The Property Administrator will be responsible for working alongside Surveyors assisting with property matters.
Based in Birmingham.
- Amazing opportunity for a Property Administrator to join a team
- Based in Birmingham
As a property administrator you will work alongside the Property Managers, providing daily administrative support to ensure the efficient day-to-day management of all properties under instructions.
- Personable and a team player
- Excellent customer service with great telephone manner
An exciting opportunity to join a the Leasehold division of a leading G15 Housing Association as a Property Manager. The opportunity is a temp to perm position, and has an immediate start. It is a Mon - Fri, 9-5 position paying a competitive hourly rate between £15-£17 PAYE.
- Immediate Start with a G15 Organisation
- Ongoing contract with permanent opportunity
The Commercial Property Manager position will require you to work as part of the Real estate and Property team in assisting the Principal Property Manager (PPM) and Senior Property Managers (SPM) with all aspects of management of the property portfolio in Kent.
- APC Support
- A great opportunity to join a leader in the commercial property sector
Our company is currently looking for a professional and responsible individual to fill the role of Property Manager. The Property Manager will have the full responsibility of managing daily operations at assigned properties. Tasks include maintaining property rentals, marketing and filling vacancies, screening prospective tenants, enforcing leases and securing premises.
- A competitive salary package and commision incentive.
- An exciting role with a fantastic company!
Property Assistant Accountant / West Sussex / Accounts / Property
The role of Energy and Property Partner will undertake a high volume of property condition surveys and EPC's within the residential marketplace. You will produce accurate reports using a variety of software in the field, meeting quality targets and SLA's, while providing excellent levels of customer service and building relationships with clients.
- Exciting opportunity with the UK's leading Property Services company
- Salary of £20,000 with excellent company benefits
Our client is looking for a Surveyor / Property Management in their commercial division
Commercial Property Paralegal required by a growing law firm based in Lincolnshire. Joining a supportive and friendly property department, you will have the chance to progress within the team with opportunities to qualification.
- Flexible working opportunities.
- Training and development opportunities - route to qualification
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Property Compliance Officer to join a busy London Residential team. This is an excellent opportunity at a fast paced and evolving organisation. The role is a Monday - Friday position and is initially on an ongoing temporary basis.
- Great opportunity for a Property Compliance Officer
- Temporary opportunity within London
The Legal Secretary - Residential Property will provide effective secretarial and administrative support within the Residential Property division, carrying out work to the highest possible standard.
- The Legal Secretary - Residential Property will be supporting the Fee Earners.
- Based in Kidderminster
Page Personnel is recruiting a Property Manager for a small family office based in the West End.
- Excellent opportunity to progress
- Small family office
Page Personnel is recruiting a Head of Property Management to work for a small but growing family business.
- Excellent opportunities for progression
- Small company with lots of autonomy in the role
Page Personnel is recruiting a residential Property Manager for a well established property company based in East London.
- Excellent career development opportunities, clear career path
- This role could develop into a Director position
Our client is looking for a Solicitor for their Property
Page Personnel is recruiting a Property Manager for a financial services firm based in central London. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Property Manager looking to progress their career.
- Great opportunity for progression
- Really friendly team
An exciting opportunity has arisen within a leading G15 RSL and Developer, for a Property Manager to join the growing PRS department. The role will be looking after a particular patch within Central London, and will be a blend of home and office working. This is a permanent position with a Monday - Friday working week and is paying a competitive annual salary of £29,000 plus commission plus car allowance.
- Excellent Opportunity with a leading UK Housing Group
- Progression opportunities and Excellent Benefits
An exciting temporary opportunity with an immediate start has arisen with one of my Clients to carry out inspections of internal and external communal areas of estates and ensure that health, safety and maintenance actions required are implemented.The role requires the individual to travel to various sites across East and West Kent, so the successful applicant will need a full driving license and access to a car.
- An exciting role with an immediate start
- A competitive salary package
As the Commercial Property Surveyor, you will be providing the day to day management of various commercial and non-commercial buildings for clients. The role will require you to assist the Senior Surveyors and Directors in the effective delivery of property management services provided by the company to clients across a diverse portfolio.
- Leading service provider that covers the South of the UK
- Great Opportunity fro Growth and Progression
Our client in Dundee is looking for a Trainee Property Manager