Our client is looking for a Temporary Purchase Ledger Clerk to join their Swindon based finance team on a temporary basis. The office is not easily accessible on public transport so you must have use of a car.
- Immediate Start - Competitive Hourly Rate
The Assistant Accountant will play a key role in activities of the department supporting the finance manager to ensure that accounting control is maintained and the results are reported to group in a timely manner.
- Permanent role based in Swindon paying up to £35,000
- Excellent opportunity for a CIMA or ACCA studier t join a growing business
The Immediately Available Accounts Clerk is responsible for the entering and accuracy of the Swindon site's financial records. Creating transactions in the ledger and make entries into the site's accounting software, where applicable. They are responsible for the site's record keeping and have a firm understanding of accounting terminology and processes as well as a strong attention to detail.
- Flexible Work From Home Options
Looking for a Finance Analyst to join an international business in central Swindon. This is a fundamental role which sits at the heart of the team that ensuring the effective management, reporting & control of the operational costs
Must have a strong understanding of Power Query / Power Pivot / Power BI/ Power Automate / VBA
- understanding of Power Query / Power Pivot / Power BI/ VBA
- central Swindon - with remote working
Based in Swindon, the purpose of the HGV/LGV Class 1 and 2 Driver is to contribute to the safe and timely movement and transportation of clinical waste driving a range of vehicles. Working as part of the transport team to provide excellent customer service to our customers.
- Are you looking for a new permanent opportunity?
- Do you want to be part of a global brand?
I am looking for a Sales Coordinator for a role based in Swindon! This is a new position within a telecommunications company.
- I am looking for a Sales Coordinator with a knowledge of telecommunications!
- The role offers competitive pay, a welcoming team and a varied role!
looking to support the wider finance function with day to day finances and Month end processes.
- An excellent role for someone AAT qualified or at the early stages of ACCA/CIMA
This is a permanent role providing mobile service maintenance to domestic and commercial sites in the Swindon, Bristol & Gloucestershire area. This role provides the autonomy to plan your own workload and boasts a £7,000 annual bonus increasing earnings up to £42,000 per annum.
- Fantastic permanent opportunity for a customer centric engineer
- Impressive benefits package including OTE £42,000 per annum
Recruitment Resourcer required for a stable, growing and ethical business. This is a hybrid role, working from home at least 3 days per week and covering the Swindon, Wiltshire and Trowbridge areas. Car allowance is provided at £240 p/month with monthly bonus. You will be required to obtain job briefs and source suitable candidates, booking in interviews and taking feedback.
- Car Allowance, Mileage and Bonus Included
- Stable, Growing & Ethical Business