A successful Assistant Store Leader will bring the business's core values to life through your team of 5 - 15 employees. Retail excellence will be the standard expected day to day, in everything you do. With every decision you make and direction you set, you will put the customer at the heart of your thinking.
- Are you looking for an exciting new opportunity with career opportunities?
- Do you want to work for a market leading business?
As a commercial account executive, you will be responsible for on-boarding new corporate account customers, handling day-to-day management of corporate account bookings and addressing queries / feedback regarding the bookings.
- The chance to work for a forward thinking, dynamic organisation with progression
- A competitive salary plus benefits
This Assistant Business Partner opportunity sits within the Commercial Finance team, working closely with, and providing support to, the revenue business partnering function to ensure effective reporting and analysis across products, segments, and firms to drive revenue focused commercial decision making across the senior leadership team.
This is a hybrid role based in Swindon (2/3 office days).
- Swindon based client (hybrid working), £32,000 - £40,000
- Working within the Commercial Finance Team, excellent progression
Page Group are currently recruiting a Senior HR Advisor based in Swindon with remote working for a 6 month contract.
If you an experienced HR Generalist, please apply below!
- 6 Month - Senior HR Advisor
- Swindon - HR
The Management Accountant will play a key role in activities of the department supporting the finance manager to ensure that accounting control is maintained and the results are reported to group in a timely manner.
- Permanent role based in Swindon paying up to £45,000
- Excellent opportunity for a CIMA or ACCA studier to join a growing business
The Commercial Finance Analyst will provide financial and analytical support to the trading team, producing weekly routine reports along with ad hoc trial analysis, as well as supporting with the production of budgets and forecasts for the commercial P&L. You will also manage the month end reporting, including journal processing and reconciliations and support with audit requirements and ensure a clean cut off at half year and year end.
- Based in Swindon with hybrid working, £35,000 + study support
- Growing business, excellent opportunity to develop your finance career
Work for a leading business in the telecommunications market. You will be assisting with daily invoicing of customer orders
and assisting directors & accounts with ad-hoc administration and accounts tasks. Based in Swindon.
- Work for an amazing company with many growth opportunities.
- Join a rapidly expanding business
18m FTC role based near Swindon, up to £42,000. Fully office based.
- 18 month FTC, £35,000 - £42,000 based near Swindon
- Office based role