As the Receptionist for this FTSE 250 business, you are required as the first point of contact for all guests, staff, and clients to this office. You are responsible for managing and maintaining the reception and meeting room area for our modern Barbican office. There is a large business support function that you could progress your career through.
- Receptionist needed in Central London
- Work for a global FTSE 250 business
The chance to work with different people building relationships and to progress independently working alone.
An opportunity to learn new skills a develop in different areas.
- Do you have previous administration experience?
- Do you have previous Receptionist experience?
You will be completing a range of tasks from customer support to the business side of things.
- Have you got experience with answering a high volume of phone calls?
- Have you got great time keeping and organisational skills?
Page Personnel is recruiting a Receptionist for a property company based in South West London.
- Excellent opportunity for progression. Open to candidate experience
- Genuinely friendly and supportive team
Work in an vibrant office with varied day to day duties. You will be working on reception assisting with multiple visitors, helping show different people round the building & greeting guests.
- Join a high level retail business with a great working environment
- Have the opportunity to go permanent
Our client is looking for a receptionist to join team, based in Manchester. You will be working front of house and greeting each customer and colleague with a smile!
- 6 month contract
- Immediate start
This is a temporary role for a well-established Public Sector organisation based at their offices in Edgbaston, Birmingham.
- Good hourly rate
- Well-established organisation
My client is looking for a great Receptionist to join the team in Edinburgh
- Great company in Edinburgh
- Senior Receptionist role with varied daily tasks.
You, a client facing, professional receptionist with excellent communication skills have the opportunity to join a global recruitment company on a temp to perm basis. You will meet and greet candidates and clients in a fun, sociable, modern London office. You will have views over St Paul's and the Shard.
- Work for a global recruitment company in Central London
- Receptionist needed for a temp to perm role
The opportunity to join an interesting and exciting company.
The chance to get involved in a busy and varied role and take charge.
- Do you have previous Reception experience?
- Do you have great Customer Service and telephone manner?
Fantastic opportunity for an experienced receptionist, who enjoys working in a busy reception area, amongst a team.
- Great Permanent position at reputable school
- Competitive salary and benefits
A temporary- permanent Corporate Receptionist position at a financial services firm in London's Mayfair
- Temporary- permanent Corporate Receptionist required at Private Equity firm
- Located in their Mayfair offices to start ASAP! Fantastic benefits package
A well-established Medical Organisation in Harborne are looking for a fantastic Medical Receptionist to join their growing team on a temporary basis initially.
- Immediate start available
- Temporary ongoing role
We're recruiting a Medical Receptionist for a Surgery based in Selby, paying £9 to £11 per hour with immediate start. Temporary role for 3 days per week for a period of up to 4/5 weeks.
- Ongoing Medical Reception cover
- Selby Based, £9 - £11 per hour, Immediate Start
Our client is recruiting for a receptionist for their busy West Bridgford based offices. You'll enjoy a busy and fast paced role, as the front of house 'face of the company'
- Full time reception role working for a busy retail business
- Would suit someone with a professional and friendly personality
We are recruiting on behalf of the NHS for an immediate start temporary receptionist. This role may turn permanent for the right candidate.
- Immediate start need for a temporary receptionist within the NHS
- Long term role, may turn permanent
Page Personnel is partnering with a very reputable firm to employ a Temporary Part Time Receptionist with the potential to become full time employment at their offices in Eastleigh, Southampton.
- Role starting immediately
- Local role, with offices based in Eastleigh
This opportunity for a Front of house receptionist/ Office Administrator is for a large and International business based in Richmond, West London.
- If you have Reception and Administration experience
- If you want to work in the Richmond area
This is a varied role which will involve a diverse range of reception and administration duties to support the front of house team. Working in a close knit team, you will be responsible for answering and transferring a number of inbound calls for the business in addition to booking in client meetings.
- Immediate start with an extremely progressive company
- Full training provided and supportive working culture
Page personnel are thrilled to be working with one of the Top 5 accountancy firm's based in Liverpool City centre and we are currently recruiting for a number of vacancies for a Receptionist/ Office Assistant. The roles are both for 12 month fixed term contracts.
- Global Accountancy Business
- Rewarding role with chance of progression