My client is recruiting for a temporary Payroll Assistant for an immediate start, 1 year contract
- Immediate Start
This growing Consultancy in Peterborough are looking for a Payroll Specialist to join their expanding team of professionals and contribute to their continued growth as a business. Within this role the Payroll Specialist will be supporting a strong portfolio of payrolls and have an active role in building strong relationships, both internally and externally.
- Join a rapidly expanding business with strong career development prospects
- Join an ambitious team and business looking to grow the business
The client are a reputable accountancy practice that are sourcing for a Payroll Administrator to join them for this permanent opportunity. Based full-time in their offices in Stanmore we are looking for candidates who are interpersonal and have payroll experience to please apply.
- Immediate Start
- Competitive Salary
The Payroll Assistant will work as part of a wider Finance Operations Team to provide an accurate and efficient payroll service for the entire Group.
- Well-Established Organisation
- Career Opportunities
This growing FMCG in Haverhill are looking for a Payroll Specialist to join their expanding department and contribute to their continued growth as a business. Within this role the Payroll Specialist will be supporting the integration of payrolls and have an active role in building strong relationships, both internally and externally.
- An opportunity to join an expanding business with a global reach
- A fast paced business which is highly rewarding for the successful indiviudal
Page Personnel are working with a great business in Trafford Park, recruiting a Payroll Specialist to manage a weekly & monthly payroll of c500 staff.
- Fantastic opportunity to join award winning business
- Payroll knowledge Essential
This job holder will be a key member of the payroll team and be instrumental in the team. Assist with delivering an accurate and timely payroll to approximately 800 employees across 2 sites.
- Working for as part of a team for a high volume, multi-site business
- Preferably studying towards a recognised Payroll qualification (not essential)
Our client are an award winning customer focused business based in Wirral, as the payroll assistant you will be joining a friendly and focused HR/Payroll team working hard processing payroll for over 1000 salaried employees across the UK. This is an excellent opportunity to join a dedicated and professional accountancy team on a permanent basis.
- Payroll Assistant
- Large business in Wirral
Page Personnel are delighted to be exclusively partnered with our client in recruiting an exceptional opportunity for a Payroll Officer. This role will hold responsibility in processing the weekly and monthly group payroll as part of the Payroll team.
- Payroll Officer
- Glasgow Based UK Business
Payroll Controller / Brighton / Finance / HR / Interim
Payroll Assistant / Arundel / Finance / HR
This role will play a key part in the Payroll team. Reporting into the HR Manager you will be responsible for the timely and accurate completion of the monthly & weekly payroll.
- Payroll Specialist - Lancashire
We are looking for an experienced Payroll specialist with 3 years experience + to join us in our Wokingham
- Join stable company with great environment
- Very supportive, close nit team
Page Group are working with a large Public Sector organisation who are currently recruiting into their established Finance team. We are recruiting a Payroll Assistant to join them for a period of 18 months.
- New Payroll Assistant opportunity in central Sheffield
- Long term contract offering immediate start
As a Payroll Assistant, your role will be to provide an excellent and efficient Payroll service to a portfolio of clients. My client is based in Bexhill-On-Sea, currently working remotely, but likely to return to the office part-time shortly.
- Well-Established Accountancy Firm with Multiple Sites
- Perfect For Professionals With Entry-Level Experience
Page Personnel are currently working with a well known FMCG organisation who are based in Huddersfield who have an exciting opportunity for a Payroll Officer to join their busy finance team on a long term temporary basis.
- New Payroll Officer position in Huddersfield with Immediate Start!
- Long Term Temporary position with well known business!
Payroll Assistant - Accounting and Finance - Commerce and Industry - West Kent
- Competitive Benefits
- Busy Industry Sector
This is a 12 month contract role and is 25 hours per week starting ASAP.
- Starting asap
- Flexible working hours
My client is looking for a Payroll Assistant to join their Accountancy team.
- The opportunity to work for a fast growing and established business
- The chance to further your skillset in a broad and challenging position
This Temp to Perm Payroll Officer role based in the Rickmansworth area operate within the Media and Film industry with a great reputation for providing Payroll services across numerous projects. A great family owned company who stability and flexibility for the right individual
- Temp to Perm very exciting and varied Payroll Officer role in Rickmansworth
- Great family owned business operating in the Media sector