Page Personnel have just registered a number of Permanent Property Assistant Positions to work for a reputable company in Newcastle within the property sector! This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is looking to get into the property sector or someone who is experienced and is looking to take the next step in their career!
- An exciting Permanent Property Assistant Position in Newcastle
- Working for a reputable brand with excellent prospects!
Page Personnel is recruiting and Administrator to work for a Property company based in the West End.
- New role, opportunity to make it your own
- Really friendly, professional firm
Page Personnel currently recruiting a Property Administrator for a public sector organisation in Barnsley. This role will be temporary until December 2021, starting ASAP.
- Temporary Property Administrator role, paying £12.50 - £15 per hour
- Barnsley based - Immediate Start, 3 month role
As the Commercial Property Administrator you will develop the process and data capture for the property database along with enhancing the current Landlord and Tenant relationships.
- Fast growing property management company
- Good career progression into Property Management
An exciting opportunity to work as a Property Services Scheduler at a leading housing association in London.
- Working for a leading housing association
- An exciting opportunity to develop and excel as a Property services Scheduler
Page Personnel is recruiting 3 Property Manager roles for a growing property company in West London
- Great opportunity to progress
- Opportunity to learn more and develop outside of a traditional Property Manager
Page Personnel is seeking a Property Manager for an asset management firm based in Mayfair.
- Excellent opportunity for growth
- Property Manager based in Mayfair
Page Personnel is recruiting a number of Property Managers at different levels for a Property Management company based in South West London.
- Really friendly family run firm
- Based in South West London
An exciting opportunity to join a the Leasehold division of a leading G15 Housing Association as a Property Manager. The opportunity is a temp to perm position, and has an immediate start. It is a Mon - Fri, 9-5 position paying a competitive hourly rate between £15-£17 PAYE.
- Immediate Start with a G15 Organisation
- Ongoing contract with permanent opportunity
Our client is looking for a Surveyor / Property Management in their commercial division
The head of property services role is key to achieving the trusts strategic ambitions, and is a key member of the senior leadership team. The Head of Property Services holds Trust-wide responsibility to promote and protect the Trust's interests in real estate and property whatever and wherever they might be and is responsible for the management of the Trust's annual budget of £26 million.
- A Fantastic Opportunity To Join a Prestigious NHS Trust
- Temporary Role with Competitive Hourly Rate and Potential for Permanent Position
A brand new opportunity for a Paralegal with Commercial Property experience; this role is a permanent and office based.
- Brand new role for an experienced commercial property paralegal to move in-house
- This role is office based and located in Harrow
A market leading law firm based in Birmingham require an experienced commercial property paralegal to join their growing team.
- Commercial property paralegal required by a leading Midlands law firm.
- Opportunities for training and progression.
Page Personnel have just registered an exciting Sales Opportunity working for a reputable company in Newcastle within the property sector! This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is looking to get into the property sector or someone who is experienced and is looking to take the next step in their career!
- An exciting sales position working within the Property Sector!
- Working for a reputable company with excellent prospects!
Commercial Property Paralegal required by an established Property Team based at their Telford Office. A legal 500 Firm, they are ideally looking for a Junior Property Paralegal to join the business where you will be responsible for a varied workload.
- An established and high performing team.
- Opportunity to be a vital role in the property team.
Intellectual property Litigation paralegal needed in top US law firm. This role is offering £37,000 per annum.
- IP litigation Paralegal
- In a top London firm doing high quality work
Page Personnel have just registered a number of exciting Permanent Customer Service Advisor Positions in Newcastle to work for a reputable business within the property sector. This would be a fantastic opportunity for someone who would like to start a career within the sector and join an organisation that offer excellent training and development!
- A new Permanent Customer Service Position to work in the Property Sector!
- Working for a reputable business with excellent prospects!
Our client is looking for a Property Sales Manager.
- Exciting opportunity to work with a fantastic Estate Agency and firm.
- Great package!
An opportunity has arisen for a Home ownership Specialist within a Housing Association.The role sits within a Home ownership team and you will provide a property management service to a patch of homeowners. You will act as a key contact for your customers, managing leasehold enquiries and complaints, estate inspections, raising repairs and offer a specialist advice to homeowners.
- Property Management opportunity within a Home Ownership Team
- Working from home with occasional property inspections across Surrey
Senior Property Litigation Paralegal / Executive required by an international law firm based in Birmingham City Centre.
- Senior Property Litigation Paralegal / Executive required by international firm.
- Great opportunity to join a growing and friendly firm.