridge. The role offers hybrid working and a very generous benefits package!
- World leader in Innovative technology with global career opportunities
- Hybrid working for a healthy work/life balance
Page Personnel are currently working with a growing, well established organisation based in North Leeds who have an exciting new Technical Support Advisor role to join their team on a permanent basis.
- Exciting Technical Support role for a growing business
- Brilliant benefits package available including hybrid working
This is an exciting new opportunity for a Junior Accounts Receivable Specialist to work in a growing software technology company on a full time permanent basis.
- Opportunity to work for a rapidly software technology company
- Opportunity to grow and be promoted
I am working with a business who are looking for a Finance Analyst to join their team.
- Hybrid Working
- Study Support Offered
Page Personnel are currently working with a well known organisation, based in Leeds, who have an exciting opportunity for a Graduate Sales Executive to join their growing team on a permanent basis.
- Exciting Graduate Sales Executive role based in Leeds
- Great role for career progression with an exceptional uncapped bonus scheme
Page Personnel HR are working with a company in Crewe who are recruiting for a Learning and Development Consultant to join their team. The role will involve the design and delivery of development programmes from induction and soft skills workshops through to leadership development. This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing company and shape their training and development.
- No travelling required
- Progression opportunities
A language app looking for a part-time HR Assistant to join the company on a temporary ongoing basis. This role is for 20 hours per week across 5 days. This role offers hybrid working and would consider the role to be fully remote.
- Temporary HR Assistant position- 3 months ongoing
- A part-time role 20 hours per week across 5 days
This Cambridge based Telecommunications business are looking for an Credit Controller to join their growing team. The position will have oversight of the AR, working closely with key stakeholders, as well as support on disputes as required. You will also support the continued development of the department by recommending key process and procedure improvements.
- Join a growing business with a number of upcoming projects
- Work within a small but driven team with plenty of opportunity
Page Personnel are currently working with a well known organisation, based in Leeds, who have an exciting opportunity for a Business Development Executive to join their growing team on a permanent basis.
- Exciting Business Development Executive role based in Horsforth
- Exceptional uncapped bonus scheme
Working with the customer success manager and sales team to help support the teams and to find the best resolution to any issues and provide five star customer service.
- Exciting opportunity to join an award winning SaaS company
- Chance to join a growing team with a fun work culture