Looking for an experienced payroller who has excellent skills in IT.
Flexible working Part Time role.
- An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Payroller to join.
- Varied but demanding role that helps supports the growth for this business
This payroll position is for 12 months (fixed term contract) and is based in Manchester. This role is offering between £20,000 to £22,000.
- Payroll - 12 months fixed term contract
- Successful, Reputable and Nation wide organisation
This role is for a payroll position, based in Carlisle. Would be office based for induction and then can be remote working. 8-12 week temp and is offering between £24,000 to £28,000 equivalent per hour.
- Payroll - 8-12 weeks
- successful, well established and reputable business
This role is an ongoing temp payroll position. Based right in the heart of Manchester city centre. Offering between £20,000 to £23,000 equivalent per an hour.
- Payroll - ongoing temp
- Growing, successful and world-wide business
The Payroll Administrator will support the Payroll function to help to ensure delivery of both weekly and four weekly payrolls.
The role is permanent and is based in St. Austell
- Based in St Austell, permanent Payroll Administrator role
- £24,000 - £27,000
Assisting the clinical and employee manager and clinical payroll officer to process the payroll of the businesses and support offices.
- Leading Company based in Welwyn Garden City with excellent career progression.
- Excellent Payroll Assistant role with a growing business
A new opportunity for an experienced Payroll Assistant to work with an established team based in Horsham.
- New opportunity for a Payroll Assistant in Guildford
- Competitive salary and benefits
Temporary to Permanent role
- Payroll Specialist
- Rochdale Immediate Start
Page Personnel are working with an amazing well known retail brand based in Warrington. They are now recruiting for a Payroll Clerk/ Specialist to join their finance team of twenty.
- Brilliant opportunity to progress
- Market leading retail brand
This is is a long term contract suited to an experienced Payroll Specialist, ideally coming from the Financial Services sector, or a large company background.
- Autonomous role within a large Global Bank
- Long term contract with a hybrid working pattern
Page Personnel are working in partnership with a fantastic logistics company in Warrington. They are now looking for a Payroll Clerk to join their Payroll team of 4.
- Established company
- High turnover business
Looking for a UK Payroll Specialist, on a permanent basis, for a well known national network of offices.
- Someone who is looking to join a fast paced organisation
- Do you carry a strong understanding of UK Payroll?
Ensuring the Payroll department delivers exceptional service to both candidates and clients, and deliver efficient auditable administration at all times based on company standard procedures. Looking for an experienced payroll assistant to hit the ground running.
- Leading Company based in St. Albans with excellent career progression.
- Exciting Payroll Assistant opportunity with great benefits.
6 month temporary assignment
- Working for a reputable, friendly organisation
- Long term temporary position
A 6 month fixed term contract, looking for immediately available and experienced Payroll Specialists based in Manchester.
- A 6 month fixed term contract, with an immediate start;
- Offering between £30,000- £35,000 per annum;
Page Personnel have been appointed to recruit for a new permanent Payroll Officer position based in Wakefield. We are proud to be partnering with a reputable manufacturer who have developed and grown significantly over the past 10 years. They are a diverse business who operate on a international basis and have huge e-commerce presence around the globe.
- New Permanent Payroll Officer Opportunity
- Reputable Manufacturing Business In Wakefield
An exciting opportunity for an experienced Payroll Assistant to join a thriving business. The main responsibility of the role will be to enter and administer all of the payroll data and ensure that its sent to the third party payroll provider in a timely and accurate manner then check it upon its return.
- Leading Technology Company based in the City of London
- £28,000 - £32,000 + benefits and opportunity to progress
Exciting opportunity for an experienced Payroll professional to join a well established business within the trade and retail sector on a permanent basis in North Birmingham. You will be a key component within the payroll team ensuring all company employees are paid accurately and ontime.
- Hybrid working offered with 1 day per week in office
- Competitive Salary
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Payroll Officer/Administrator to further their skills and thrive in a dynamic and fast paced team.
- Immediate Start Available
- Payroll Experience Desired
Page Personnel are currently working with a well known organisation who are based in Leeds who have an exciting opportunity for a Payroll Specialist to join their busy payroll team on a long term temporary basis with possible permanent opportunities.
- New Payroll Specialist position based in Leeds
- Immediate Start Temporary Role with Long Term Opportunities