My client who is based in central Southampton is currently looking for an Internal Recruiter to join their team on a permanent basis.
- The chance to work for a great business in the heart of the city
- Working in a busy yet fulfilling role
Personal Assistant position supporting multiple senior Ops Directors. This role is going to be busy and exciting, working for a successful growing corporation in Telford.
- Exciting Opportunity to Work For An Award Winning Organisation
- Hybrid Working with Flexible Working Hours
My client is looking for a Commercial Analyst to be responsible for reporting, analysis and insight across our divisions and support the sales and accounts department in providing commercial analysis at an account and product level.
- Commercial Finance Analyst - Lancashire
- Client Success Account Manager
- Growing Software Business
- Leeds based - working remotely / from home with very occasional office meeting
- £30,000 - £40,000 plus bonus and benefits
- Managing interactions and relationships with B2B customers
- Client Success Account Manager
- Leeds / Home Working
As the HR Advisor you will be responsible for all aspects of recruitment from writing job adverts to onboarding of new starters through the use of various job boards and the clients official website. You will also provide guidance and support regarding policies, procedures, employment legislation and so on.
- Strong experience of working in a HR Advisor role
- Based in Yateley
The Customer services executive assists in the delivery of key objectives within the Data Centre business plan relating to Customer Services; a prime point of contact for all customers and act as liaison between the customer and other teams and assisting with the onboarding of new customers based within London.
- Work with an established tech company in London
- Join a booming industry with incoming development
The client are new media and internet company that have a global presence. They are growing very quickly and they are looking for an FPandA Analyst to join the team, on a permanent basis, that is based in South West London (Victoria).
- Based in South West London (Victoria)
- Global technology business
The role takes responsibility for specified monthly and weekly financial support activities, as well as working collaboratively with the other Finance Assistant and other members of the finance team in the preparation of reports, returns and ad hoc activities as directed
- Leading international technology company based in Canary Wharf, East London
- £28,000 - £32,000 + study support, 20% bonus, excellent benefits, flexible hours
Sales Order Associate, Bracknell: The customer sales support team is responsible for guiding our EMEA teams through the process from initial quote creation to invoicing our customers. As the first point of contact for queries from internal and external customers, our goal is to provide top-notch customer service and contribute to enhancing our position as a proven global expert in our technical field.
- Market leading business with high growth potential
- A period of great change and opportunity
New opportunity for a Trainee Finance Assistant to join a successful business in Horsham, this role will cover a maternity leave until the end of 2022.
- New opportunity for a Trainee Finance Assistant in Horsham
- Fixed Contract until the end of 2022
Customer Service Adviser - Reading: All areas of B2B and B2C Customer Service assisting the business with growing customers' accounts through taking orders, up-selling additional and new products, mentioning promotions and providing excellent customer care.
- Leading business in the IT and Technology sectors
- Opportunity to develop an grow your own role and responsibilities
An exciting role or an Accounts Receivable Specialist to join a global and upcoming company. This role is based in Trafford park and is offering between £25,000 to £26,000.
- Accounts Receivable Specialist - hybrid, Trafford
- Global and Well Established Company
An exciting, 6 month contract role, based in city centre and offering between £25,000 to £27,000
- Credit Control - 6 month FTC
- Global, Innovating and Highly Successful Organisation
Our client a well recognised and highly successful business based in Woking, Surrey are currently recruiting for a Commercial Finance Analyst to join the team due to company growth, Hybrid working available
- Market leading business
- Progression Opportunities
Page Personnel are appointing an immediately available Executive Assistant to the CEO. You will be joining a fast paced environment, and need a candidate to hit the ground running. This role will be hybrid based, but need flexibility to be in the office as and when needed.
- Immediate start
Our client the largest European operator in their Industry are currently recruiting for a Finance Assistant / Assistant Accountant to join the team. Offices based at Farnborough Airport, Hampshire due to location its easier if you're a driver.
- Market leading business
- Varied and interesting role
This excellent career opportunity has opened up with a renowned technology business with a fantastic HQ in Chester. This role sits in the Client Services team and will provide valuable customer service and account management to a wide range of UK businesses.
This role aligns more to Customer Sauces and will suit someone who thrives from providing an outstanding service to client to reach their true potential!
- Excellent business - top rated locally
- Perks including free lunches, hybrid working and flexi working as standard!
This is a long term Temporary Administrator/ Office Assistant role with potential to become permanent, based in St. Albans for a rapidly growing Building and Construction company. They are looking for someone to start ASAP to cover all round office administration, phone suppliers, keep databases and systems up to date, etc.
- Temporary role with potential to become permanent based in St Albans
- Administrator/ Office Assistant role to start IMMEDIATELY
This is a really exciting Sales & Purchase ledger - Hybrid Working. You will process around 200 invoices a month across a variety of different projects. You will reconcile supplier statement and support the finance manager with month end procedures. So if your curious and have a high attention to detail this is the job for you.
- Growing company
- Fantastic benefits & career progression
A new and exciting opportunity for an experienced Project Accountant to join a leading business based in Guildford. Reporting into the Financial Controller you will work closely with Project Managers to ensure that financial objectives are met.
- New opportunity for a Project Accountant in Guildford
- Competitive salary and excellent benefits package