Page Personnel have just registered a number of Permanent Property Assistant Positions to work for a reputable company in Newcastle within the property sector! This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is looking to get into the property sector or someone who is experienced and is looking to take the next step in their career!
- An exciting Permanent Property Assistant Position in Newcastle
- Working for a reputable brand with excellent prospects!
I am currently recruiting an Property Biller to work for a property management company based London, close to Camden station.
- working for a property management company
- Permanent position
Page Personnel currently recruiting a Property Administrator for a public sector organisation in Barnsley. This role will be temporary until December 2021, starting ASAP.
- Temporary Property Administrator role, paying £12.50 - £15 per hour
- Barnsley based - Immediate Start, 3 month role
The Property Administrator will be responsible for working alongside Surveyors assisting with property matters.
Based in Birmingham.
- Amazing opportunity for a Property Administrator to join a team
- Based in Birmingham
Page Personnel is seeking a Property Manager for an asset management firm based in Mayfair.
- Excellent opportunity for growth
- Property Manager based in Mayfair
Page Personnel is recruiting a number of Property Managers at different levels for a Property Management company based in South West London.
- Really friendly family run firm
- Based in South West London
An exciting opportunity to join a the Leasehold division of a leading G15 Housing Association as a Property Manager. The opportunity is a temp to perm position, and has an immediate start. It is a Mon - Fri, 9-5 position paying a competitive hourly rate between £15-£17 PAYE.
- Immediate Start with a G15 Organisation
- Ongoing contract with permanent opportunity
Our client is looking for a Surveyor / Property Management in their commercial division
Page Personnel are partnered with a law firm in Leeds city centre and we are recruiting within their Property department.
- Working in a busy law firm in Leeds city centre.
- Working Mon - Fri office working hours.
An exciting role for a progressive Property Management Accountant look to work in a dynamic and rapidly expanding Organisation in West London.
- An exciting role for a Part Qualified Management Accountant
- A fast growing Property Company in West London.
A role within the business based in the non-contentious property transactions team, to support the business in dealing with a broad spectrum of non-contentious matters with a focus primarily on residential based transactions and ad hoc legal queries both internally and externally.
- I am currently looking to fill two In House Residential Property Paralegal roles
- These would suit current Conveyancing Paralegals looking to move in-house
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Property Compliance Officer to join a busy London Residential team. This is an excellent opportunity at a fast paced and evolving organisation. The role is a Monday - Friday position and is initially on an ongoing temporary basis.
- Great opportunity for a Property Compliance Officer
- Temporary opportunity within London
Page Personnel is recruiting a Property Manager for a small family office based in the West End.
- Excellent opportunity to progress
- Small family office
Page Personnel is recruiting a residential Property Manager for a well established property company based in East London.
- Excellent career development opportunities, clear career path
- This role could develop into a Director position
Page Personnel is recruiting a Head of Property Management to work for a small but growing family business.
- Excellent opportunities for progression
- Small company with lots of autonomy in the role
Page Personnel is recruiting a Property Manager for a financial services firm based in central London. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Property Manager looking to progress their career.
- Great opportunity for progression
- Really friendly team
An exciting opportunity has arisen within a leading G15 RSL and Developer, for a Property Manager to join the growing PRS department. The role will be looking after a particular patch within Central London, and will be a blend of home and office working. This is a permanent position with a Monday - Friday working week and is paying a competitive annual salary of £29,000 plus commission plus car allowance.
- Excellent Opportunity with a leading UK Housing Group
- Progression opportunities and Excellent Benefits
Intellectual property Litigation paralegal needed in top US law firm. This role is offering £37,000 per annum.
- IP litigation Paralegal
- In a top London firm doing high quality work
Commercial Property Paralegal required by an established Property Team based at their Telford Office. A legal 500 Firm, they are ideally looking for a Junior Property Paralegal to join the business where you will be responsible for a varied workload.
- An established and high performing team.
- Opportunity to be a vital role in the property team.
Commercial Property Paralegal required by a growing law firm based in Lincolnshire. Joining a supportive and friendly property department, you will have the chance to progress within the team with opportunities to qualification.
- Flexible working opportunities.
- Training and development opportunities - route to qualification