Page Personnel are recruiting for a Payroll Manager on behalf of a well established accountancy business based in Bolton.As the Payroll Manager you will report directly to the Payroll Director and play a key role in ensuring the accurate and timely delivery of payroll.
- Payroll Manager - Bolton
- A well established accounting business offering long term security
The client is a reputable and progressive organisation who are seeking an experienced and interpersonal Payroll Manager to join them for this permanent and full-time office-based opportunity, based in Chingford, Essex.
- Competitive Salary
- Benefits Package, Flexible Working
Experienced payroll manager to oversee and execute payment runs for a large FMCG business. Great progression opportunity!
- Great opportunity for a payroll manager to progress in their career
- Fantastic renowned business
Page Personnel are recruiting for a Payroll Manager with an immediate start.
- Immediate start
- Payroll Manager
This Peterborough based Property and Housing business are looking for an experienced Payroll professional who is looking to develop their career and play a central role in the development of the business. The Payroll Manager will be responsible for the smooth running of the organisation payroll, alongside driving a number of projects that are upcoming within the business.
- Join an established business with plenty of stability
- Work within a small but driven team with plenty of opportunity
I am working with a business based in the Derby area that are looking for a Payroll Hub Manager to join their team.
- Hybrid Working
- Flexible working hours
Recruiting for a talented Payroll Manager to join the finance division of this growing financial services business. Excellent scope for career development and generous compensation package. Remote working (1 day per month in office) or Hybrid.
- New Opportunity for a Payroll Manager within a growing business
- Option to be fully remote or hybrid
A fantastic opportunity for a Payroll Manager to join a healthcare business based in Northampton. Tasked with implementing payroll systems and processes and managing payroll for 1000+ employees.
- Highly competitive salary
- Opportunity for increased responsibility and growth
The Payroll Manager will be joining an excellent and stable business in Bury St Edmunds who boast an excellent presence with the FMCG sector. The Payroll Manager will have oversight over the payroll department, ensuring the smooth running of payroll across the business and its subsidiaries, whilst providing development for the team as required.
- Join a growing business with a number of upcoming projects
- Be a leading voice in the continued development of the business
My client is looking for an experience Payroll & Benefits Manager to solely look after the UK Payroll for the business. This role is a key hire for the company and you will act as the main focal point for all Payroll & Benefits queries UK wide.
- Payroll & Benefits Manager - Manchester
- Specialist Manufacturing firm.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a senior payroller to join this fantastic business based on the outskirts of Canterbury.
- A rare opportunity for a senior payroller in East Kent
- A fantastic company to work for
Payroll lead in excellent team
Temporary to permanent opportunity
Must have used ADP
- Exciting Opportunity with global Retail company
- Must be immediately available or one week notice
This is a superb opportunity to join this exciting company as a payroll manager
- An exciting business to join
- Must have payroll experience
Page Personnel are currently recruiting for a Stand Alone Payroll Manager to join a well known FMCG business based in Bradford.
- Stand Alone Role
- Hybrid home and office working
This is an exciting opportunity for a Payroll Manager to join a global engineering / energy and natural resources company based in Bedford. An end to end payroll position, working with and managing the payroll team.
- Permanent, Full time role In a growing company
- Flexible employer with great facilities in Bedford and parking onsite
As the Payroll Manager, you will be leading a team of Payroll Officers and Administrators to deliver a first class payroll service.
- Well-Established Organisation
- Competitive Salary and Hybrid Working
I am supporting the recruitment of a Payroll Manager to join this large, progressive and growing business based in Waltham Abbey. Reporting into the Finance Director you will be responsible for overseeing the end-to-end payroll processing for the company, you will have three experienced and stable reports who work together to process 3,000 payrolls on a monthly basis.
- Competitive Salary
- Benefits Package
I am working with an exciting and stable business who are based in Stevenage and seeking a astute Payroll Manager to join them for this full-time and permanent opportunity. Working in the office for 2 days per week, 3 remotely you will be responsible for the end-to-end payroll processing including reconciliations and journals.
- Competitive Salary
- Hybrid working - 3 days REMOTE, 2 in Office
This role will suit an experienced Payroll Manager / Team Leader who is looking for a role that will offer hands on exposure to not only the BAU processing, but also process improvements and efficiencies. This role will also have a genuine influence on the Payroll function and how it is perceived by the wider business.
- A fantastic opportunity to join an industry leading Specialist Bank
- Minimum 12 month fixed term contract
Payroll Manager role managing all aspects of multiple monthly payrolls within an Insurance business in the City of London offering hybrid working. Would suit a Payroll professional who is looking to add value in their next role and provide payroll expertise to develop the payroll process and system.
- Payroll Management position offering plenty of scope to develop and add value
- Opportunity to have complete ownership of the Payroll with an Insurance business