Our client are looking for an individual to join their business to work as part of a close-knit supply chain function from their factories and warehouses worldwide and reporting in to the Operations Director.
This is an office based role and is a pivotal part in the company's global supply chain.
- Competitive salary package
- An opportunity to work for a progressive, well established business
Are you looking for a role that offers exposure to the supply chain department?
Do you have end to end supply chain knowledge and looking for your next challenge?
- Supply Chain Coordinator/Specialist
- Full time, permanent
This role is for a proactive, driven and organised Supply Chain Assistant to join the Logistics Distribution and Supply Chain team.
You will be reporting to the Supply Chain Operations Manager and will provide operational, logistics and administrational support to the daily management and operation of the supply chain.
- New role
- Fast growing company
As the Supply Chain Assistant your main goals are to create, maintain and analyse the company's order book to ensure on time & in full deliveries in compliance with each customer's specific requirements whilst demonstrating gold standard customer service to all who contact us.
You will deliver role performance achieving role KPI's to influence sales target achievements through effective operational management and oppurtunity analysis.
- Growing manufacturing company
- Room for personal growth and progression
Page Personnel are recruiting for a Supply Chain Administrator to join a busy Manufacturing and Production business in Leeds (this is based near Hunslet) for 12 months.
- Working for a fixed term of 12 months.
- Working Monday to Friday office hours, with free on-site parking.
This role will be vital in tracking the UK and European business initiatives with a strong focus on the product category detail and also supporting the awareness of our stock value loss across the functions in the business.
- Opportunity to join an exciting and growing team
- Competitive Salary
I'm currently partnered with a Sunday Times Top 100 Profit List business based in Caerphilly to recruit a Materials Planner paying £22,000 to £25,000
If you are looking for a new opportunity within Supply Chain, please apply below:
- Fast Growth Manufacturing Organisation
- Sunday Times Top 100 Profit List
My client is looking for someone to join their Customer Logistics Support team with supply chain and SAP experience.
- Must have supply chain experience
- Must be familiar with SAP
This Logistics Operative - Temp to Perm position is based in Kiln Farm, Milton Keynes and looking for someone keen to gain good experience on a production line for this Great FMCG company with shifts of 9-5 and 2-10pm Monday to Friday with overtime and additional hours in line with increase operations.
- Milton Keynes based FMCG ocmpany in need of an Logistics Operative
- Hands on role working on the production line of this great business
This is a great opportunity to join a well known FMCG brand with offices based in Bishop's Stortford, as an Inventory Controller. This role is responsible for having full ownership and accountability for all inventory, as well as being responsible for stock accuracy and integrity.
- Global brand, working within a supportive team, with excellent benefits
- Based in Bishops Stortford, full time permanent role
This is a fantastic opportunity to join fast growing Company in Watford area.
- New Opportunity in Watford area!
- You will be working for industry leading company!
Page Personnel are currently recruiting a number of Warehouse Operatives (across logistics and production) for Evergreen Garden Care based in North Doncaster.
- Numerous fixed term and permanent positions
- No experience required as full training given
Page Personnel are recruiting an IT and Facilities Procurement Coordinator into a fixed term role, running until April 2022.
- Working in a busy fixed term role until April 2022
- Working Monday to Friday in North Leeds.
As the Procurement Officer you will assist the Procurement Manager in building relationships, liaising with suppliers and negotiating prices, as well as arranging the logistics for the delivery of goods.
- Fast growing food retailer.
- Must have procurement experience.
Page Personnel are happy to announce the opening of a 3-6 month Temporary position as a Procurement Assistant working for a well-established, successful charity in the Cardiff area.
- Flexible working hours and home working
- Temp position with a possibility of a permanent role after a qualifying period
My client are looking for a Senior Procurement Manager to join their business in Linton to be responsible for the long term company procurement strategy and to be responsible for maintaining the strategic relationship between key suppliers and partners.
- A competitive salary package
- Parking on Site
The successful Stock Controller will be responsible for ensuring all inventory and stock management systems are maintained accurately, within the agreed parameters and in a timely manner.
- Opportunity to work for a well-established business
- Temporary contract with a high possibility of a permanent role
The role of the engineering planner/scheduler is to effectively plan and schedule all the elements to prepare and coordinate scheduled maintenance work ensuring that labour and parts are available and used effectively to meet agreed plans and schedules.
- My Southampton client is looking for a Production/Engineering Planner
- Excellent salary and benefits package to the successful candidate.
Page Personnel is partnering exclusively with a successful business distribution business based in Poole who requires a Warehouse Operative to join their team on a full-time temp to perm basis.
- Local role in Poole
- Role starting immediately
This role is 7-month fixed term contract where you will be accountable for managing all sourcing, negotiations and project management of all direct materials (accessories, boxes, print, wet-line). This is a very varied fast-paced role, and needs an energetic, highly organised procurement professional with great communication & commercial skills.
- 7-Month Fixed Term contract
- A great opportunity to join a leader in haircare industry