We are extremely excited to be exclusively partnered with our client in recruiting a Management Accountant on a permanent basis. This role is ideal for a Part-Qualified professional at the latter stages of studies or a QBE professional. The successful candidate will be responsible for multiple entities across European sites and producing management accounts.
- Management Accountant
- Glasgow Based Global Manufacturer
Brand new interim role - Payroll lead - 6 months
Based in Livingston. Full time hours.
£400 per day to £500 per day
- Great new role!
- Immediate start for 6 months
- To provide professional Site support services to project teams on site to support effective operational delivery.
- To provide consistent, effective and efficient Site Support services in accordance with our client's policies.
- Working for a leading international infrastructure group.
- Flexible starting and ending work hours.
As part of the site finance team, the role is responsible for delivering the management of the Accounts Receivable function for SMT UK entities. Ensuring that the facilities have customer invoices accurately processed, to control cash collections and allocated at the right time to support our client's business in achievement of their goals and to support future growth objectives.
- World-leading brand in heating technology & resistance materials.
- Global Company
Our client, a leading manufacturing organisation in East Lothian is looking to secure a new Finance Business Partner to join the growing team following a large infrastructure investment.
- Full time, Finance Business Partnering
- Hybrid working, progressive organsiation
Telesales / Phone Sales (B2B) - Permanent Work From Home: Reporting to the Head of Commercial Development this is a Telesales role and does not include any account management responsibilities. This is a B2B role and is permanently work from home.
- Excellent opportunity to work for a global brand offering - permanent WFH
- A excellent opportunity to develop your B2B Sales Skills
In the UK and Ireland they are leading supplier of Medical & Health care equipment.
The role is effectively a very methodical and conscientious Bookkeeper with full working knowledge and understanding of the Purchase and Sales ledger system.
- Great salary
- Part of a Healthcare Group, a sixth-generation family business
Work for a luxury boutique hotel brand- Payroll Administrator position for our client, carrying out weekly and monthly payroll for our hotel group of circa 600 employees across five hotel locations.
Flexibility- This role can be shaped around the needs of the candidate with flexible working hours, working between 25-35 hours per week based on the candidates preference.
- Awarded 2 years in a row as one of the top 15 places to work in hospitality
- Great Benefits
Growing company who provide outsourced legal cashiering functions to law firms throughout the UK.
Opportunities to work fully remote or in the office.
Role includes providing outsourced cashiering, accounting services, and payroll to the legal industry, managing a portfolio of monthly client payrolls as well as supervising and training other members of staff in the business.
- Great opportunity for performance related progression within the company
- Great Salary + Benefits
Responsible for the operation of the computerised payroll system for monthly pay for the company, ensuring that employee earnings, statutory and other deductions are correctly calculated, authorised, and paid in a timely manner according to internal and external deadlines.
- Global Company
- Great Salary + Benefits
We are delighted to exclusively partnered with our client in recruiting an exciting opportunity for a Cost Accountant. This role will offer management accounting, costings, inventory, GL and reporting.
- Cost Accountant
- Global Tech Manufacturer
An individual based in Haddington requires Private Secretary on a 12 mth FTC to cover a Maternity Leave.
- Excellent opportunity working for a HNWI
- Permanent part time role.
Law firm based in Hamilton is seeking an experienced Conveyancing Legal Secretary.
- Work as part of a well known and reputable firm.
- Great package!
To provide financial accounting, administrative and reporting support to the Head of Finance and the rest of UK the business. Preparing budgets, maintaining reports, and completing management accounting duties.
- PQ Accountant for FMCG Business
- Permanent, full time, East Lothian based
Fantastic B2B Sales opportunity within a growing sales team in Hamilton.
- Exciting opportunity to work with a fantastic, growing sales team in Hamilton!
- Great package! Uncapped commission!
Completing all financial aspects for the business in a stand alone finance position.
- Part Qualified Accountant/Bookkeeper for Leisure/Tourism Business
- PART TIME, Permanent, based onsite in Oban
Reporting to the Deputy Client Reporting Co-ordinator you will be responsible for supporting the Client Reporting Finance Team.
- FInance Assistant for global company
- based on site in Clydebank, full time, permanent.
As Inbound Sales Executive, you will convert warm leads, provided by our Marketing and Web teams, into sales. Working towards realistic targets and KPIs you will respond to all marketing and web enquiries.
- Entry level Sales Executive
- Permanent, full time, Hamilton based
Payroll Manager responsibilities include:
- Oversee and direct payroll procedures
- Ensure compliance with applicable laws and payroll tax obligations for both UK and Jersey
- Supervise and coach payroll team
- Payroll Manager for FMCG
- Permanent, full time, based in Airdrie
To improve the company's ageing profile and DSO status through focussed and consistently applied collection practices. To maximise the cash collection efforts by achieving targets for cash collection and improve the aging profile of the AR ledger in line with business targets.
- Credit Control Specialist for Information Management Company
- Full time, Permanent, Livingston(Hybrid)