Looking for an eager and experienced payroll assistant.
Will be responsible with employee salaries.
Frequent communication with HR team.
- A fantastic opportunity to join a well renowned business
- A varied but, demanding role with exposure to a growing industry.
My client is looking for an experienced Payroller to join their accountancy team based in West London.
- Progressive role based in West London
- Chance to broaden skillset with fantastic career progression
My client is currently seeking an experienced Payroll Office to join their London based team. The role will offer autonomy and also hybrid working for the right candidate.
- Temporary to permanent opportunity to join a global Bank
- Hybrid working available
Our Client are a well known & growing organisation in Sutton are looking for a Payroll Officer to join their Accountancy team on a Temp to Perm basis.
The Payroll Officer will provide support to the Payroll function, ensuring the department provides a high quality, accurate, timely and efficient payroll service to the business.
- Payroll Officer Sutton
- Salary Circa £35,000
Exciting opportunity to work in a fast-paced, exponentially growing company. Looking for an experienced payroller to support the team in their daily payroll duties.
- Opportunity to progress in a widely successful business
- Excellent work environment
This is an exciting opportunity for a Payroll Manager to join a global engineering / energy and natural resources company based in Bedford. An end to end payroll position, working with and managing the payroll team.
- Permanent, Full time role In a growing company
- Flexible employer with great facilities in Bedford and parking onsite
Payroll Assistant / Burgess Hill / Accountancy / Human Resources
The Payroll Assistant will be responsible for the timely and accurate payroll processing across the company, working closely with the Group's external payroll provider.
The role will include ensuring compliance with local labour laws, payroll taxes, pension, and benefits in conjunction with Group and local HR departments, accurately reporting employment costs and the maintenance of employment balance sheet accounts.
- Opportunity to work for a well-known British retailer.
- Hybrid working + great benefits.
A fantastic opportunity for a Payroll Manager to join a healthcare business based in Northampton. Tasked with implementing payroll systems and processes and managing payroll for 1000+ employees.
- Highly competitive salary
- Opportunity for increased responsibility and growth
**PAYROLL OFFICER 32-38K**
Page Personnel are extremely excited to be partnering with a massively well known business based in Liverpool. They are looking to recruit a Payroll Officer on a permanent, full-time basis. Payroll experience is a essential to this role as it is standalone but opportunity to grow a team.
- Are you looking for a progressive role in a growing company?
- Are you a solid payroll officer looking for that next step?
As the Payroll Manager, you will be leading a team of Payroll Officers and Administrators to deliver a first class payroll service.
- Well-Established Organisation
- Competitive Salary and Hybrid Working
Page Personnel are currently recruiting for a Payroll Officer to join a well known leisure business based in central Leeds.
- Central Leeds Location
- Hybrid home and office working
The client are a progressive and professional business located in Loughton who are seeking a interpersonal and hardworking Payroll Assistant to join them for this permanent and full-time opportunity. Located in Loughton, this is a hybrid working role split in the office for 3 days, and remotely for 2 days.
- Benefits Package, Annual Staff Holiday
- Competitive Salary, Progression
A fantastic permanent opportunity for a full time Payroll Specialist role based in Heaton Mersey, Stockport with two days maximum in he office.
- Payroll Specialist - Stockport Heaton Mersey - Very flexible hybrid working
- Very well established, highly successful and growing organisation
A great permanent opportunity for a full time Payroll Specialist position based in Cheadle.
- Payroll Specialist - Cheadle
- Well established and highly successful organisation
I am supporting the recruitment of a Payroll Manager to join this large, progressive and growing business based in Waltham Abbey. Reporting into the Finance Director you will be responsible for overseeing the end-to-end payroll processing for the company, you will have three experienced and stable reports who work together to process 3,000 payrolls on a monthly basis.
- Competitive Salary
- Benefits Package
An exciting, long term opportunity for an ambitious, full time Payroll Manager in Bolton. Supervising a payroll assistant and reporting directly to the Financial Controller with the opportunity to recruit and expand your team over the next few years.
- Payroll Manager - Bolton
- A well established, rapidly growing healthcare business.
Page Personnel are working with an exciting business in Knutsford, looking for a Payroll Specialist to join their growing team.
- Standalone Payroll Manager position in Knutsford
- Payroll knowledge essential
Page personnel are working with an award winning manufacturing business situated in Warrington who are recruiting for a Payroll Clerk to join their finance function. You will be a part of a progressive, innovative team who are currently growing due to extensive growth within the business.
- High turn-over business
- Progressive Opportunity
I am working with an exciting and stable business who are based in Stevenage and seeking a astute Payroll Manager to join them for this full-time and permanent opportunity. Working in the office for 2 days per week, 3 remotely you will be responsible for the end-to-end payroll processing including reconciliations and journals.
- Competitive Salary
- Hybrid working - 3 days REMOTE, 2 in Office