The Immediately Available Accounts Clerk is responsible for the entering and accuracy of the Swindon site's financial records. Creating transactions in the ledger and make entries into the site's accounting software, where applicable. They are responsible for the site's record keeping and have a firm understanding of accounting terminology and processes as well as a strong attention to detail.
- Flexible Work From Home Options
Looking for a Finance Analyst to join an international business in central Swindon. This is a fundamental role which sits at the heart of the team that ensuring the effective management, reporting & control of the operational costs
Must have a strong understanding of Power Query / Power Pivot / Power BI/ Power Automate / VBA
- understanding of Power Query / Power Pivot / Power BI/ VBA
- central Swindon - with remote working
Based in Swindon, the purpose of the HGV/LGV Class 1 and 2 Driver is to contribute to the safe and timely movement and transportation of clinical waste driving a range of vehicles. Working as part of the transport team to provide excellent customer service to our customers.
- Are you looking for a new permanent opportunity?
- Do you want to be part of a global brand?
looking to support the wider finance function with day to day finances and Month end processes.
- An excellent role for someone AAT qualified or at the early stages of ACCA/CIMA
I am looking for a Sales Coordinator for a role based in Swindon! This is a new position within a telecommunications company.
- I am looking for a Sales Coordinator with a knowledge of telecommunications!
- The role offers competitive pay, a welcoming team and a varied role!
I have got a multiple temp roles for at least 3 month with potential for permanent positions.Locations are;
- This is an amazing opportunity to work for Britan's best known housebuilder!
- Start date ASAP!
This is a permanent role providing mobile service maintenance to domestic and commercial sites in the Swindon, Bristol & Gloucestershire area. This role provides the autonomy to plan your own workload and boasts a £7,000 annual bonus increasing earnings up to £42,000 per annum.
- Fantastic permanent opportunity for a customer centric engineer
- Work for a leading technology company with a very impressive benefits package