- St. HelensPermanent£25,000 - £28,000
An exciting opportunity for an experienced payroll officer has arisen to join a well established and growing organisation based in St. Helens within the manufacturing industry on a permanent basis. This role is a standalone position within an accountancy department of 15 all reporting into the Finance Manager.
Opportunity to work in a finance role
The role provides an excellent opportunity for exposure within a payroll assistant role, paying an excellent salary in return, and providing opportunities for progression and career development.
Good experience is essential
Within a 30 minute commute of Park Royal is a must!
- Featured JobTemporary£28,000 - £30,000To deputise for HR Manager and supervise HR Administrators, ensuring an effective service delivery and administration of the employee life cycle. To maintain sole responsibility for the management of monthly payroll. To work as part of the HR team to ensure the delivery of an efficient & business focused HR Administrative & Advisory Service to client groups in the UK & RoW region.
- Application opening date: Monday 24th December 2018
- 12-month maternity cover
- Reports to HR Operations Manager
- YorkTemporary£32,000 - £35,000
Page Personnel have just registered a new, long term temporary Payroll Manager position for a well established organisation based on the outskirts of York City Centre. Our client have an exciting new opportunity in their Finance team and are looking for a suitable candidate to manage their full Payroll function.
New Long Term Temporary Payroll Manager Position based in York
Immediate Start with Excellent Organisation
- West BromwichTemporary£28,000 - £32,000
The role of the Payroll Officer is to ensure the monthly payroll is processed and submitted accurately and in a timely manner, to allow for salary payments to be made by designated date.
Payroll Officer - Perm
End to End payroll for c 400 employees
- HalifaxTemporary£23,000 - £27,000
Page Personnel are currently recruiting for an FMCG business who are based in Halifax who have an exciting opportunity for a Payroll Officer to join their team on a long term temporary basis with an immediate start required!
New Long Term Temporary Payroll Officer Position in Halifax
Immediate Start Role with Long Term Opportunities
- Milton KeynesPermanent
Emerging Science and Research business on the outskirts of Milton Keynes. They are currently on the lookout for an experience Payroll Clerk to join the team.
UK based Science and Research company in Milton Keynes
Looking for an experinced Payroll Clerk
- MacclesfieldPermanent£22,000 - £27,000
A great permanent opportunity for a full time Payroll Specialist position based in Macclesfield.
Payroll Speialist - Macclesfield
Well established, successful and growing organisation
Didn't find the right Payroll job for you?
Create Job alert to receive Payroll jobs via email the minute they become available
Submit your CV to register with us and we will contact you if a suitable role becomes available.